The future of Rosal

Am I the only one worried about Rosal's continued loss of players?

Recently I paid a visit to a hispanic server, Darkness.

It really surprised me to see so many people running around (I even saw some people in Incarnam, something unthinkable in Rosal!), and it made me realize how dead Rosal looks nowadays. And this worries me. Because we are not getting new players anymore, and old players keep leaving, so what does that mean for the future of our server?

Are we doomed to become a dead server? Is there nothing we can do?

Perhaps we could ask Ankama to merge Rosal and Rushu?

What's your opinion guys?

Edited by Prowny

Axymc.jpg

Art by Mian-Zero

Less players also has its advantages. More stars on mobs, for example. For me, the most important thing is to have a couple of friends. Not to have people running around in incarnam!

"Donuts, and the prospect of more donuts."

I kind of play in fits and starts, and every time I log back on after a couple of months my server (Solar) is emptier.

"Join an active guild!" makes sense. I've done that the last couple of times I was playing but we're talking about a group of maybe 20 to 30 active players vs the thousands that you would run into.

I wanted to start up again and was considering starting fresh with level 1 noobs on Rosal or Rushu. Is this not a good idea? sad.gif

Less players also has its advantages. More stars on mobs, for example. For me, the most important thing is to have a couple of friends. Not to have people running around in incarnam!

But there is something called attrition. People quit or you lose track of them. I often reached the limit of my friends list and 0 were online or had even logged that day.

Edited by ditamere

I don't have the same feeling as OP about Rosal, but I'm not active on other servers other than the occasional window shopping on Rushu or Shika.

I don't think Rushu and Rosal's populations are on the top of Ankama's priority list anyway even if they were concerned with server populations, as Solar and Zato are much less populated than Rushu and Rosal.. Right??

I wanted to start up again and was considering starting fresh with level 1 noobs on Rosal or Rushu. Is this not a good idea? sad.gif

Come to Rosal!! I don't find it dead or crowded, but we could use some new faces!!

rB6b7OD.png

ilyzaelle (mono server): /w slack

discord: Germy#9001

Rushu ftw! Ive been over 1month in rushu now and i find it 10x more active then rosal

Dofus 1,29 server Henual

Pantaleo lvl 195 Iop

Xiru lvl 183Sac

Syndras lvl 184 Eni

Nevah-slowdown lvl 198 Xelor

Freeztyler lvl 192 Panda
Jaclyn lvl 182 eca

Ay-papi 189 enu

Rushu ftw! Ive been over 1month in rushu now and i find it 10x more active then rosal

I might end up moving there, but it's a pity sad.gif

Axymc.jpg

Art by Mian-Zero

Am I the only one worried about Rosal's continued loss of players?

Recently I paid a visit to a hispanic server, Darkness.

It really surprised me to see so many people running around (I even saw some people in Incarnam, something unthinkable in Rosal!), and it made me realize how dead Rosal looks nowadays. And this worries me. Because we are not getting new players anymore, and old players keep leaving, so what does that mean for the future of our server?

Are we doomed to become a dead server? Is there nothing we can do?

Perhaps we could ask Ankama to merge Rosal and Rushu?

What's your opinion guys?

Spanish community is the second biggest under French. Spanish/french are the only places you can find low level brak/bonta PVP still... I remember when I played spanish servers PVPing on my lvl 20 int cra in a pure vit maged gob set with 1,100 hp lol. Good times.

Yes I believe the Rosal population has decreased the past few years. I believe a few years ago they were ranked "High" population on the servers, and they are now down to Recommended.

They really need to do something about this. They now have 4 "Recommended" English Servers, and one Average.

On another note. Don't waste your time by suggesting server merges. They mentioned that they will never do this again for many reasons.

And if they did, why the hell would the merge Rosal with Rushu rather than with another low pop server?

Rosal and Rushu???? Rushu is at capacity isnt it? It would be more wise to merge it with Shika or Solar or Zato surely. Shika has been crying for a merger for years and have been told this is not a possibility at this point, so I wouldn't bother. The stats may not be as bad as you think.

NIXIE--SWIZZ-(1a).png.8a5ea857792afa44dc50f8938d60d214.png

I personally believe that there are too many English/International servers. I would honestly just merge zato, solar, shika, and rosal together. I don't even know what the fuck is up with Aermyne.

Yea , fuck economy! Merge zato with rosal and rushu, no problems for anyone there

magicstrans.png

Magics- 198 int (sadly) ossa (chance/wis/int ) Amia- 193 str cra (str/wis )

Adrissa-199 str iop (str/wis/agi )

100 hammersmith / hammer magus

It isn't half bad, sure it's deserted in F2p but I actually managed to find people in p2p areas o_o (Also leave my starred mobs alone, the only way I can level is because one area is deserted enough for me to get 10star handleable mobs)

Oh wait ! the Iop wrath animation is just aswome too ! Their final spell that hit for 4000 dmg has the spell animation of pressure and the sound effect of coin trowing, it just looks as powerfull as it should be.

I'm half and half. On one side it the fact that there is zero population to talk to etc, but on the other side is the fact that there is 10 star mobs which wasnt possible a year ago. I think a merge is in order, but keep it low pop + low pop to make it average, therefore letting me keep my stars ;)

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

They should offer free server transfers to underpopulated servers, with some kind of restriction to prevent the people who transfer just to make kamas. It might help some.