• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mercutios Dungeon Service

Covers Otomai, Frigost 1, 2 and Sylargh Currently

I can take generally 1 character per run. Some dungeons I can take more but that can be discussed upon and a small discount for it.

I will give a full refund if we die 4 times due to my fault. You may wish to consider continuing to retry at a 50% or leave it be. Entirely your choice. If we die 4 times due to your fault then no refund given.

Dungeon List:

Prices subject to change and only preliminary pricings, prices will be updated in this thread and all dungeons booked will keep the price its booked at and receive no extra costing.

Coralator: 500kk

Ark: 500kk
Bherb: 500kk
Tynril*: 1mk
Kimbo: 1mk
Kralove**: 3mk
Mastogob: 750kk
Pingwin: 750kk
Buck*: 2mk
Obsidemon: 1.5mk
Tengu: 1.5mk
Tengu/Fuji*: 2.5mk
Korriander***: 2.5mk
Kolosso: 2mk
CB***: 2.5mk
Sylargh***: 5mk

Discounts offered for keys and also if your in the final room. Discount also for dungeon chains (eg. all oto or all frig 1 or 2) PM me for more information.

Feel free to ask about other dungeons (cept other frig 3 ones. once doable i will list them) as I can probably take you through most of the top end dungeons.

The Otomai dungeons u can simply die each floor or such no problems. The frig 1/2/3 id like you to at least attempt to contribute if possible and have an awareness of the instant kill problems or vuln issues. If you need explanations then just let me know prior to the run and i can talk you through them and potential dangers/issues. Failure to know or ask counts as your fault. Dont be afraid to ask questions, no matter how stupid you may think they are. Try to air questions prior to the battle and if you need me to do alot of commands for your turns and point spams then just let me know.

* Prices higher on these due to my sheer hatred towards them.
** This is subject to it being opened (not by me or arranged by me) plus as it tends to be only saturday evenings its not ideal
*** These dungeons are tricky at best so bear with me as I cannot guarantee a smooth first run and potentially these may take a couple of tries.

PM me on here with information on your character class, build, stats etc and we can schedule between us when is suitable. Please dont PM me ingame as I tend to be afk alot so you may get missed.

Items taken in payment:

Maho Pebbles: 700kk
Spark Pebbles: 600kk
SP Scrolls: 600kk

Other bits also taken in payment:

Fire Dmg Runes, Crit Dmg Runes, Powerful Scrolls, Dungeon keys from above list, and Arches (See List: TBC)

My Schedule:

Fairly Clear at the moment. Shout me for info.

Ideally runs taking place between 6pm and 11pm. Main nights available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday-daytime and Sunday-daytime. I can arrange off-times but must be discussed upon and if insane times may incur additional costs. Mofo gotta sleep.

Piki 2014™ The only choice a real man would make. Use your vote wisely and dont be a fool. Vote Piki!!! #1 Enu of international servers and straight up sexbot and king of games.

yoda1copyfe3.png

Team Jigglysweg:

-:- 200 Sram -:- 200 Panda -:- 200 Osa -:- 200 Sac -:- 200 Enu -:- 200 Cra -:- 200 Iop -:- 200 Eni -:- 200 Feca -:- 199 Masq -:-

My Dungeon Service
My Potions and Bread Thread
My Bank Clearance
My Professions Thread

Hello I'd like to book 10 coralator runs thankyou.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

i particularly enjoyed how you simplified what i had down as a mountain of text into 3 or 4 sentences :p good luck! a competent, experienced player who i heard wears a dress whilst doing dungs. and worth the price.

39003-wat-know-your-meme-gif-2oLG.gif

I had a couple of quick kimbo runs thus far, I can recommend this service.

I am offering A server-transfer Delivery Service.
The Charge is 2mk with a limit of 150pods additional pods cost 500kk per 100.
I need to receive the Items for delivery on the Monday latest( I am on 17:00-18:00GMT) and I will hand the Items to you on the new server on Tuesday (17:00-18:00GMT)

Current transfers planned for the 27th of May

Rosal -> Zato

Zato -> Rushu

Rosal -> Rushu

More info -> http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/136234-maguls-interserver-delivery-service/page__pid__1335911#entry133591

Bump and also some prices lowered as im kind and sexy like that.

Piki 2014™ The only choice a real man would make. Use your vote wisely and dont be a fool. Vote Piki!!! #1 Enu of international servers and straight up sexbot and king of games.

yoda1copyfe3.png

Team Jigglysweg:

-:- 200 Sram -:- 200 Panda -:- 200 Osa -:- 200 Sac -:- 200 Enu -:- 200 Cra -:- 200 Iop -:- 200 Eni -:- 200 Feca -:- 199 Masq -:-

My Dungeon Service
My Bank Clearance
My Professions Thread

Bump and also some prices lowered as im kind and sexy like that.

And because even though I might change my prices, they're still lower than j00rs! GG MENZ. wat.

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

And because even though I might change my prices, they're still lower than j00rs! GG MENZ. wat.

Whatever your prices are, they're insignificant caus you'll be running merc through sphincter 100 times that you owe him for.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Whatever your prices are, they're insignificant caus you'll be running merc through sphincter 100 times that you owe him for.

You make it sound like someones going to make me :lol:

GL!

I'd be happy to run him, providing he has 400 keys and the money for 400kk a run (as per the updated price at my discretion) hhhhhhhhhh

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

You pay cheap you get cheap. and also get fluctuating prices like a scam. gg sir.

yoda1copyfe3.png

Team Jigglysweg:

My Dungeon Service
My Bank Clearance
My Professions Thread

a competent, experienced player who i heard wears a dress whilst doing dungs.

I can confirm this as fact.

Since the server is a mong-fest dramatically undercutting each other like complete spacks when they could simply price-match each other, ive lowered prices for all dungeons to 15 kamas. gg shika.. retards.

yoda1copyfe3.png

Team Jigglysweg:

My Dungeon Service
My Bank Clearance
My Professions Thread

can you run aquadome?

Never tried it but im sure if u ask around someone will probs take you through for 50kk or such knowing the spazms round here :)

yoda1copyfe3.png

Team Jigglysweg:

My Dungeon Service
My Bank Clearance
My Professions Thread

Rumors from polish friends in game saying you will provide free dungeon runs on Feb 29th and 30th. Can confirm¿

Emeute

zUX4GBQ.png

Rumors from polish friends in game saying you will provide free dungeon runs on Feb 29th and 30th. Can confirm¿

Can confirm it is true, but only if youve already signed up to the platinum package which costs 5mk and means exclusive offers and deals and a run of any dungeon each week. This means for those dates you can have as many runs of any dungeons you wish.

Non-platinum members have a 50% reduction in rates for those dates so long as they can confirm they are online on that date and payment is received by 5pm gmt time today. Failure to be online on that date will mean ur payment is void and kept.

Much praise.

yoda1copyfe3.png

Team Jigglysweg:

My Dungeon Service
My Bank Clearance
My Professions Thread