Need some advice about team

if you're deciding to go onto 8, or atleast make 3 more characters, the first would have to be a panda, besides that i would also add a str iop and a cra. but really it can be whatever chars you think you will enjoy

• Like 1

Arianne 200 Sweg 200 Emotional-choices 199 Helena 17x Tara 19xPraise North Korea

Maybe list the main stat of each class so we can help decide what would be best for you, and what your missing.

• Like 1

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

I'd throw in a panda in there, you definitely need one. Then go either with sadida or enu because you want some mp rape and unbew. Then your last one you can chose a cra or a iop or anything that does hax damage.

• Like 1

Samtheking is spot on excellent suggestion.

• Like 1

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Hi, fellas!

I've got at hand 5 chars which are:

Sram

Sacrier

Xelor

Eni

Feca

and I'm thinking about a whole group of 8. Any reasoned advice?

Thanks!

Panda for sure. Enu too, its versatile and you will like the chest, also your team lacks MP rape now. And Iop is still the greatest dmg dealer, and Ankama wants him to be, so you cant go wrong with him.

• Like 1

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

Yeah, I think the general consensus will be Panda and then some combination of Iop, Enu and Cra.

I would opt for Panda, Enu, Cra. It seems your current lineup lacks in the following:

- MP rape

- Strong range damage

- Range rape

- Map Manipulation

- AoE damage

Iops are nice for damage but mainly in single-target situations but you already have a Sram which is possibly the second best at that (along side STR Cras). Make your Cra STR/CHA and that will give you pretty much every thing I just mentioned. Panda will add the Map control and the Enu will help the Cra fill those other roles as well as PP boost.

I could make a case for a Masq instead of the Enu - it's hard to overlook Chest but if you go STR Masq along with a STR/CHA Cra then you will get a bit more -MP control ... but still not as good as the Enu. You'd improve your overall team defense though with the Masq as well as possibly a bigger punch (especially if you like to fight up close and personal)

• Like 1

sig-45.png

Retired chars

<Shika> Purinsinian, Orko, Cadabra

<Rushu> Purinova, Altorova, Haersin

For early game Enu is better, but personally, I think end game a sadida is much more useful.

• Like 2

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Enu for MP rape and other functional abilities (bribe, unbew, etc).

Panda for map manipulation and other functions.

Osa for buffs, leash and general support - summons are useful too.

• Like 1

My Opinion would be a Enu/Panda/Rouge. Cra's cannot do as much damage as a Rouge can do and you can easily hit more then 1 target.

It's not all about MP raping for PvM anyhow, it's mostly damage your looking for.

Edited by Neymar
  • Like 1

Neymar (200) Reach for 200 on 26/10/11 - Finish on 22/5/12

(100%)

Its not the set you have, Its how you play your character.

Enu for MP rape and other functional abilities (bribe, unbew, etc).

Panda for map manipulation and other functions.

Osa for buffs, leash and general support - summons are useful too.

He already has eni, xelor, feca so I wouldn't suggest osa, his team would be very defensive that way. It's best he gets a hard hitter instead.

• Like 1

All these 5 are lvl 199~200

Agi/Str Sram

Int Eni

Int/Str Xel

Int/Cha Sac

Int/Str Feca

Seems to me that having a panda and enu is unanimous. I'm going for it!

Now, the last but not the least:

Iop or Cra?

Which one would YOU choose?

PS: I've been out of Dofus for 3 years. Don't those new classes worth any chance or they're just lame?

Edited by Eldjunir

In the end it comes down to playstyle. You have sram who is short ranged and will go in close combat, so I would say Cra; just so you can hit from far away.