I dont see any reason to not make an alliance that has all guilds of the server in it so everyone gets the bonuses xD

Could also mean noone will be able to attack any perc in this land of peace... ;-) I can see this happen on some abandoned server, but there is zero chance for deal like this on Rushu.

• Like 1

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be beyond disappointed with this if the system is really this bad in practice. On paper before being able to see it all in practice, it looks like complete crap. Here's a pretty long The impact

Plot twist : the holy wall of text IS the devblog. Moar plot twist : a perceptor's drops are not yours, even if it's the perceptor you placed. A perceptor's drops are only yours after you collect/ki

as the system depends - LARGELY - on the community, test server isn't really helpful imho. You can't compare the action of one server with its history and a beta test server community.... so I wait u

No sheilds in AvA.

Finally some balance!

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Could also mean noone will be able to attack any perc in this land of peace... ;-) I can see this happen on some abandoned server, but there is zero chance for deal like this on Rushu.

Yeah people like to compete too much to afford being peaceful

1. How will shields work now? ;o

2. Will alignments be removed in Oto Mustam also? ;)

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

1. How will shields work now? ;o

2. Will alignments be removed in Oto Mustam also? ;)

You need to read the article sir.

What do you plan on doing with shields?We haven’t decided yet how shields should evolve; we’re working on several options. They’ll have to be reviewed anyway when we’ll remove the honor points system and we have to implement other types of prerequisites to equip them. We’re also thinking of reviewing the balancing of the shields.
Heroic Server

The alliance system as well as the guild wars had to be adapted to the Heroic Server. We want this new system to take an important place in this server, where alliances and guild wars have existed for a long time but have been struggling to express their potential due to the lack of tools and adjusted game mechanics.

Considering the topic is quite long and complex to address right now, we are planning for a devblog article specific to the Heroic Server and this new system.

• Like 2

xentra2.png.

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Oh, yeah. Sorry, didn't read the holy wall of text.

I hope they post the devblog soon ;)

• Like 1

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

No sheilds in AvA.

Finally some balance!

Actually... its not about shields, equip or skill. Its about numbers. 20 top PvPers in region vs 50 totally random mid level underequiped newbs - newbs will win for sure, simply because they probably cant kill them fast enough, and while fighting, newbs are getting points (as players in fight doesnt count). And i think this is a good thing, as really everyone can participate now, and its more about politics and diplomacy.

Edited by evilmind

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

i like the idea as social pvp was long gone from the game. Im in a couple of the biggest guilds on my particular server so nps about the resources i guess. I do still find it pointlessly annoying that i cant get X wood or rice just because some dudes own that area. I suppose its probably to create some form of worthwhile reason to bother claiming the area but id prefer if that stuff was stocked in farmable quantities outside that area, but in that special claimed area it has a bonus of like 100-300% or such. Hopefully it will all be a good addition but guess we wait and see. Also time to add a neutral arena that can also be a claimed area with a bonus? Would be proper lulzy fighting over that...

Anyway, any word on the limitations on the alliances? like number of guilds allowed?

Piki 2014™ The only choice a real man would make. Use your vote wisely and dont be a fool. Vote Piki!!! #1 Enu of international servers and straight up sexbot and king of games.

yoda1copyfe3.png

Team Jigglysweg:

-:- 200 Sram -:- 200 Panda -:- 200 Osa -:- 200 Sac -:- 200 Enu -:- 200 Cra -:- 200 Iop -:- 200 Eni -:- 200 Feca -:- 199 Masq -:-

My Dungeon Service
My Potions and Bread Thread
My Bank Clearance
My Professions Thread

i like the idea as social pvp was long gone from the game. Im in a couple of the biggest guilds on my particular server so nps about the resources i guess. I do still find it pointlessly annoying that i cant get X wood or rice just because some dudes own that area. I suppose its probably to create some form of worthwhile reason to bother claiming the area but id prefer if that stuff was stocked in farmable quantities outside that area, but in that special claimed area it has a bonus of like 100-300% or such. Hopefully it will all be a good addition but guess we wait and see. Also time to add a neutral arena that can also be a claimed area with a bonus? Would be proper lulzy fighting over that...

Anyway, any word on the limitations on the alliances? like number of guilds allowed?

