• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Fhiona

"Sacrier Trhybrid" is possible?

Hi everybody, my Sacrier it's almost lvl 180 and I don't know wich set is the best for her. For now she's hybrid AGI/CHA and I don't know if it's better change elements or turn her in "thrybrid" AGI/CHA/INT maybe, or stuff like this :D

Any suggestiong about good equipment AGI/CHA for a 180+ sac or AGI/CHA/INT possibilities?

P.S: She's full scrolled but vit...

Fhiona - Hybrid Str/Agi Sram 199 / Nicodemus - Int Eniripsa 19x / Terrone - Hybrid Cha/Wis Enutrof 19x / Yukiyo - Agi/Cha Sacrier 19x
My alt team on the same accounts!

Choocha - Hybrid Str/Int Cra 199 / Imene - Int/Vit
Osamodas 16x / Fiatella - Str Iop 19x / Murrina - Hybrid Int/Wis Xelor 19x

Lumberjack 200 - Miner 200 / Alchemist 200 / Farmer 200 / Hunter 100 / Fisherman 18x
Jeweller 200 / Jewelmagus 200 / Smith 19x / SmithMagus 200 / Shoemaker 14x / Shoemagus 200 / Tailor 8x

P.S: She's full scrolled but vit...

Why do people keep making these mistakes :(

Also if you wanna go tri-build might aswell give ougaa a shot ? Or you can go oldschool and combine the 2 bworker sets

• Like 1

vglk7r.png

The erosion on you will make it rather terrible, stick to 1-2 elements at-most.

Edited by Persona
  • Like 3

Theres also glad bworker+korriander sets that work together but as said above, erosion is going to be nasty.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Why do people keep making these mistakes :(

Also if you wanna go tri-build might aswell give ougaa a shot ? Or you can go oldschool and combine the 2 bworker sets

Ehehehehheh I scroll her in '07 or '08, can't remember, but no dooplons there ;)

Ok maybe it will be complicated… a suggestion to build a right bi-element with a good set? AGI/CHA it's good choice or AGI/INT can be better?

No AGI/STR please… what about 2 Bworker set + Jacknapass + MP trophy? Useless or not?

Fhiona - Hybrid Str/Agi Sram 199 / Nicodemus - Int Eniripsa 19x / Terrone - Hybrid Cha/Wis Enutrof 19x / Yukiyo - Agi/Cha Sacrier 19x

Lumberjack 200 - Miner 200 / Alchemist 200 / Farmer 200 / Hunter 100 / Fisherman 18x
Jeweller 200 / Jewelmagus 200 / Smith 19x / SmithMagus 200 / Shoemaker 14x / Shoemagus 200 / Tailor 8x

People make the assumption that using the extra buffs will disable you erosion-wise (and er, I guess they do), but you could just not use pain shared? I see more than I care to remember using it simply to waste AP, ON NOTHING! Plus, you can otherwise pick and choose which element to use for the situation. Koloing, it gives you a great variety of options when opponents res up; it's not necessary to use all buffs, but nice to have them ready when needed.

Edited by Kedj

39003-wat-know-your-meme-gif-2oLG.gif

People make the assumption that using the extra buffs will disable you erosion-wise (and er, I guess they do), but you could just not use pain shared? I see more than I care to remember using it simply to waste AP, ON NOTHING! Plus, you can otherwise pick and choose which element to use for the situation. Koloing, it gives you a great variety of options when opponents res up; it's not necessary to use all buffs, but nice to have them ready when needed.

Pain shared only buffs allies not the caster, unless I'm missing part of the point you're trying to get at?...

Also the more elements you choose, the more stats you sacrifice for the next element. I think using a korriander set at 18x is the best option for agi/cha, it's a new set so better stats than oldschool sets and the AP set bonus is always to be appreciated.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Some people use pain shared when they have AP to waste. I wonder why

Tri elemental sets are detrimental for stats, I'd say focus on two elements. Also save up and scroll vit pls ;_;

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

Depends on what you want to do with your character really.

