• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Endless-Time

Rancidrode's Shikan Stream

Some of you may have seen my dofus vids on youtube.Since I became partner I'm also trying to livestream more to try and get partnership on there too, but because I find it more fun to do things live with the audiance.

So, deciding to stream Dofus ! I know it's not the most exciting thing but it shows tactics with certain team combos and allows you to ask questions to an experienced ( 6+years of playing ) player in realtime. I'll answer through mic and if you say you've got your volume down through the text chat aswell.

Giveaways every week at no set given day or time ! This week I'll be giving away something none-dofus related. Namely a battlechest code for WoW ( EU ). This will allow you to go play WoW right away for 1 months ( after that you'll need to buy gametime like Dofus ) up to level 80 !. After this one I'll be giving away Dofus items every week. Maybe even hold fun contests to win em !

So, if you'd like to watch some dofus while doing something else then come take a look :).

Twitch.tv/rancidrode

www.youtube.com/rancidrode

Gameplay/Commentary

Watch, enjoy, subscribe !

Excynic - 250