• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Sticky-Biscuits

The Legend of Korra has premiered and every Saturday at 11:00 a.m. there will be a new episode. Basically just going to use this thread as a discussion for the show. Going to keep all the old information down below in case someone missed something.

iTunes has the season pass for sell already, for anyone that cannot watch the show every Saturday.

Old news:

The Legend of Korra, in which the mythology of the beloved animated franchise from Avatar: The Last Airbender creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko continues. The series centers around a new Avatar named Korra, a 17-year-old headstrong and rebellious girl who continually challenges and bucks tradition on her quest to become a fully realized Avatar in a world where benders are under attack. The half-hour series will debut on Saturday, April 14, at 11:00 a.m. (all times ET/PT), as part of Nickelodeon's Saturday morning block (8AM-Noon), which has been the number-one destination for Kids 2-11 for 12 consecutive years and currently delivers more than three million total viewers each week. The Legend of Korra will air regularly on Saturday at 11:00 a.m."

Awesomeness all around. Totally the second best birthday news. xP

Pi day is total win. tongue.gif

Here is the link where there is also a trailer for the show. biggrin.gif

Also here is a link where you can "like" Korra on Facebook. When they get to 100,000 "likes", they will release the premier early! March 24th to be exact.

iTunes currently has the first two episodes available for download for free.

YESSSSSS.png

my reaction.

Cant. Wait.

So long as it doesn't end with

giant god-turtle bollocks.

Edited by Aether

im excited. really excited.

Hopefully the person who stole the pilot from Nick leaks it before the 14th. I've been following this show way to long for it to air on the day I'm out of town :C

So long as it doesn't end with

giant god-turtle bollocks.

Buahahahah!! I hope not too lol. xP

Hopefully the person who stole the pilot from Nick leaks it before the 14th. I've been following this show way to long for it to air on the day I'm out of town :C

And yeah, I have to work every Saturday from nine to six, so I have no idea what I am going to do. D:

ahhh why does this come out when i cancel my cable they should have it on the site after it premiers

It looks awesome! Shame I live in Costa Rica and im 100% sure it will air here like 6 months later. Oh well, I guess I can find it online :P

ahuighguihguihfiu time to watch all 3 seasons again before this airs!

http://www.korranation.com/ If the page get's 100,000 likes and or shares they'll release the pilot early.

http://www.korranation.com/ If the page get's 100,000 likes and or shares they'll release the pilot early.

Totally awesome, I updated my first post to include that. And if anyone wanted any of the tons of stuff that has been released (Artwork, parts of the world of Korra that have been revealed) I can add all that too, I just did not think anyone wanted to see it. :P

Totally awesome, I updated my first post to include that. And if anyone wanted any of the tons of stuff that has been released (Artwork, parts of the world of Korra that have been revealed) I can add all that too, I just did not think anyone wanted to see it. :P

There is also a person running around that claims she has the pilot and is scared to release it because of a Viocom's wrath. She/he/it has how ever released 4-5 small 30 second clips. I can dig those out and upload them somewhere and you can throw those in the original post too :D

Edited by llama king

Just giving you all a heads up. The first episode was leaked

Viocom is doing a good job of removing the show from all of the video stream sites via dcma. So just torrent it =D

Edit : Heard on a fan forum that the website I linked earlier actually has the video already loaded on the site, just set as hidden. Wouldn't be to hard to snag it I'd imagine.

Edited by llama king

I gave in and watched the leaked episode, lest I see it in .gif format on my tumblr dashboard a million times over.

Like, really, Tumblr. I can't trust you to not turn every second into a .gif, can I :v

Still, it was really awesome! Can't wait for more, the bending looks so much bigger and more vivid than A:TLA, the firebending is close to comet-induced. It's great! Much more satisfying to watch, instead of Katara swinging a little baby drizzle around for a whole season.

Like, really, Tumblr. I can't trust you to not turn every second into a .gif, can I :v

Complete with bad spelling!

tumblr_m0w8frKr7u1rqq1iao1_r2_400.gif

tumblr_m14mv2axeu1qhdwy7o1_400.gif

Edited by Aether

Complete with bad spelling!

Hrrrgggg

The bad spelling got to me. :(

Wasn't sure what to expect but I really liked the pilot. Too bad I now have to live through 4 1/2 weeks for the next one.

LhfVE.jpg

Since everyone's already pirated the first episode.

Edited by llama king

Watched the two episodes, LOVED THEM!

I got excited when they mentioned Zuko's mother, just like everyone else. Then the writers let us down harddd... This entire series is probably going to be full of fucking with the more hardcore fans.

I just watched the 2 episodes too, they were quite awesome :)

>visits impsvillage because he remembers how there is always awesome stuff in this section

>finds this thread

>awesome two episodes

hmm i always just keep refreshing the "View New Content" button :blink:

Just finished watching them! Loved every minute. I was laughing pretty hard at times. I hope this series is great. :D

Is korranation.com down for anyone else?