• Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate-Sensation

Treasure Hunting: The Guide

Rocky archway

wGHK9vN.png

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Oh dear...

So I spent about an hour or so trying to update the OP today and this is what ended up happening:

20kavwk.png

I guess I can't really fix the OP anymore, but really it shouldn't matter since Happida's website works without me having to post them right?

• Like 3

Oh dear...

So I spent about an hour or so trying to update the OP today and this is what ended up happening:

20kavwk.png

I guess I can't really fix the OP anymore, but really it shouldn't matter since Happida's website works without me having to post them right?

Right, the website will gather clues from the whole thread. Thank you for starting this thread and making all the updates!

Edited by Happida
  • Like 2

:sadi:200 Happida |:fog: 200 Pirate-Bay | :hupper: 200 Fu-rinkazan| :rogue: What-Happen

? Arches | ? dofustreasure.net | dofusportal.net | dofusidols.info

I really don't wanna quote the entire picture post to edit out what I don't need and right-clicking images doesn't do what it should, so I have to describe what I mean. :lol:

We have two types of reeds listed, one with the feathery fluff on top and one that is just water grass. I can confirm that the water grass is certainly wrong because it leads to dead ends in Amakna (e.g. if you use the one at the Amakna Castle south bridge). Only the feathery type counts.

Could you remove the grass type image from the first post, Ultimate? If it's not too much hassle, I know the post is huge by now. ^_^

• Like 2

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

I really don't wanna quote the entire picture post to edit out what I don't need and right-clicking images doesn't do what it should, so I have to describe what I mean. :lol:

We have two types of reeds listed, one with the feathery fluff on top and one that is just water grass. I can confirm that the water grass is certainly wrong because it leads to dead ends in Amakna (e.g. if you use the one at the Amakna Castle south bridge). Only the feathery type counts.

Could you remove the grass type image from the first post, Ultimate? If it's not too much hassle, I know the post is huge by now. ^_^

No problem bud!

I THINK I sorted it out =P

• Like 1

Yup, perfect!

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

Pandawa shield

ScreenShot2014-06-26at085259_zps132a4365

human skeleton lying down

ScreenShot2014-07-02at145423_zps104856d1

A couple of my favourite hidden ones, the shield had a few of us stumped as we were searching for a portal.

Sheets of paper

7vw1xVw.png

Clothes line

rsZ5XEx.png

Fish stall

EX0FVBn.png

Foundry sign

1zhuBMW.png

#The thread/website currently have the wrong image for this one, it shows a roped down roll of metal#

Roll of metal standing on its end

5lAuNYl.png

Edited by Ala
  • Like 1

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

#Pretty sure there is only this one in Brak, got it a few times already'

Foundry sign

Can we have a rule of not allowing coordinates on screenshots, especially for unique clues? I think they would make this thread and the searchable web page closer to a cheating tool. Edited by Happida

:sadi:200 Happida |:fog: 200 Pirate-Bay | :hupper: 200 Fu-rinkazan| :rogue: What-Happen

I don't really see the issue to be honest, but fine, edited. :P

• Like 1

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

Can we have a rule of not allowing coordinates on screenshots, especially for unique clues? I think they would make this thread and the searchable web page closer to a cheating tool.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

• Like 4

vglk7r.png

I have a nice list of the most common clues in Brakmar, Neutral Pandala, Incarnam and Bonta, also have a separate list for the rare clues. Makes some hunts really fast and easy.

#The thread/website currently have the wrong image for this one, it shows a roped down roll of metal#

Roll of metal standing on its end

5lAuNYl.png

I think I posted that, I'll try to find and edit it.

Kuyani - Osamodas 200 - Niuy - Cra 200 - Myself - Cra 200

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

Well if a lot of people cheat, Ankama will have to lower rewards from treasure hunt for everyone. They'll have to spend time trying to fix the system which might take away time to develop other parts of the game. They might also remove things that make treasure hunts "too easy", like unique clues. We don't want to be blamed for that, do we? :P Edited by Happida
  • Like 1

Links

4tr3vq.png

smith sign

14cw5so.png

2rr2q2x.png

roasting fish

2qd91xw.png

battle standard with one bone

2h6zgck.png

Edited by Sweetkraz

Stick with rope around it

h7NPVbC.png

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

Apparently there is a pickaxe at [4,-20] as my random guess got the clue updated. I think it's the brown stick next to the newspaper-looking sign, anyone actually able to find one there?

Edited by Extreal

Apparently there is a pickaxe at [4,-20] as my random guess got the clue updated. I think it's the brown stick next to the newspaper-looking sign, anyone actually able to find one there?

Ya, that's the one. I had that as a clue once also. Royal pain in the back. There is a similarly well hidden axe in Amakna on a pile of logs.

Shika

• Tagor (Xelor)
  • Prince (Eni)
  • Ileoni (Enu)
  • Princessa (Eni)
  • Manisa (Panda)
  • Diavola (Sram)
  • et al.

hNv3viP.jpg

^

That clue in that location is pretty retarded. That stick could be anything really, I don't see how the clue is a "pickaxe" c;

so is there way to buy map fragments with rose of the sands or not?

f5896c411370ff4946219ae628b5c315.png

Quit

You can buy the tot fragments with roses once you complete the How to get plucked quest which you get after the first time you speak to tot I think.

You're asking about the other map fragments though, right? They cannot be bought for roses.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

cart of gobball wool

minrdw.png

gobball stone

2nhhnxg.png

gobball target

28r2yx1.png