MULTIMAN: The Revolution Begins!

MULTIMAN: The Revolution Begins!
2013-11-08 14:30

For months, rumors of a league of extraordinary avengers have resonated through the Krosmoz: The Multiman League! Powerful heroes, saviors of humanity, forces of good against the scourge of evil, soon these beings will be here to revolutionize the way you play. While we can't reveal their powers and intentions yet, you can be the first to glimpse their faces in our new teaser video!
411139.jpg
When the sky darkens...

When evil resurfaces...

Your Multiman is here!

To be continued...

Source: http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/411129-multiman-revolution-begins

Edited by Melii

I doubt its a boss since we just got one last month.

"When you'll call on them, they'll answer as swift as lightning.

They will soon be fighting for Justice by your side,
and under your control... Their name is the MULTIMEN! "
...under your control? Leaves much room for interpretation ^^
Edited by winged-one

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

a new boss dung or another useless Kromaster stuffs?

Really doubtful. Dofus and Wakfu's entire December update revolves around these guys. Krosmaster is popular, but not popular enough to be the main part of the update in both games.

IAa33gE.png?1

Zatoïshwan

Llama: 200 Chance Panda

Zelda: 199 Strength Foggernaut

Katara: 194 Agility Cra

Rushu
Shampoo: 199 Res whore Feca
Gallifrey: 175 Profession Feca

they better come up with a sick 2014 calendar to compensate for that ogrine thing

• Like 1

72/100 class changes

29460bc3196b5699de9738ce235621c1.png

they better come up with a sick 2014 calendar to compensate for that ogrine thing

They probably programmed all the good stuff just afterwards, like all companies do when they do something that infuriates users :p

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

They probably programmed all the good stuff just afterwards, like all companies do when they do something that infuriates users :P

they're going to make all spells have a cast limit of 1.

• Like 2

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

they're going to make all spells have a cast limit of 1.

You have got to be takin the Mickey out of this aussie ...

Coax 200 Agi sram

Ponster-menis 192 Cha pand

Baffle 17X Str Iop

they should add different followers that you can hire until death with control like we got at rogues bombbot

and still count as group member (mob size alteration)

this would wipe away the problem that you need some classes to make some bosses a lot easier.
(for example SRAM at freez, healer in general...)

Edited by winged-one

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

they should add different followers that you can hire until death with control like we got at rogues bombbot

this would wipe away the problem that you need some classes to make some bosses a lot easier.

Yeah this worked really awesome in Guild Wars 1, they had henchmen of all the different classes and even henchmen of the same class but with different builds. I remember running really hard instances solo with just a group of henchmen, it was pretty epic.

LOL DAT I agree

Or this could just be new pets or summoun for each element for all classes....

Ok so since there is a lot more talk of this on the french forums, I'll bring over a few thoughts from the french players as well as my own.

Firstly from the artistic director at Ankama, Tot:

Thank you! Going back to the topic "Multiman" we went on a particular delusion. If their designs do not like you, I think the game play will seduce you. This is something completely new in DOFUS and WAKFU

We also learn that a NPC at Amakna Castle militia now speaks of a new order, I'll post screenshots of that when I have access to Dofus.

The word control is also used a lot, which leads me to a few theories (please keep in mind the following are merely personal speculation):

• Incarnations on the scale of new classes
  • Dungeon/subworld where you are transformed into the Multimen
  • Incarnations that are used for 1v1 pvp of sorts (much easier to balance 5 instead of 15)

Beta isn't ages away so I guess we'll see what they have in store soon enough.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

why can't they stick to new content instead of adding new useless stuffs...I'm quite sure this is going to be something like kromaster which is (imo) totally useless and not worth subbing 1100 a week.

72/100 class changes

29460bc3196b5699de9738ce235621c1.png

why can't they stick to new content instead of adding new useless stuffs...

That might be a fair complaint last year, but not now in my opinion. Many players haven't even tried the recently released content like Frigost 3, Wabbit Warren, Dramak, and Mercator. The accessibility of some new content may be poor, but Ankama has done well on frequency of new content this year.

• Like 5

:sadi:200 Happida |:fog: 200 Pirate-Bay | :hupper: 200 Fu-rinkazan| :rogue: What-Happen

? Arches | ? dofustreasure.net | dofusportal.net | dofusidols.info

I agree, the Dofus Road Map is being followed and that is a big plus in company's favour. Noone should complain about not getting new content.

The quality of this new content is a whole new subject though, in my opinion the new additions are not much playable. For instance: who would want to return to this annoying Dramak dungeon after completing the achivements?

Everything created recently is so annoying to fight that i do not even think of going to new dungeons willingly :(

What i would like to see is more small, frequent improvements that do not require any great programming projects. Like house overhaul or guild improvements maybe?

I hope this new Multiman feature is something light and fun.

Edited by Havikko
  • Like 1

I agree with the fact that Dramark and friends are highly annoying. The sets are pretty OP, but people will prefer to run other dungeons at levels 100-120 that are easier.

• Like 1

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

wrong topic, lmao xD

Edited by Otto-Lpzig

RIP OTTO-LPZIG & Piroca

[15:21] Sugared: [15:20] Otto-Lpzig is watching the fight.[15:20] Today has failed the Focus challenge.

[15:21] Winner: .

[15:21] Sugared: otto walks in and the guys just can't keep their head together

cs7tfKs.png?1

thanks for the picture, Capngoat!

HELL YEAH this would be epic. I suggested this like 3 years ago as a remedy to problems of solo accounters.

Worst Kimbo in the arena team you have ever seen. Proud member of Die with me at Kralove team. Bankrunnerwhenbusy...lvl 10 int osa, Mewitchudie...lvl 10 str sadida, Cowgirlfarmer...lvl 2x str sadida, Raztakajakjama level 10 xelor. Guild: Twisted Empire.