The only limit on the number of guilds that can be in an alliance is a minimum. You need at least 1 guild within an alliance. And the number of guilds in an alliance must be at least one. 0 guilds is Right. Out.

• Like 1

The only limit on the number of guilds that can be in an alliance is a minimum. You need at least 1 guild within an alliance. And the number of guilds in an alliance must be at least one. 0 guilds is Right. Out.

Great, so we'll be seeing a lot of the biggest guilds teaming up, who are active 24/7, dominating the map. Fun, fun, fun.

Edited by What-A-Pro

366422.jpg

Element-Valkyre 200 Fortuitous-Valkyre 199 51% Andeh 199 99% Wynn 185 Calynx 198

♫ Co-Leader of Voice - Level 66 Shikan Guild
Council Lead By:
Kulu 200 Sram, Element-Valkyre 200 Osa, Appleabsynthe 199 Panda and Caius 199 Rogue.

100 Hammer Smith, Hammer Smithmagus, Axe Smith, Hunter, Butcher, Jeweler Magus, Fishmonger and Alchemist.

We have about 5 or 6 guilds on Shika which could be called the "big" guilds, what does everyone else do if these guilds all team up to control the entire map? Join up? We don't join up with these guilds for a reason. There should be maximum cap on alliances, I imagined it to be 3, 4 max.

*Burps loudly*

Edited by Kedjown
  • Like 2

The only problem I see with these 'final battle' things is it being set for 4am or something stupid like that because the defending alliance has people who live on the opposite side of the World so will be the only ones online

hyrulesdefencesigniture.png

I'm actually woried about perc new resists/hp. 5k hp one with 25% resist will die in 1 turn very easy, if attackers will just have some good init order like panda/iop, there will often be nothing defenders can do... :-( So its the village heart problem again, and in much larger scale.

krakonossig2.jpg

I'm actually woried about perc new resists/hp. 5k hp one with 25% resist will die in 1 turn very easy, if attackers will just have some good init order like panda/iop, there will often be nothing defenders can do... :-( So its the village heart problem again, and in much larger scale.

Exactly. There is no issue with perceptors right now in battle mode at least, it's accepted that they are a pain to bring down, yet people still attack them anyway. You want a huge guild's 20mk+ value mats from Sakai dung, N room? Got the team to kill the defence? You should rightly sit tight killing a 12k hp 50% res perceptor simply because the drops are so, so worth it.

On the other hand, imagine the same perceptor with the updates statistics attacked by three people, an eni, sram and iop, vs a full squad of bloody epic whatevers. A small piece of strategy involving invisibility, jump, heals and wrath would unjustifiably bring down the perc without ever having to initiate contact with the team. Sure that involves some planning to even do that, but say the defence doesn't have a sac, or an eni? This could be the same way as village hearts, but at least with them all we lose is the right to enter a village for another hour. It should be the same way as the common territory prisms; kill the entire team and the prism (perceptor) to win. Fair's fair, especially regarding my precious bloody drops.

Edited by Kedjown

Exactly. There is no issue with perceptors right now in battle mode at least, it's accepted that they are a pain to bring down, yet people still attack them anyway. You want a huge guild's 20mk+ value mats from Sakai dung, N room? Got the team to kill the defence? You should rightly sit tight killing a 12k hp 50% res perceptor simply because the drops are so, so worth it.

On the other hand, imagine the same perceptor with the updates statistics attacked by three people, an eni, sram and iop, vs a full squad of bloody epic whatevers. A small piece of strategy involving invisibility, jump, heals and wrath would unjustifiably bring down the perc without ever having to initiate contact with the team. Sure that involves some planning to even do that, but say the defence doesn't have a sac, or an eni? This could be the same way as village hearts, but at least with them all we lose is the right to enter a village for another hour. It should be the same way as the common territory prisms; kill the entire team and the prism (perceptor) to win. Fair's fair, especially regarding my precious bloody drops.

Even in a fight with eni on both sides without a blitz-plan you can use erosion to drop the percs max hp really fast to the point where you can one-turn it. For example when i attacked imp village heart solo on my iop vs 6 defenders(including osa and eni) i managed to get prism to 500/1200 hp on last turn so if i had one more turn i could kill it. You might say heart only has 3k hp but heck i was all alone xD

Compleo

Guest xXxWeEaBoO420XxXMLG69

Oh, yeah. Sorry, didn't read the holy wall of text.

