• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Nixstix

A Final Farewell

I've been finding myself increasingly losing interest in Dofus and I realised this weekend that its time to cut the cord and focus on real life a lot more. As a result I have decided to quit completely.

I don't really know what to say except thank you to everyone who helped me over the years and who supported me and ALL the guilds I have had the pleasure of being a part of. My chars will probably be around, but they are no longer under my care, anymore.

Skyline

My baby, my first guild on Zato, and my last. I wish Spacecake the best of luck in running the guild now. I can't promise it will be easy but fly the flag as long as you can. To all our members, I wish you all the best!!! <3

Avarice

Our allies to the end. I love you guys loads. Whadda and Aleena I wish you all the best with your guild and keep the TS karaoke going please!!! I may pop in to have a giggle and join in from time to time. :')

All my teammates and friends, thanks for everything! You are this game.

Imps, I'm laav so much. This will be my last post here.

I really don't have much else to say so I'll bow out gracefully now and say farewell.

Happy hunting. :)

• Like 4

NIXIE--SWIZZ-(1a).png.8a5ea857792afa44dc50f8938d60d214.png

No Nix! You can't do thisssss!! :( Imps will miss you so :(

Coax 200 Agi sram

Ponster-menis 192 Cha pand

Baffle 17X Str Iop

Oh man I never got to really know you except from imps truly sad to see another one bite the dust *mainly because I can't figure out how to quit so it just leaves me lonely*. But I wish you the very best in your future endeavors. Nice having a chance to meet you!

-Fallen-Nexus--Arvindr--Guardian-Nexus--Mareth--Screwball--Warrior-Nexus--Atomic-Nexus--Geezer-Nexus-- Bleeding-Nexus-

200 Cra 199 Eni 199 Feca 199 Panda 199 Mask 199 Iop 199 Rogue 199 Enu 199 Sac

SIC of Blank "I think?"

Currently Playing LoL on NA message me for name if you want to play.

287ooko.png

:angry:

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Its all Brock's fault really. </3 :) I may stick around to troll about from time to time but I seriously have no interest in playing again, EVER.

waw all blame da brock pls.

U didn't even transfer to rosal first, I mad now.

• Like 1

vglk7r.png

Hehe. I release Brock from any responsibility. <3 Just over it completely eh. Ill miss you guys loads.

This is exactly how I feel like right now. Dofus is slowly losing the spark that once made us actually enjoy the game. Yes they are adding new features/content but is it really heading in the right direction? Now That's another question

Anyways, it's sad seeing you go Nix, you seemed like a pretty epic person to be around and it just sucks knowing that another 1.2x player quit the game, wish you all the best in real life!

• Like 2

Never had a chance to know you more but wish you the best irl.

~ Herosdumaroc osa lvl 200

Proud member of Blank and Superlative Exemplare .

r0FC72j.png

have fun irl :lol:

Chebsi lvl 200 Cra
Chebsor lvl 200 masq

Chebichevinovichski lvl 200 xelor
Proud CO leader of Equinox

#UnbanBoltrak

[21:44] Milano is ignoring you and will therefore no longer receive your messages. ( mad man hhhhh)

ihGebAJ.png

how can you do this to me ;.;

• Like 1

gimpcomm2resized_by_arisoune-d7bgp4q.png

Proud sic of Mordor!

"White-shroom: There are only 2 options :1. to play dofus and kill percs 2. Don't play dofus"

"from Lucina: WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUEST MARKER

from Lucina: THIS CONFUSES ME AND I DONT LIKE CONFUSING THINGS"
"(Group) Bootiful: my name is abood and i am a jihadi"

WHAAAT I SAY OK I'M COMING TO ZATO AND YOU QUIT??

I get it. kitties and job > robbie. :(

Take care nixeh!

6b2cf0cd-74c5-4453-8f6f-3cdfed9297ec_zps93ff94c3-c58c-49f9-b608-6ba86412cc17_zps

Lol Gimp its for your own good buddy. This way you get to keep Abood all to yourself. And Robbie im sorry mate, but Avarice is an amazing guild and I am sure they will have ya if you do still go to Zato. :)

Another pro leaving..sucks :/ who will help the noobs!

Lol Gimp its for your own good buddy. This way you get to keep Abood all to yourself.

no he is mine gtfo please gimp

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Well good bye Nix :( Didn't get too know you as well as I would have liked too, your help was appreciated dearly and you will be missed dearly!

Coax 200 Agi sram

Ponster-menis 192 Cha pand

Baffle 17X Str Iop

Wish you the best Nixie! RL > IG I know the drill very well (have quit for years at a time because of it).

Cheers!

WidowSig50_zps7c4dc4d8.jpg

widow, that is a sick sig you got.

and Nix, another way to look at it is that some day Dofus will shut down. When it shuts down, you will have lost everything that you achieved on it. Is the experience of playing it worth as much as the alternatives? For me, I don't think it will ever be the same/ I don't have enough faith in the game to stay alive until playing it would be the best option.

Was playing Algathe, but taking an indefinite break.

RIP my ap dofusteuse picture.

On 12/24/2012 at 12:57 AM, 'Mercutio said:

Indeed. As far as wonderful experiences go it ranks up there with trying to force a rusty nail into your pee-hole while coating your finger with chilli powder then violating your own anal passage with said finger repeatedly. Its unpleasant. Trust me I know ive done it often. That being said both scenarios offer mild enjoyment so im in.

JWs41BL.png
turq x82, emerald x16

I will now give you my official life advice: Good luck, and do not die.

;)

• Like 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

You guys make me smile. :D I do believe the game has offered me some sort of false sense of accomplishment and you slip into this comfort zone. It becomes consuming.

As I said tho, I will be popping in to imps to read the ramblings and woes of all of you from time to time and to remind you that its just a game!!!! Don't take it so seriously guys and if you aren't having fun anymore, STOP.

That being said, it has been challenging to let go but I haven't had the urge to log at all since I quit, so I do feel validated in my rather sudden decision.

But nixie i never got the chance to move to zato and be friends with you ;.;

• Like 1

gimpcomm2resized_by_arisoune-d7bgp4q.png

Proud sic of Mordor!

"White-shroom: There are only 2 options :1. to play dofus and kill percs 2. Don't play dofus"

"from Lucina: WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUEST MARKER

from Lucina: THIS CONFUSES ME AND I DONT LIKE CONFUSING THINGS"
"(Group) Bootiful: my name is abood and i am a jihadi"

Oh you hypocrite! What did you tell me last week? :D

LIAR LIAR PANTIES ON FIAR.

It was neat to meet you Nix. Take care of your family :). Wish you all the best girl!

• Like 1