For PVM, agi/cha is great.

You could go for a 12 AP Korriander set, that will allow you to cast dissolution twice and one axe attack (also leechs life and reduces enemy's AP).

Edited by Prowny

Axymc.jpg

Art by Mian-Zero

It is indeed possible to go with 3 elements but even 5 turns into a fight your going to have lost a TON of health points depending on if your Sacrier is being hit much. My Sacrier goes from 6000hp to about 4500max after 5-10 turns, its pretty sad and I only buff two punishments.

If only Assault didnt suck so much ass I would go purely Agility, but I just can't see my Sacrier even being part of my team without Dissolutioning and hitting 500 -1500 Damage to any enemies around me and then HP transferring to my allies. Oh and not to mention my Furys and hitting 250 un-buffed, 5 turns in and I'm spamming 4-5 fury's a turn, hitting 600-1000 each depending on the resistance. the only viable Sacrier builds I even see as being worth using are Strength or Chance it seems. Purely Agility is garbage unless they change assault to hitting in AoE like Sac's foot does.

Edited by Dovahkiin

newsignature.png

Epic paint skills.

Why do people always assume a tribrid sacrier will have more erosion than any other sacrier? Since a lot of dungeons have specific monsters per room and such, obviously you'd focus on the 1 (or maybe 2) that would help you defeat that room the quickest. This is a tactics game and everyone seems to have forgotten that knowing when and when not to use a move is part of your tactics. You can even use 1 element for 1 set of 5 turns and then use another when most/all of the enemies weak to that other element are dead and start building on your new element.

At worst some could say it's more efficient to have multiple sets, but if someone can't afford that and can only afford 1 tribrid set, well then that's just what they'll have to do.

Why do people always assume a tribrid sacrier will have more erosion than any other sacrier? Since a lot of dungeons have specific monsters per room and such, obviously you'd focus on the 1 (or maybe 2) that would help you defeat that room the quickest. This is a tactics game and everyone seems to have forgotten that knowing when and when not to use a move is part of your tactics. You can even use 1 element for 1 set of 5 turns and then use another when most/all of the enemies weak to that other element are dead and start building on your new element.

At worst some could say it's more efficient to have multiple sets, but if someone can't afford that and can only afford 1 tribrid set, well then that's just what they'll have to do.

Yes, this is exactly what I suppose to do… have 3 different punishments don't mean use all at same time… but my challenge now it's find a good equipment to give a good build with AGI/CHA/INT to a sac… obviously 10/5 will be the best choice ;) there's someone with an idea?

Vcent nailed it, better level all spells and get a gear for each build :P

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

It's a shame we live in a world without pre-nerf cb Sacs did any of them give a shit about the erosion then? No. Only needing one set was so damn awesome. I got bored and made a set feel free to bash the shit out of it it's so hard to build a decent set effective in 3 elements at 18x. http://www.dofusbook.net/perso/Youwantromance/woihrih-2.html

i6UKAYi.gif

I'm a full hybrid sac, and honestly I think erosion (or lack of erosion rather) is overrated. Granted, this is coming from a purely PvM perspective. As long as you don't die, it doesn't matter what health you end the fight on xD. I cast all 4 punishments literally every fight, and I generally have a decently high max health at the end of the fight. Really, as long as you have enough health to survive until your healers turn it's fine.

Obviously this is different if you plan on doing really long kolo fights or whatever, but for PvM who cares xD

Elmandia - Level 200 Sacrier, Pharon - Level 200 Eniripsa, Kiesh - Level 200 Pandawa, Tahuti - Level 200 Xelor, Esondri - Level 200 Cra, Drekov - Level 200 Rogue

Prisaan - Level 200 Feca , Virl - Level 200 Enutrof, Kujuro - Level 199 Iop

Teams up with - Illusion - Level 200 Sram, Ally-Gator - Level 200 Enutrof, Ally-Cat - Level 199 Ecaflip

Leader of The Night's Watch, leader of Order of Squiddy (alt guild)

Member of IRON