Ogrines and a fuzz-ball (Free Feanor Pet)

Look at him staring at you with his cute enormous eyes. Think you can resist their cuteness powers much longer? From Friday, February 21 to Tuesday, February 27 at 4PM (DUT), the Feanor pet is free with every purchase of 6 000 Ogrines or more! So, still think you can resist him, or are you already imagining him purring on your lap?

3c690879c206cc81aa2cb4901b159710.jpg

You'd think his daily consumption of raw fish would give him a breath that would repel anyone from getting close. Well, it's the exact opposite! Feanor has the ability to hypnotize anyone from the opposite sex, which then focuses all the attention on you: thanks to him, you'll think you're the most attractive person in the World of Twelve! From Friday, February 21 to Tuesday, February 27 at 4PM (DUT), if you're planning on buying some ogrines, you can have this cute lovable fuzz-ball for free when you buy 6000 ogrines or more in one pack, Feanor will definitively adopt you!

Bring a snuggly Feanor into your life today!

IAa33gE.png?1

Zatoïshwan

Llama: 200 Chance Panda

Zelda: 199 Strength Foggernaut

Katara: 194 Agility Cra

Rushu
Shampoo: 199 Res whore Feca
Gallifrey: 175 Profession Feca

Well, Coopers called it. GG 40mk Feanor prices. :lol:

• Like 4

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Im just sitting here, waiting for dark shields

I will rage as hard as i can rage, i think i will turn red. no purple, actually blue, waw i'm red just thinking about it x.x

gimpcomm2resized_by_arisoune-d7bgp4q.png

Proud sic of Mordor!

"White-shroom: There are only 2 options :1. to play dofus and kill percs 2. Don't play dofus"

"from Lucina: WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUEST MARKER

from Lucina: THIS CONFUSES ME AND I DONT LIKE CONFUSING THINGS"
"(Group) Bootiful: my name is abood and i am a jihadi"

Im just sitting here, waiting for dark shields

As I told the people who won the dark shields in the event last year - the Dark Shields were given out as a promo with subscription cards purchased at an Expo in France in 2013. They were created to be used as special promo items and they may become available as promos in our community in the future. Anyone who spent millions on them, I would advise you not look at them as an asset that never has a chance to decrease in rarity, because in the future, they may.

This goes for ANY item that was created as a promotion. Only items that were created to be given for special contests (like the Helmet from the same event or the Champion set or the Premium set) will likely never be seen used for a promotion. This will be the fourth time (in my memory at least) that Feanor has been available with a special promotion. As it is a relatively limited promo and if the pattern holds true, we probably won't see him as a promotional item again for a year or three. ^^

• Like 2

As I told the people who won the dark shields in the event last year - the Dark Shields were given out as a promo with subscription cards purchased at an Expo in France in 2013. They were created to be used as special promo items and they may become available as promos in our community in the future. Anyone who spent millions on them, I would advise you not look at them as an asset that never has a chance to decrease in rarity, because in the future, they may.

This goes for ANY item that was created as a promotion. Only items that were created to be given for special contests (like the Helmet from the same event or the Champion set or the Premium set) will likely never be seen used for a promotion. This will be the fourth time (in my memory at least) that Feanor has been available with a special promotion. As it is a relatively limited promo and if the pattern holds true, we probably won't see him as a promotional item again for a year or three. ^^

@somuchrageamgyudodis2meizmar

gimpcomm2resized_by_arisoune-d7bgp4q.png

Proud sic of Mordor!

"White-shroom: There are only 2 options :1. to play dofus and kill percs 2. Don't play dofus"

"from Lucina: WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUEST MARKER

from Lucina: THIS CONFUSES ME AND I DONT LIKE CONFUSING THINGS"
"(Group) Bootiful: my name is abood and i am a jihadi"

It makes sense though. "Omg dat 30mk shield I can bui 4 £12 and luk hax leik veldin mum MUM gimme credit card pls".

It's a business first, I'm sure the corporation is now controlled with shares and/or a CEO who wants to maximise profits. It's a decent business strategy, as soulless as it is.

Fucking knew it. Thanks to the person who bought mine for 40mk two weeks ago :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Only items that were created to be given for special contests (like the Helmet from the same event or the Champion set or the Premium set) will likely never be seen used for a promotion.

You mean those items that also happen to be account bound?

QHneCJu.jpg?1

You mean those items that also happen to be account bound?

If by premium set it means what I think it does, which is Hax Or set, then that's not bound. But the others are, although so are the Dark Shields that we got through the event.

Note perfect timing of this ogrine deal with the release of the 'rare' sidekick.. Obviously a coincidence! As if Anakma would try and make more money in every way possible, whatever the effect on 'rare' collectables.

No doubt this sidekick will be available in the famous emporium after a couple of months.

Ahwell, still.. nice to see more soppy eyed cats running around ;p

74ae92215023e74f_tahina2.jpg<- Cat?

Kikn | Blank ⚪

If by premium set it means what I think it does, which is Hax Or set, then that's not bound. But the others are, although so are the Dark Shields that we got through the event.

Ment champion set , that hax or set is irrelevant anyway.

QHneCJu.jpg?1

What about this new Black Tiwabbit pet, anyone know what bonus it gives?

tDNS7r5.jpg

What about this new Black Tiwabbit pet, anyone know what bonus it gives?

It's a pretty typical ankama pet, +10 dmg.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Forgive my nubbiness, have we discovered how to get the black wabbit yet?

Forgive my nubbiness, have we discovered how to get the black wabbit yet?

Atm it comes with a 1 year subscription to the french magazine via ogrines (cant get outside of france) or for the hispanic community to sub for 3 months+ with actual cash (ogrine sub=no pet).

XNcvlvb.jpg

Edit: Thoguht this was the multiman topic... ^^

Edited by Piro

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

No doubt this sidekick will be available in the famous emporium after a couple of months.

Izmar specifically said that it would not be available again for at-least 1 year.

As some have you might have seen on the official thread. I think this is really unfair. Anything that could help someone do something they couldn't previously do or even do it easier, isn't something that should be so rare.

Shields, cosmetic items, etc are fine to be rare. but sidekicks should be available to anyone. And i don't think wait 3 months + buy from a french server transfer for 100mk is "available"

• Like 1

Is it only me that thinks 10000 is more than enough to meet the demand?

That's how I felt when I read it. There's a lot of people really upset by the fact that it's 10,000, and think it'll sell out within minutes. But I feel like they'll be there for a good 3-4 hours before they sell out.

IAa33gE.png?1

Zatoïshwan

Llama: 200 Chance Panda

Zelda: 199 Strength Foggernaut

Katara: 194 Agility Cra

Rushu
Shampoo: 199 Res whore Feca
Gallifrey: 175 Profession Feca

i think people went to the wrong topic... XD The multiman topic is the other one, this one is the feanor one

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..