• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Coopers

2.21 Beta Patchnotes

Clearly don't have better arguments and PMS (which is not even a real thing) is the best you can come up with. And no, this is not "hating" on you, you're not important enough for that. It's being amused about how you also took Ealsil for fact when it comes to INT community CCM hiring.

Come on, give me another Ealsil quote in response, it will help relieve the PMS.

Actually it is, you don't know what it is like to suffer first hand the eternal suffering of PMS from a males point of view.. I quote; "A powerful spell that women are put under about once every month, which gives them the strength of an ox, the stability of a Window's OS, and the scream of a banshee. Basically, man's worst nightmare." Your current high levels of bitchassness and denial are similar to the symptoms of PMS..

If I was not important enough, then why would you even bother to reply? Like ayo, saying that and then replying at all shows how much you care about it. But it's ok, I get it alot; nothing new.

There is no denying that there are some serious problems with the way Ankama manages the EN community, we recieve late devblogs and news given to us is often inaccurate (for example the Goult information was just lazy copy/paste job from last year, without any changes to include the new rules.) I addressed these problems (and others) and got a reply - which I admit wasn't the one I was expecting - which gives me hope that things will change.

And as for your PMS, I suggest you go buy some chocolate or some shit and drink some herbal tea.

• Like 2

Ala pls Persona has 5374 posts, he know what he talking about mdr

edit: 5375 wisdumb for dayz

Edited by Koda

Clearly don't have better arguments and PMS (which is not even a real thing) is the best you can come up with. And no, this is not "hating" on you, you're not important enough for that. It's being amused about how you also took Ealsil for fact when it comes to INT community CCM hiring.

Come on, give me another Ealsil quote in response, it will help relieve the PMS.

Oh plz Ala, this is exactly what a pms'ing female would write :-))

I like the discussion weither PMS is real or not more then the patchnotes, to be fair.

Speaking of that,

'Update 2.22: Psychology of a women' would probably be the deadliest, hardest and most difficult update of Dofus so far.

You think killing Queen of Thieves is hard? Have a try on a PMS'ing woman.

• Like 3

Oh plz Ala, this is exactly what a pms'ing female would write :-))

Actually it is, you don't know what it is like to suffer first hand the eternal suffering of PMS from a males point of view.. I quote; "A powerful spell that women are put under about once every month, which gives them the strength of an ox, the stability of a Window's OS, and the scream of a banshee. Basically, man's worst nightmare." Your current high levels of bitchassness and denial are similar to the symptoms of PMS..

If I was not important enough, then why would you even bother to reply? Like ayo, saying that and then replying at all shows how much you care about it. But it's ok, I get it alot; nothing new.

There is no denying that there are some serious problems with the way Ankama manages the EN community, we recieve late devblogs and news given to us is often inaccurate (for example the Goult information was just lazy copy/paste job from last year, without any changes to include the new rules.) I addressed these problems (and others) and got a reply - which I admit wasn't the one I was expecting - which gives me hope that things will change.

And as for your PMS, I suggest you go buy some chocolate or some shit and drink some herbal tea.

lol it's unbelievably sexist to blame the female's PMS for giving a pissy reply, rather than blame the male for being the douche in the first place. I really hope you try this same tactic IRL and see the results you'll get. :)

• Like 8

lol it's unbelievably sexist to blame the female's PMS for giving a pissy reply, rather than blame the male for being the douche in the first place. I really hope you try this same tactic IRL and see the results you'll get. :)

I'm pretty sure Ala knows I was joking ;-)

• Like 1