• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Fruitstar

Poison Amy

Having a bunch of difficulties with Amy myself, I figured I'd open a separate topic to make your and my own life easier.

Translated some facts from french forums, you're welcome to add whatever you find useful about killing her in Dark Jungle or Vigilante base.

cvkdVuq.jpg

Poison Amy (lvl 140)

• On the start of each Amy's turn, every character deals around 400 dmg in 2-3 range AoE around them. So avoid being grouped if you can to prevent it.
  • There's a gravity state applied in the fight, but it's over after 5 turns apparently.
  • Every dead ally is turned into a Dark Treeckler, that boosts Amy's power for 200 and it can be very fatal and annoying.
  • She randomly picks a bramble and turns it into a Living Bramble, that, if killed, heals her for about 500 HP (?)
  • She applies Empathic state to a random character, who will then receive massive damage reflect for every hit Amy takes.
  • At the start of her turn, she summons a field of brambles (4x4 tiles or so) around herself and around every character on the map. They don't do anything special, apart reflecting nearly unnoticeable amount of damage, and being generally annoying, since they're in rooted state. You have to fight your way up to her. She re-summons them every 7th turn and heals for the amount of damage they received.
  • Every turn, Amy applies a 100-150 power debuff to the allies, which cannot be removed. Yes, the debuff stacks, so soon you will be hitting as much as that Tofu out there does.
  • Amy gains about 2000 shield in case of receiving pushback damage, starting adjacent to one of her brambles, AP / MP removal.
  • The -power and 2-cell AoE damage only happens to people who are hit with....I forget the specific name of the spell, but it's the green ghostly aggressive bramble spell with a 1-cell AoE. Anybody hit with that gets -100 power (-150 power on a crit) at the start of each of their turns. In addition, anyone in that state takes veerrryyy high earth damage on poison Amy's turn, as well as dealing that earth damage to everyone within 2 cells of the infected persons. Usually, this means a lot of people taking multiple hits of very high earth damage, which wipes out entire teams unless you isolate the "infected" people from the healthier ones.

In addition, anybody hit with the earth damage AoE on amy's turn will now also be in the state, and suffer the appropriate debuffs from it. This spell doesn't seem to have a stack limit, so even if only two people get placed in the state, it can very quickly multiply to the point a player can end up with -600 power by the second turn.

Thanks to Jesternaut

The tactics?

• We've managed to beat her once, and that was when we caught her on a fairly small and a CC map. We threw iop, masq and a xelor with massive damage output around her (later sac supported too), with panda closing the 4th tile and playing a damagedealing game. Eni, enu and feca made their way through, close to her and hit her from diagonal opening. Watch out whom she puts Empathic state on and don't hesitate to immune them, cause they'll die badly if you don't. Also if you can buy yourself an extra turn with altruism - do it.
  • If you see the map is ranged, I'd wholeheartedly suggest you to run for your life.
Edited by Fruitstar
  • Like 2

b0Jh1G3.png

LoL : Fruitstar @ EUW || GW2 : Fruitstar.6521 @ Piken Square || Fruitstar @ BnS

i managed to do it with int eca, cha feca, omni iop and an eni it was smooth bec of the spells on eca/feca which can make her hits semi useless we did it in few tries bec of the rogue that get in with you . the starting position was bad and he get killed so fast , but then we managed to kill her.

Eca hits : 3-3.5k per turn

Feca hits : 2.4-2.8k per turn

Iop hits were random but was high

Eni hits were like 600-800 and the rest of ap for heals

so i would say eca/feca will be good vs her

Edited by TAMI

1e3139dd-45b8-4d8e-870b-0c92157d1ef5_zps

Signature by liann <3

Dark Jungle version seems to just be whack away and pray, unless I'm seriously missing something here.

As for Vigilante base version, I did it yesterday with a vitality fogger that only healed a bit and passed, cha feca that gave resists to all allies and took extra good care recruits wellbeing (don't remember if I ever got to do damage with her), int eni to keep everything relatively alive and an omni iop with high initiative who jumped next to Amy before brambles went up. So besides the enis occasional forbidden word and Foggers finishing anchor, Iop did all the damaging. We got it on second attempt, and it seemed a solid strategy.

Kept all four characters away from each other, mostly because of the starting positions being separate. Used none to minimal MP during the battle, and immuned whoever got the sacrifice curse on turn 3 in anticipation to iops buffed wrath and fire wrath.

