Using an MP mount disables the use of MP < X items

Just noticed it today on both my Panda and Foggernaut. When I attempt to mount up it will knock off my Jackanapes trophy, Xa Shvoel, and Xa cape even when I clearly have less than 6 mp. =/

IAa33gE.png?1

Zatoïshwan

Llama: 200 Chance Panda

Zelda: 199 Strength Foggernaut

Katara: 194 Agility Cra

Rushu
Shampoo: 199 Res whore Feca
Gallifrey: 175 Profession Feca

Check the almanax bonus and deal with it. xD

• Like 2

RIP OTTO-LPZIG & Piroca

[15:21] Sugared: [15:20] Otto-Lpzig is watching the fight.[15:20] Today has failed the Focus challenge.

[15:21] Winner: .

[15:21] Sugared: otto walks in and the guys just can't keep their head together

cs7tfKs.png?1

thanks for the picture, Capngoat!

Check the almanax bonus and deal with it. xD

Wow. Thanks, Ankama.

IAa33gE.png?1

Zatoïshwan

Rushu

Wow. Thanks, Ankama.

really? you complain about an increase in stats?

<_<

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

Buy turq mounts --> go drop some eggs with that awesome pp

<_<

It is inconvenient for those who have builds based around very specific stats ( such as 12/5), what might have been nice is if these reqs where dropped for the 24 hours that this alamax is on for, might be too much work, but at least they'll know for next time.

Thankfully this doesn't affect me.......much.

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

<_<

Right... because gaining 300 vit and 1 MP while losing 200 vit, 30 power, 30 wisdom, 1 AP, 10 damage, and 4% res is totally a net gain in stats. Your statement is dumb.

I also agree that this bonus is really stupid, because it almost makes the game unplayable for a day if you have a Xa Cloak + MP mount combo (which a lot of people use).

• Like 2

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

<_<

Yes, I'm going to complain about increased stats when it makes two of my characters unusable.

The title of the post actually explains that, before you want to act all high and mighty, try and put yourself in other's shoes.

IAa33gE.png?1

Zatoïshwan

Rushu

I also agree that this bonus is really stupid, because it almost makes the game unplayable for a day if you have a Xa Cloak + MP mount combo (which a lot of people use).

Like me. I can't play as 9/6 and I have no money to buy a jackanapes. What a stupid idea.

Really guys, are you so mad 'cause you couldn't equip your gear for a day ? What's wrong with zaapsitting.

• Like 1

vglk7r.png

solution 1: dont use mp mount period, noones forcing you to use one and its not like its ankamas fault that your build is gimped by stat caps due to having budget ap/mp boosters.

solution 2: if you are really that desperare for 5mp (like it makes a difference for pvm, which i assume most of you are- hence mp mount) use a voyager. the dodge/lock malus isnt so bad that it makes the game as unplayable as not having a cape or a weapon ( what?)

solution 3: the obvious one that im not even going to mention because it would make people mad but hey, points 1 and 2 probably do that already. the truth hurts

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

solution 1: dont use mp mount period, noones forcing you to use one and its not like its ankamas fault that your build is gimped by stat caps due to having budget ap/mp boosters.

solution 2: if you are really that desperare for 5mp (like it makes a difference for pvm, which i assume most of you are- hence mp mount) use a voyager. the dodge/lock malus isnt so bad that it makes the game as unplayable as not having a cape or a weapon ( what?)

solution 3: the obvious one that im not even going to mention because it would make people mad but hey, points 1 and 2 probably do that already. the truth hurts

I love how you mention MP mounts being 'budget' yet they're still the best deal you can get in the pet/mount slot out of ANYTHING currently available. Any other choice is suboptimal e.g petsmount/plum emerald - why would I trade 300 vit, an MP and a range for only 140 intel? WOOP, you raised my natural attack damage by 25, totally worth it! Emerald ginger/armoured - Why would I trade 300 vit for only 5% res? And worse, an entire MP for only 50 power? I know. I guess I should go and wear all those amazing MP sets that intel chars have that are totally combinable with other decent pieces of equipment... oh wait.

It's stupid however you look at it.

Can't tell if trolling... You do realize that our builds are only "gimped" by stat caps when Ankama artificially doubles the stat of what would push it over the limit, right? I suppose you also look down on anyone using a Jolly Old Belt or Epenis Belt, too, because they're "budget" boosters.

I also have to lol at the fact that you think using Voyager for the 5th MP is better than an MP mount. Doubly ironic after deriding MP mounts and Xa Cloaks as "budget" then suggesting the ultrabudget option. Thanks for the laugh!

• Like 2

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

Can't tell if trolling...

with the amount of hints I dropped in there, I thought it was obvious.

However if you want to get all serious, i put xa capes etc under the term of "budget ap/mp boosters" because that is what they are. cheap, affordable ways to get ap/mp as opposed to the more effective and expensive way such as the dofus and exotics.

The point about not using the mp mounts and the voyager as an alternate method for your 5mp was valid for that day due to you not being able to use that mount in the first place ( due to those budget boosters gimping your stats with ap/mp caps further below their natural limit as well as generally giving lower stats than standard items of their level).

Of course, now that that point is moot and irrelevant, sure in terms of statistic power mp mount is the most efficient and for most situations is the hands-down best way to go, that much is obvious.

but hey, people will always try and dissassemble ones arguments to try and find the flaws, this is the internet after all

Edited by Karalee
  • Like 1

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png