• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Prism Defense Preparation Time

I feel like it's reasonable to request that we be given more than 5 seconds to choose starting spots in a prism defense??? It's stupid how fast the timer goes once the defenders are transported to the map, while attackers have like 3 fucking minutes. Just teleport us to the map like 20 seconds earlier than currently and give us that time to actually strategize.

• Like 4

pls and Quit yo' jibba-jabba! u

e: wtf??? jibba jabba? what i actually typed was "pls and Quit yo' jibba-jabba! you"

e: IDEK??????? WOW Quit yo' jibba-jabba!

Edited by LuluY
  • Like 4

e: wtf??? jibba jabba? what i actually typed was "pls and Quit yo' jibba-jabba! you"

6534tc.jpg

praise iv filters hhhhhh

• Like 3

FYI hate with the t and a switched round produces that (h-aet).

TL -DR altogether is... immense.

Who gives a shit if they have 0 seconds to plan according to the defense when they have a whole 3 minutes to decide beforehand where they start, whereas defenders are randomly dropped onto the map and then the fight starts less than 10 seconds later. Get it?

• Like 3

Who gives a shit if they have 0 seconds to plan according to the defense when they have a whole 3 minutes to decide beforehand where they start, whereas defenders are randomly dropped onto the map and then the fight starts less than 10 seconds later. Get it?

Ok so following your logic team placement is based on the design of the squares and if there's a cute tree or maybe even a little house or who knows some railroads. "This red square is very nice here , its perfect. Yep thats the square for me , i wish to start on this square because this square attracts me. Right there ima start .i shall use my /t command to let the others know that's my square , good thing we have 3 minutes to arrange who gets the square they like the most". MOTHERFUCKER you dense. You place yourself on squares according to the other team , "lets go aggresive they are all bulked up together" "lets start close they have 3 cras" "lets start far the init order isn't good for us" , "lets start close the init order allows us to blitz their eni". Fuck is wrong with you people not thinking for even a single second. You get to see the initiate as defenders , and you can place accordingly , which is a huge advantage. Im sorry if you dont like the surroundings of your square , life's a bitch ... i know.

Ok so following your logic team placement is based on the design of the squares and if there's a cute tree or maybe even a little house or who knows some railroads. "This red square is very nice here , its perfect. Yep thats the square for me , i wish to start on this square because this square attracts me. Right there ima start .i shall use my /t command to let the others know that's my square , good thing we have 3 minutes to arrange who gets the square they like the most". MOTHERFUCKER you dense. You place yourself on squares according to the other team , "lets go aggresive they are all bulked up together" "lets start close they have 3 cras" "lets start far the init order isn't good for us" , "lets start close the init order allows us to blitz their eni". Fuck is wrong with you people not thinking for even a single second. You get to see the initiate as defenders , and you can place accordingly , which is a huge advantage. Im sorry if you dont like the surroundings of your square , life's a bitch ... i know.

MOTHERFUCKER you dense.
MOTHERFUCKER you dense.
MOTHERFUCKER you dense.

Not even talking about team placement for the defenders, talking about how long the defenders get in the pre-fight phase. 5 or so seconds isn't enough to tell everyone where to stand through typing - AND GOD FORBID SOMEONE IS LAGGING OH DEAR LAWD, the defense's plan is all fucked, if it wasn't fucked by the timer to begin with. I could come up with the best fucking D plan in the world and it wouldn't matter because I didn't have enough time to tell my team / the map isn't to our favor and I don't have time to come up with something else. Who gives a shit about the attackers, they're -attacking- so they're obviously not going to see what the defense has planned - defenders don't get to see where the attackers start either until they get teleported to the map. What the attackers do get though is the time to set up so that they can shield, AP or and buff everyone on their team. You do get points for saying that defenders get to see the initiative order and classes of the attackers though.

You do get points for saying that defenders get to see the initiative order and classes of the attackers though.

Thanks.

Guest xXxWeEaBoO420XxXMLG69

ITT : 20 seconds = 5 seconds.

Seriously guys?