Guess we got lucky with the sacrifice too a couple times, my fogger could relatively easily tank a couple turns of it being the sturdy beast he is. Iop stayed very safe on the winning attempt.

Quit? Break? Too lazy to log on?

gTMe0Jx.gif

Move to Zato. Build a wall. Make it great again. Make Solarians pay for the wall.

pssh thal usuk

auzbeatingamyinvigbase.jpg

vigbase she's so easy!

sike, basically waited for wrath and sword of fate to be on a turn where her poison isnt on masq/iop and KO

• Like 1

200 Masq, 200 Eni, 200 Enu, 200 Xelor, 200 Iop, 200 Panda, 200 feca

200 cra (Retired), 200 sac(Retired),199 eca(Retired)

funny1.gif

A couple of things to add about the information you nabbed from the french forums:

The -power and 2-cell AoE damage only happens to people who are hit with....I forget the specific name of the spell, but it's the green ghostly aggressive bramble spell with a 1-cell AoE. Anybody hit with that gets -100 power (-150 power on a crit) at the start of each of their turns. In addition, anyone in that state takes veerrryyy high earth damage on poison amy's turn, as well as dealing that earth damage to everyone within 2 cells of the infected persons. Usually, this means a lot of people taking multiple hits of very high earth damage, which wipes out entire teams unless you isolate the "infected" people from the healthier ones.

In addition, anybody hit with the earth damage AoE on amy's turn will now also be in the state, and suffer the appropriate debuffs from it. This spell doesn't seem to have a stack limit, so even if only two people get placed in the state, it can very quickly multiply to the point a player can end up with -600 power by the second turn.

Furthermore, I've noticed that she only sometimes casts her damage reflect spell. I'm convinced something triggers her to cast it on somebody, because she seems to just completely neglect casting the spell on some turns.

She is far more difficult than her level indicates. Good luck to anyone trying to kill her.

Edited by Jesternaut
  • Like 2

LaU5AVl.png

Ty, tyvm. Panda feca eni iop.

Most useful tip was Jester's one. Do not finish your turns close to characters with -damage debuff.

However, the NPC handicap kinda got me, as he spams magnet and pulls chars close to each other, when he's not busy trying to get himself killed that is.

Thanks for sharing the experiences guys o/

Edited by Fruitstar
  • Like 2

b0Jh1G3.png

dragline buff from totally surrounding brambles waw can't wait to fight her againz

39003-wat-know-your-meme-gif-2oLG.gif

epicloss.png

Seems like a good place to post this.

• Like 4

Signature

I blame kedj.

• Like 1

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

kedj fucking survived solo for like 9 more turns than everyone else #kedjgrylls

• Like 2

I.. I mean I could understand if there were treeklers and stuff because of their putrid bark and all that nonsense, but just poison amy solo? :wacko:

isnt she easier in a mob of 8 ? (less HP, less %dam) ?

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

I haven't fought her by herself, but it really does get annoying with the other monsters hitting crazy high amounts and if the dark treekler uses putrid bark on you, you're kinda fucked before you even get a chance to bend over

isnt she easier in a mob of 8 ? (less HP, less %dam) ?

if shes like the frig 3 bounties, then yeah.

Ad Hoc Allies -2000 Vitality, -50 Power per extra enemy.

Although since shes a level 160? bounty the figures might be lower.

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

if i recall, she gets -1500 vit and 50 power per +enemy. and she's 140.

if shes like the frig 3 bounties, then yeah.

Ad Hoc Allies -2000 Vitality, -50 Power per extra enemy.

Although since shes a level 160? bounty the figures might be lower.

If she's a 160 bounty, then..... how come you died? :lol:

JK, i hate her so much, i cant even kill her for the vigilante quest

also, she hits insanely high, nukes your power (every time you get a turn you receive -100 power times the stack); our iop hit 900 with fully charged wrath on her, abeit he was on about -1600 power (panda stupidly placed eni behind amy, with her in between iop and eni so he couldn't be youthed), and it was an awful map - 4 started with her, 4 started about 35 cells away.

and the faraway allies also got a cluster of brambles placed around them lool

kedj 4 goult

mitch 4 gulag

• Like 1

You only get power debuff if you start your turns close to an ally with debuff (only 1 gets it iirc), it's contagious. So you gotta pay attention who's got it and isolate them away from ''healthy'' ones.

As for the map, I do recommend to check it before the actual fight, cause, if you get a fucked up ranged and split up map, you're doomed. Good luck :)

b0Jh1G3.png