• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Ftw-Family

What to do to earn money and get xp at the same time with a team?

--READ BEFORE POSTING---

I am well aware that there are many guides on making kamas or farming kamas with a team. I have mercilessly been searching for a long time for a valid answer. The only ones I see are for a solo accounter, professions, or only farming a very low level (= low xp) dungeon for kamas.

After the major update where pebbles were introduced, Frig1 and many of Frig2 gear profits were destroyed. Pebbles cost nearly 80-90% of the prices for Frig1 and Frig2. (I am not going to farm Frig3 yet)

I was just wondering if there was any other way that good kamas can be made, where great xp is received. I like having a balance of both of them, not having to farm kamas at a time, then xp in another time.

Thanks, and all suggestions are welcome :)

Proud Member of Duel (Alliance: CYGNI)

Wrathie - Dat Iop - Level 199.63

Recoverie - Dat Eni - Level 198

Luckie - Dat Enu - Level 199.24

Pandie - Dat Pandawa - Level 182

100 Miner | 100 Farmer | 100 Baker | 100 Alchemist | 100 Handyman

Dopples for Spell scrolls?

• Like 1

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

:( I'm afraid I have a team. c: Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, but I want something that includes ALL of my team (of 4), not 1 by 1. :(

stop being so lazy, the best way to make money is persistence and determination... and a little luck....................... or your moms credit card

get pp. fight high level mobs. sell resources

• Like 1

I'm not being lazy. I simply don't enjoy playing one character, hence why I play four characters. And I don't like farming kwakwa, gobballs, and low level monsters.

Are there any specific mobs? :o

Any PVM achievements that you haven't already done.

i6UKAYi.gif

So.......

-you don't like farming low level stuff

-you're not going to farm fri3 stuff

-and as you said yourself "Pebbles cost nearly 80-90% of the prices for Frig1 and Frig2."

????? not sure what's even left ????

you're not leaving much room to make kamas.... kolo may be okay if you are good enough at pvp. also fri3 is awesome exp+money if you change your mind

e: there's a couple of mid-level dungeons you could farm for the boss drops like CB, sakai mine, bworker. those have okay prices on rushu at least

Edited by LuluY

Thank you LuluY, and yes I know exactly what you mean by "you're not leaving much room to make kamas". I was wondering if there was any opportunities, but thanks for your suggestions :)

You could soul the f2 bosses and sell the souls. I believe buck sells for 500kk/ea? You can find stuff compared to that in price, but not with a combination of xp & gold. Crowfoux mats, kimbo runs to raise PP pets... If I had a really great idea that I could get amazing xp, and make bank.. I wouldn't be putting it on a forum :l. I think souling and selling bosses shouldn't be that bad. I used to do it, but not recently.

• Like 1

Tbh not many people like to share their way of making kamas, I for one don't discuss my money making method with anyone, let alone a random person on a public forum. You might think I'm being a bit rude/harsh but I'm sure this is the view of quite a few people. The one thing I'll say is that trial and error is the best way forward.

• Like 1

Signature

You need to do a combination of things to make money and xp, you can't be that fussy and expect to get good results.

Your best bet as has already been mentioned is to do a dopple run on each of your characters, complete the challenges as you go and it's actually some of the fastest reliable xp that you can get for free without needing stars etc. Then go ahead and complete a dungeon achievement on a frig 2 dungeon or similar and craft some equipment from it. Grolum (or whatever it's called now), CB and Kolosso mobs give you decent income if you have a group. The moderate drops can be valuable when you farm them (like ice molars, the expensive bear tails, those bomba pieces etc) but you make even more money by finishing off making equips yourself by actually farming the pebbles too.

Target equipment that people are most in demand of, I made a tidy sum off of eternal wands for a while, since people are too lazy to craft and mage them for themselves. If you do anything in half measures (like only drop half materials and sell them instead of making crafts) you can only expect a small amount of income whilst you xp.

Best way to make kamas? Do what the eejits do, buy sheilds from Server A for cheap, Sell in Server B for crazy high prices and avoid getting banned. It's that simple!

Profession = Server transferer.

All the while you can be grinding mobs thus earning xp AND kamas at the same time! ZOMG RIGHT?!

Disclaimer: I'm sure you need some specail account or some shit, but I don't know much else about it!

• Like 1

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

If you got four accs you could try your luck in the DP dungeon running 2chars in last room for two souls ea run, the dung is fast and easy, if u manage 400pp on two, which isnt really that hard, you get the chance of a turq. Same goes to Dreggon, drop one Vulb = perfect geared for a very long time :P

Xelor

Member of Platinumaebbyb.png

3n5iYkD.png

Try and do frigost 3 mobs with some friends and buy boss mats to sell equips.

vglk7r.png

Same goes to Dreggon, drop one Vulb = perfect geared for a very long time :P

There you go , ignore every other post here and go drop a vulbis. Its common sense , simple common sense.

• Like 2

QHneCJu.jpg?1