Well its not about any backstabbig - it would just make no sense for us to form alliance, if it would mean we cant kill any perceptor we want (as we dont have any perc truce with anyone now). So as long as allied guilds are ok with the fact, that alliance is only for prisms, everything is fine... ;-)

Just my thoughts!

I mean, if alliances want to include the old "perc truce" in their personal rules, they may do that. But I find it quite delightful that other alliances may also choose to make it just a pact for areas or areas plus perc defences (might get funky though if you're offered to defend an alliance perc which is under attack by your own guild mates).

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be beyond disappointed with this if the system is really this bad in practice. On paper before being able to see it all in practice, it looks like complete crap. Here's a pretty long The impact

Plot twist : the holy wall of text IS the devblog. Moar plot twist : a perceptor's drops are not yours, even if it's the perceptor you placed. A perceptor's drops are only yours after you collect/ki

as the system depends - LARGELY - on the community, test server isn't really helpful imho. You can't compare the action of one server with its history and a beta test server community.... so I wait u

Well I guess it would take one person to arrange it all through IV, but you're right it's for that very basis that an inter server peace cannot prevail.

Guilds that refuse to join said "peace" or "dictatorship" will be ousted from communites as a whole and will eventually fail. I can see alot of drama comming up, and I'm licking my lips at the thought of it. :D

the whole point of this update is to reignite pvp in the game and a guild with players who enjoy pvp amongst its ranks would never take part in a serverwide alliance.

Nihil, will certainly not join up in such an alliance.

Edited by Maguls

I am offering A server-transfer Delivery Service.
The Charge is 2mk with a limit of 150pods additional pods cost 500kk per 100.
I need to receive the Items for delivery on the Monday latest( I am on 17:00-18:00GMT) and I will hand the Items to you on the new server on Tuesday (17:00-18:00GMT)

Current transfers planned for the 27th of May

Rosal -> Zato

Zato -> Rushu

Rosal -> Rushu

More info -> http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/136234-maguls-interserver-delivery-service/page__pid__1335911#entry133591

so it'll be amusing if you attack an allied perc, and your own guildies are defending it....lol....... also concerned with arch monopoly...

cant say im lookin forward to it yet. then again not a huge pvp person.

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

The only problem I see with these 'final battle' things is it being set for 4am or something stupid like that because the defending alliance has people who live on the opposite side of the World so will be the only ones online

If you read the whole thing that's actually stated as an advantage for guilds/alliances in those time zones and/or smaller guilds/alliances.

The implementation of a Neutral Ground Arena that Alliances battle over... is a BRILLIANT idea.

Just the consternation and arguments between different perceptions of the system seem to support Ankama's contention that the system will naturally change and adjust by player intervention.

I think having a 70/30 ratio of village resources would be better, and including a harvest bonus from the alliance prism for additional incentive for control that does not prevent total domination. I am also inclined to implement a few rogue maps of village monsters for the same reasons.

I want to introduce a "Build-A-Perceptor" option under the guild tab, points issued upon level acquisition, Statistic Points, Spell Points and Territory Points. Then Guilds can build a unique Perceptor that best suits their play style. A Tank perceptor with heal spells and massive prospecting but only one perceptor, or a Glass Cannon experience hoarder with perceptors everywhere. Guildogems can be used for reset potions like now for value retention.

I would implement a similiar system for Alliance Prisms. Even incorporate the ideas of a Heart Prism, Bonus Prism, and Gate Prism with similiar build options as a perceptor. Each prism could have a territory bonus selected for unique interactions. The bonus could be +% to Drops, Rare Drops, Resources, Class Experience, Profession Experience, Profession Item Quality, Guard Spawning, Ally Resurrection Point, Fight Statistic Bonuses, Invader Knolwedge, etc. Then you could have a Gate Tank / Summoner, giving the Alliance an opportunity to respond to invasion, followed by Glass Cannon Guards that agro invading opponents with +AP bonuses for the first three rounds, and finally the Territory Heart with Profession XP + Profession Quality Bonuses. Some Alliances may go pure Territory defense, and have all battle prisms while a different alliance has minimal defenses but massive harvest, drop, rare drop bonuses on their prisms.

THAT would be player interactive, which Alliance would you choose?

Finally, for the Bonta / Brak interaction, I would re-introduce Head-Hunter. Please understand, I didnt play it, I dont like it. But it gives a different focus then the guild, alliance or kolisuem PvP.

Opinions?

(edit) Compliments for Neutral Arena.

Edited by Covex

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."

--Abraham Lincoln

The implementation of a Neutral Ground Arena that Alliances battle over... is a BRILLIANT idea.

It is, but in global picture - thats what is about, villages/regions that has something interesting inside, something whats worth fighting for, because majority of players will not participate "just for fun". So i hope Ankama will come with more ideas like this in future.

Finally, for the Bonta / Brak interaction, I would re-introduce Head-Hunter. Please understand, I didnt play it, I dont like it. But it gives a different focus then the guild, alliance or kolisuem PvP.

Well, the new head designer is obviously genius, covering loopholes and exploits even in early design, so its as he clearly said - no fight you can cheat with. to get rewards and advantage to next fights. Which is exactly what was HH about.

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

Rosal's not gonna have any trouble with all the big guilds teaming up to rule the world, we have Doomed!

