• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
hakunabr

Some Noob Questions

Hi guys, name's Hakuna.

I play on brazilian server, Spiritia and have a few noob questions about my 2 accounts:

I currently have an level 71 CHA Enutrof, Akwadala Set, and Golden DT and a damage Atooin, im currently leveling on kanis and blops (medium groups with good stars). In the other acc, i have a STR Sacrier on 69 with a wisdom set and a Golden DT.

What i want to know:

1 - I'm currently gettin like 1,7m exp/hr on kanis (without my daily almanax), whats the other places to level? Should i stay here or the exp/hr is good enough?

2 - I don't have much money, when i need it, i do gobbal dung and sell the soul / craft or sell the spoils / crush some equips to get some money, not really a big deal, but i could get all i have with it. There's other ways (except for professions) to earn some money? How can i do it?

3 - I've seem all guys talking about Frigost: "go to frigost", "find some group"... I wanna to know if its good for my chars to go there? I can fight very small mobs (with Astrub Chivalry Help), but they dnt see to be worth the time...

4 - I was thinking on goin for the Cawwot Dofus, can i do it with just this tiny group or should i call other guys to help?

Well, i'm get back to the game from a really long break, when i was around, we didn't have this New Dungeon System, Enutrof Coin was 1-6 and i'm kidna lost. I think the real problem to me is that i only play like 1~3 hours a day (when i play).

Thnak for your time and sorry for my bad english.

Hi guys, name's Hakuna.

I play on brazilian server, Spiritia and have a few noob questions about my 2 accounts:

I currently have an level 71 CHA Enutrof, Akwadala Set, and Golden DT and a damage Atooin, im currently leveling on kanis and blops (medium groups with good stars). In the other acc, i have a STR Sacrier on 69 with a wisdom set and a Golden DT.

What i want to know:

1 - I'm currently gettin like 1,7m exp/hr on kanis (without my daily almanax), whats the other places to level? Should i stay here or the exp/hr is good enough?

This is fine. You might be able to find somewhere higher exp but you'd have to look a bit, and imo this is ok for ur level.

2 - I don't have much money, when i need it, i do gobbal dung and sell the soul / craft or sell the spoils / crush some equips to get some money, not really a big deal, but i could get all i have with it. There's other ways (except for professions) to earn some money? How can i do it?

As well as doing what you are, doing dopples every day gives you an okay amount of income, although it stakcs up more over time. You will get a bit of kamas just from fighting, and you can exchange doploons for scrolls or pebbles and sell those, also brings in alot of income. This effectiveness will increase as you level. They should only take 30-50 mins per character per day.

3 - I've seem all guys talking about Frigost: "go to frigost", "find some group"... I wanna to know if its good for my chars to go there? I can fight very small mobs (with Astrub Chivalry Help), but they dnt see to be worth the time...

What they are talking about is to get leeched. If you go to frigost and find a group, equip your wisdom items and get some high level to fight for you. You just sit there and get alot of exp. Can get boring but gives high exp. (If you can find a group, use recruitment chat)

4 - I was thinking on goin for the Cawwot Dofus, can i do it with just this tiny group or should i call other guys to help?

This would be possible though you would need a group. It involves alot of running around and a bit of fighting, you may struggle with the fights without a group at your level. Read the Cawwot Dofus: Guide in the informatory for more infomation.

You could try but it could be hard, even with a group, since almost everything on the island aggros.

Well, i'm get back to the game from a really long break, when i was around, we didn't have this New Dungeon System, Enutrof Coin was 1-6 and i'm kidna lost. I think the real problem to me is that i only play like 1~3 hours a day (when i play).

Thnak for your time and sorry for my bad english.

Good luck :P

I may be completely wrong in everything, but ya know :P

Edited by sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

nah you're right. But I wouldn't advise leeching. Enjoy the game :D (heh) and if you do decide to go leech route, please don't get annoyingly beggy. stay respectable. the people are doing you a service, not the other way around (i sware to god if anyone corrects me....)

On that note. Might check out Otomai Island. The fights are at the very least much more interesting than the same kanigers and fleeing blops. also there's often stars on my server, so i'd assume the same on yours.

The astrub knight (and other multimen) significantly lower the amount of experience you get in the fight if you factor in it's level. Not 100% sure if fighting things assuming the multimen's lv is 0 helps, but i believe it hurts your experience regardless. not saying dont use them, just keep in mind.

also money is pretty easy to make. i know most servers if you hunt snappers for a bit you can make some incredible cash, or other small resources noone likes to gather.

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

nah you're right. But I wouldn't advise leeching. Enjoy the game :D (heh) and if you do decide to go leech route, please don't get annoyingly beggy. stay respectable. the people are doing you a service, not the other way around (i sware to god if anyone corrects me....)

On that note. Might check out Otomai Island. The fights are at the very least much more interesting than the same kanigers and fleeing blops. also there's often stars on my server, so i'd assume the same on yours.

The astrub knight (and other multimen) significantly lower the amount of experience you get in the fight if you factor in it's level. Not 100% sure if fighting things assuming the multimen's lv is 0 helps, but i believe it hurts your experience regardless. not saying dont use them, just keep in mind.

also money is pretty easy to make. i know most servers if you hunt snappers for a bit you can make some incredible cash, or other small resources noone likes to gather.

NO! The noobs are doing the high levels a service by being available to raise the group xp, you know nothing about the dynamics of leeching :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I saw that coming when I typed it. and while It's technically true, leeches should never have that mindset. noone needs leeches. i disagree with the mechanic, honestly, because of leeches, but even then, leeches are disposable trash that should be grateful that they've given free experience (and drops). Not the spoiled rotten brats that are all over frigost now....

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Multimen are equal to your level and count for xp purposes. So a level 70 with a multiman has a total group level of 140, you just need to tackle larger groups of monsters.

chankbanner2.png

100% Authentic ChankD™ // Outdated player of the past