• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
del Monte

Cawwot Dofus: Guide

Thanks SO MUCH! I found the French forum that had all this info but it's much easier to look at what I need to do when it's not just pushed through Google Translate! :D

Awesome

Nevermind...

Edited by sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.

You, sir, are made of pure awesomeness. This is going to be great so I can get a Cawwot for my new eni and get it to 199 asap.

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

Do you have to wear items of the "new" (i.e. 2.14 version) Wa Set when you speak to the Dofus Keepew at the end of the Wa Wobot's Dungeon?

I'm wearing the full set, but it's the "old" version, and he won't recognise me as the Wa Wabbit, so I can't claim my Dofus.

Edited by Jiri

Yes, I can hear you, Clem Fandango

No, I used old version of set on all my characters and they passed just fine.

Remember to wear the full set before entering the dungeon, and before talking to the NPC at the end. And remember, you have to do this when quest Egg or Cawwot is active.

Even then the Keepew will discover your ruse, but you should have an option of grabbing a Dofus and bolting through exit.

Hmmm. I can't trigger Egg or Cawwot. The only options I have when speaking to Wanald the Wise Lenald are "Ask about the story of the Cawot Dofus" and "Leave".

I've completed all of the other quests, I've got the /cawwot emote. Not sure what the problem is.

Edited by Jiri

Including Incarnam/Astrub/Pandala ones? Have you run Wa Castle and completed the quest The Wa Castle? Have you completed quest Pwince Not-So-Charming?

Use search feature in questbook on your character to see exactly what is missing.

Edited by del Monte
  • Like 1

Have you completed quest Pwince Not-So-Charming?

That's the one I'm missing. Hadn't realised it was a pre-req. Thanks very much :)

Excellent. Glad it worked!

I updated the guide to reflect some of your questions.

Nice guide, only the map you posted might be unsufficient for some.

There is a better one on JoL (http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1228620)

Thanx for the usefull guide!

• Like 1

Elegast-199 feca

Eledrunk-199 panda

Futta-Mukka-200 eni

Hot-fortune-200 enu

For folks like me who get totally disorientated on Wabbit Island, this French website lists most of the Wabbit Island quests with screenshots showing directions to get around.

http://dofuspourlesnoobs.weebly.com/icircle-des-wabbits.html

• Like 1

Nice guide, only the map you posted might be unsufficient for some.

There is a better one on JoL (http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1228620)

I've decided to include only main paths to keep the map simple. The one you linked is too cluttered for my liking and uses multiple colors for the same categories of paths. I prefer minimalist approach to design. Nonetheless, I included this map as well, to give players more choice. Thanks for the link!

For folks like me who get totally disorientated on Wabbit Island, this French website lists most of the Wabbit Island quests with screenshots showing directions to get around.

http://dofuspourlesnoobs.weebly.com/icircle-des-wabbits.html

Excellent. I added direct links for the respective quests, so there's no need to guess which pictures are from which quests. Thanks!

Is there no way to finish Journey to the Center of the Wabbit alone...? This sucks, now I have to do all the quests on another two characters since I'm stuck in there :|

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

Is there no way to finish Journey to the Center of the Wabbit alone...? This sucks, now I have to do all the quests on another two characters since I'm stuck in there :|

Either that or find other players who are on this step (or have completed this quest).

Anyone got any idea of how long it takes and an estimate of experience reward at around recommended level or a little higher?

Heads up, since it's not so clear on the OP: I've had to finish Lenald Legend on my Eni to be able to see the "Tell me about Cawwot Dofus" option and then I've had to kill Wa Wabbit once to finish the wa's castle achievement completing the three related quests and getting the cawwot emote first to start Cawwot or the Egg.

you can update 4qHR2.png as i added this page at english wiki.

//edit: and thx for the list btw.

Edited by -BetaBanane-
  • Like 1

9vyq75du.gif

Take that, filthy Charm Tree!!! è_é

I can confirm that not all Incarnam quests listed are necessary to be able to pick up "It Never Wains But It Pouws". Some chars could do so with no more than the first two quests of the Learning Stages achievement done. Your map may need a little fix. The right hut at 24,-14 also has a path to the Northern part of Gwimace Island. At least that's the one I prefer to get there.

Edited by --VU--
  • Like 1

I can confirm that not all Incarnam quests listed are necessary to be able to pick up "It Never Wains But It Pouws". Some chars could do so with no more than the first two quests of the Learning Stages achievement done.

I'd like to hear more about this. "Some chars" is not enough information.

It's not that Incarnam quests are directly necessary for Wabbit Quests; they are needed to unlock Astrub quests, which are needed for Pandala quests (Enutrof NPC won't be there if you haven't completed In Search of the Missing Enus)

, which are needed for Wabbit quests. I personally get Cawwot on a brand new character and it had to do all the quests listed above to unlock all Lenald quests.

I'd like to hear more about this. "Some chars" is not enough information.

It's not that Incarnam quests are directly necessary for Wabbit Quests; they are needed to unlock Astrub quests, which are needed for Pandala quests (Enutrof NPC won't be there if you haven't completed In Search of the Missing Enus)

, which are needed for Wabbit quests. I personally get Cawwot on a brand new character and it had to do all the quests listed above to unlock all Lenald quests.

As far as I can tell, it depends on when the character was made (and what quests you did) in relation to what version of incarnum and astrub entry quests were live at that time. All my old characters (4-5 years) have to do them all starting in incarnum. Some of my newer characters (2-3) years never did the quests to look at the artifacts in incarnum, but did the quest that brings you to astrub and sends you to the temple. For those characters, I didn't need to go back to incarnum even though I did not do some of the currently necessary incarnum quests.

Basically, if your character was made in the right span of time, you have done some of the quests part way along the chain, so you can pick up there instead of having to go all the way back to the beginning. At least, that is my understanding from how it looks on my batch of characters.

If that's the case, this information has already been included:

In the past, it was possible to do Astrub quests independently from Incarnam ones. This was fixed some updates ago. So if you already completed Pandala and Astrub quests, you probably can skip doing Incarnam quests. If not, you have to go back and do them.

Thanks for the guide.

It would be nice to mention that at the quest "Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit", it requires 3 characters to solve the puzzle, so players are aware and start the quest with 3 characters and do not have to wait until someone else shows.

Edited by oscarley
  • Like 1

LOVE & MAYA

Part of INT Alliance

OscarLey Feca 200 | Percival-Lowell Enutrof 200 | Amroth-Elensar Cra 200 | -Latin-Lover- Sacrier 200 | -Golden-Angel- Eniripsa 200

Sonija-Love Ecaflip 200 | Mayan-Princess Panda 200 | Isabella-Catolica Iop 200 | Pulube Enutrof 200 | Princess-Scarlet Eliotrope 200

Professions:

All lvl 200