Because Doomed has no Allies and will NEVER have allies - You can attack whomever you want, Even Guilds of close friends of leader and SiC's are not protected from Doomed attacks

This is definitely going to be an issue..

Think about ST, Nihil and Starbound allying with each other..

Everyone on Shika is pretty much screwed sadly. Not only do they have the levels in the guild, but they also have the richest players, the best geared players etc. This is going to be a very big problem indeed.

Imagine if you open up the map and you just see the exact same allied territory held by the alliance of those 3 guilds all over shika.. it would create such a gut wrenching feeling.

Rich players are going to become richer (25% bonus in loot + 25% bonus in xp - DP dungeon anyone? Vulbis dropping perhaps? ) whilst the people who are in lousy gear are going to have a hard time affording most things on the market.

It would simply suck if that happened, but honestly. I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't since that's what I am expecting to see :/.

ALSO If Ganging is allowed in the AvA system (which I think will be allowed) then expect this system to become the next headshunter. system. ;]

But then again, I could be wrong. I just can't wait to see what happens.

the whole point of this update is to reignite pvp in the game and a guild with players who enjoy pvp amongst its ranks would never take part in a serverwide alliance.

Nihil, will certainly not join up in such an alliance.

I think Shika's going to be OK. :lol:

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Rosal's not gonna have any trouble with all the big guilds teaming up to rule the world, we have Doomed!

can Guilds without alliances participate with the new system at all ?

for example (again hard for me to word it right^^) :

Can you conquer an alliance as a guild(without alliance) or can you only fight under an alliance flag? (alliance vs alliance)

Edited by winged-one
  • Like 1

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

Can you conquer an alliance as a guild(without alliance) or can you only fight under an alliance flag? (alliance vs alliance)

The only limit on the number of guilds that can be in an alliance is a minimum. You need at least 1 guild within an alliance. And the number of guilds in an alliance must be at least one. 0 guilds is Right. Out.

If guild wants to be alone, they can stay alone in their alliance.

EDIT: I don't know if they can participate without the alliance, but why wouldn't they make the alliance alone if they wanted to participate.

Edited by Mazaa

Second in Command of Outer Heaven. Join us!

Cra 200/ Osa 200

Feca 1XX/ Xelor 200

Iop 199/ Panda 199/ Cra 200

Eni 200

Panda 1XX/ Enu 200

xiowfinished.png

©Thalion

I believe the minimum amount of guilds in an alliance is 1. So Doomed can be a solo alliance if they feel like continuing their "No Alliance" policy.

Edit: Above poster beat me to it.

Edited by Masive

Weird. In that case they should rather call it smth like battle tag or whatever, an alliance without allied Guilds sound just weird

Edited by winged-one

~*All professions 200*~

Weird. In that case they should rather call it smth like battle tag or whatever, an alliance without allied Guilds sound just weird ��

Well, they can always create an alliance called "Doomed" and tag it as "DOOM".. Weird, but oh well..

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

By the way, the 2.13 Beta server is open now. I've started a guild called Drama Bomb, and an alliance called Guilds of Pangea (ENG). Feel free to ask for an invite on the /r channel in Amakna!

Beta's up.

Izmar quote. Source

Oh, and a Beta Changelog.

Edited by Masive
  • Like 1

So far the funnest bug is that you can join in progress prism defenses. You'll be on the map, but you aren't inserted into the turn order. Fun times.

• Like 1

looks like some of vulkania quests are added retroactive done for achievements, nice! Why not @ Xmas island? -.-

~*All professions 200*~

Important tidbit from the changelog:

Kolosseum:

• Kolossokens rewards after a Kolo victory are multiplied by 5. This does not affect the daily bonus for winning at least one Kolossium fight.

Edited by Masive

Love this!!! I hope that that change will encourage more people to kolo and not leave before a fight has begun. :)

NIXIE--SWIZZ-(1a).png.8a5ea857792afa44dc50f8938d60d214.png

Might make me start pvping o.O

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

Quite surprised we didn't get yet much info from the testers this time :P Not much to report?

For those interested (I don't think I saw it posted before) the Devblog for Heroic Server was posted yesterday in French:

http://www.dofus.com/fr/devblog/billets/alliances-guerres-guildes-serveur-heroique

sigsupra.png

ty erinn :3 you knows I lurve u as much as I lurve Leftovers XD

as the system depends - LARGELY - on the community, test server isn't really helpful imho. You can't compare the action of one server with its history and a beta test server community....

so I wait update to know xD

apart from that, logo/name display is UGLY.

2 logos, guild name + tag + char name + sometimes title.... seriously, what's above characters head is a just.... not looking cool at all.

they should make an option so you can display what you want, at least for the logo (if they wanna leave the wall of text, why not)

that's a detail but well... one of the reason I play Dofus is for the cute graphics and that's not cute all!!

Kolossium has some serious bug too

• Like 4

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

as the system depends - LARGELY - on the community, test server isn't really helpful imho. You can't compare the action of one server with its history and a beta test server community....

Ah, it makes sense actually. I didn't have the time to get into the test sever myself so I was wondering if the system worked as strangely as it shows on paper... :P But I guess we will have to wait to have it live to see if it works.

sigsupra.png

ty erinn :3 you knows I lurve u as much as I lurve Leftovers XD