An indefinite hiatus from Shika and Dofus

Just letting everyone know I won't be on for some time after tomorrow. It's a bit sudden considering my recent posts, but reality kicked in literally a few moments ago. Basically I'm living at a friends house over summer, waiting for uni to start back and get my student loan so I can move. I'm not working, so income is very tight. My friend doesn't have the internet, so I was paying £5 a day for BT FON access. I've just found out I failed and will need to pay my tuition fees to repeat the year (scottish government funds all full time undergraduates, icri 4 england), and I just can't afford it. So, basically, RL > dofus. Fix life be4 play dofus.

Also, I haven't paid my phone bill, so won't get on IV either.

I wrote this on here cause too many people to contact individually, plus that's kinda overdramatic anyway. I'll get on now and again when I can afford the odd fiver, but for a few months, I'll be out of action.

GL to all at Shika, hope the AvA continues to thrive. Was just picking up my pvp skills too, damitz >.>

To all in Cygnus, you better update my AvA collection thread on the alliance forums and use my maging guide.

To all in Voice, FU I am ur real lord and master. Get on your knees 4me.

Someone tell Matt that if he loots any of my stuff I'll come to england and pluck every one of his ginger hairs one by one.

baii

Edited by Kedjown
  • Like 1

Menz, you made the rookie mistake. Dofus > Life. Come back!

• Like 3

Was playing Algathe, but taking an indefinite break.

RIP my ap dofusteuse picture.

On 12/24/2012 at 12:57 AM, 'Mercutio said:

Indeed. As far as wonderful experiences go it ranks up there with trying to force a rusty nail into your pee-hole while coating your finger with chilli powder then violating your own anal passage with said finger repeatedly. Its unpleasant. Trust me I know ive done it often. That being said both scenarios offer mild enjoyment so im in.

JWs41BL.png
turq x82, emerald x16

RL > dofus.

LOL! What are you gonna do go out with your friends, have a social life, and talk to girls? ahahaha loser

Jokes aside, good luck irl stranger whom I met on IV :)

• Like 3

LOL! What are you gonna do go out with your friends, have a social life, and talk to girls? ahahaha loser

Jokes aside, good luck irl stranger whom I met on IV :)

B> life

• Like 2

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

how much kk mens?

15mk, a treadfast set that won't get nerfed in a future Ankama update, and 3 camels

• Like 2

Was playing Algathe, but taking an indefinite break.

RIP my ap dofusteuse picture.

On 12/24/2012 at 12:57 AM, 'Mercutio said:

Indeed. As far as wonderful experiences go it ranks up there with trying to force a rusty nail into your pee-hole while coating your finger with chilli powder then violating your own anal passage with said finger repeatedly. Its unpleasant. Trust me I know ive done it often. That being said both scenarios offer mild enjoyment so im in.

JWs41BL.png
turq x82, emerald x16

Sorry to hear you'll be away for awhile Chris, was fun playing with you while you were back and best of luck IRL. Hope to see you again at some point. :)

• Like 1

Alpha Centauri

Cheers, I had fun too ^^ some things just have to come first unfortunately, boo!

I might be on this friday for the day but after that it's done. I am sorry to go, I've made real friends madly enough online and at some point will definitely hook up for a beer, but just now I tip my hat to the future whatever it may bring.

:D

I'll do my best not to steal your gear, will miss you <3 sorry I haven't been on much of late, I've been having the same debarkle Life > Dofus. Don't be a stranger though, fb me and send me your number dick weed.

• Like 1

366422.jpg

Element-Valkyre 200 Fortuitous-Valkyre 199 51% Andeh 199 99% Wynn 185 Calynx 198

♫ Co-Leader of Voice - Level 66 Shikan Guild
Council Lead By:
Kulu 200 Sram, Element-Valkyre 200 Osa, Appleabsynthe 199 Panda and Caius 199 Rogue.

100 Hammer Smith, Hammer Smithmagus, Axe Smith, Hunter, Butcher, Jeweler Magus, Fishmonger and Alchemist.

I hope the immediate future brings you a part time job and a finger up your ass so you can get that godamn degree.

• Like 2

Blah Uno_