• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
reichela1

New Guild looking for Recruits! "God's Chosen"

Hi! My name is Andrew and I am recruiting for my new Guild, "God's Chosen." We are trying to get together a group of fellow Christian players and spread the word throughout Dofus! It may seem silly, but we would love for this Guild to be an up-and-comer! I am the leader, character name is "Meep-Meep," alt is "Esmire." My friend is second in command, he is known as "Gold-member." We are not discriminatory or judgmental to anybody, if you would like to join please send us a shout-out through Ankamabox, or via e-mail reichelandrew@live.com

Thanks Guys! God Bless and I hope to see some of you all in my new guild!

We are non-denominational, so it doesn't matter who you identify with, come join us!

Good luck with this idea, I can only imagine how much childish hate you will get for this, cuz you know, everyone in an online game likes to act childish about these things

Good luck with this idea, I can only imagine how much childish hate you will get for this, cuz you know, everyone in an online game likes to act childish about these things

I second this. A lot of people just think if you are religious that you shouldn't be playing games because games= devil. seen this a lot in popular games like WoW and LoL back in the day.

3751356328.png

5723791ygJYy.png
facepalmu.jpg

this seems like such a troll thing to do. I'm a little upset I never thought of it

btw, I thought god loved everyone equally. isn't your guild name a bit narcissistic?

Edited by Archangel-xx
  • Like 2

Was playing Algathe, but taking an indefinite break.

RIP my ap dofusteuse picture.

On 12/24/2012 at 12:57 AM, 'Mercutio said:

Indeed. As far as wonderful experiences go it ranks up there with trying to force a rusty nail into your pee-hole while coating your finger with chilli powder then violating your own anal passage with said finger repeatedly. Its unpleasant. Trust me I know ive done it often. That being said both scenarios offer mild enjoyment so im in.

JWs41BL.png
turq x82, emerald x16

Looks like Boltrak missed a trick.

• Like 1

Signature

Shouldn't this be located in the server you play on instead of the airport?