I hope they post the devblog soon ;)

Plot twist : the holy wall of text IS the devblog.

Moar plot twist : a perceptor's drops are not yours, even if it's the perceptor you placed. A perceptor's drops are only yours after you collect/kill it.

We have about 5 or 6 guilds on Shika which could be called the "big" guilds, what does everyone else do if these guilds all team up to control the entire map? Join up? We don't join up with these guilds for a reason. There should be maximum cap on alliances, I imagined it to be 3, 4 max.

*Burps loudly*

That would have the opposite effect of that you want. It would give bigger guilds an even bigger advantage, since smaller guilds wouldn't be able to form big alliances and therefore wouldn't stand a chance against them.

Edited by Pereb
  • Like 8

Actually... its not about shields, equip or skill. Its about numbers. 20 top PvPers in region vs 50 totally random mid level underequiped newbs - newbs will win for sure, simply because they probably cant kill them fast enough, and while fighting, newbs are getting points (as players in fight doesnt count). And i think this is a good thing, as really everyone can participate now, and its more about politics and diplomacy.

You over estimate shika where the PvPr's who particpate frequently are all decently geared and our server is very small. Having no sheild in AvA will make a massive difference.

xentra2.png.

Its time to start 4 more pandas on my main account (Marwen2, Marwen3, Marwen4, Marwen5) and when 1st die, log the next one :)

• Like 2

Marwen - Pandawa of Rushu (2012 Goultarminator 16-finalist, 2013 Goultarminator 32-finalist)

Marwen-Boom - Rogue (2014 Goultarminator 16-finalist)

-BlackWidow- - Eniripsa

I always wanted to use the names graydeux and graytrois.

Technically the perc defenders can use their alliance to select the classes required to counter whatever strategy the attackers are using, since they will have a larger pool of people to select from.

I think the needed solution will be to make percs more capable, for them to be able to self-counter these focus-tactics and to contribute more damage to fights. We don't really have any perceptor archetypes right now with the limited and useless spells available. Would be nice to see one that can't be safely moved, another that'll punish you for reducing its resistance, etc, etc. The huge useless meatshields were badly designed but this is more or less the same in the other direction without some tinkering.

sig4l.jpg

So Izmar, can you ask if guild in alliance can still attack each other perc? As its kinda key question now... ;) Thanks.

• Like 2

krakonossig2.jpg

I dont see any reason to not make an alliance that has all guilds of the server in it so everyone gets the bonuses xD

This is failing on the basis of greed and pure bad attitude. Oh wait, these are also the two reasons why I dispise PvP in Dofus as it is. The change will not change that.

Shika

• Tagor (Xelor)
  • Prince (Eni)
  • Ileoni (Enu)
  • Princessa (Eni)
  • Manisa (Panda)
  • Diavola (Sram)
  • et al.

This is failing on the basis of greed and pure bad attitude. Oh wait, these are also the two reasons why I dispise PvP in Dofus as it is. The change will not change that.

Well I guess it would take one person to arrange it all through IV, but you're right it's for that very basis that an inter server peace cannot prevail.

Guilds that refuse to join said "peace" or "dictatorship" will be ousted from communites as a whole and will eventually fail. I can see alot of drama comming up, and I'm licking my lips at the thought of it. :D

xentra2.png.

Yes, you can still attack a perceptor from a guild that is within your alliance (as long as that guild isn't your guild, of course!) and there will be no penalty.

You can see how many perceptors your allied guilds have, but you cannot see their locations.

from the OF

so plenty of room for backstabbing wink.gif

Edited by captain-gale

5b8w7k.png

from the OF

so plenty of room for backstabbing [/img]

Well its not about any backstabbig - it would just make no sense for us to form alliance, if it would mean we cant kill any perceptor we want (as we dont have any perc truce with anyone now). So as long as allied guilds are ok with the fact, that alliance is only for prisms, everything is fine... ;-)

krakonossig2.jpg

*Burps loudly*

This is definitely going to be an issue..

Think about ST, Nihil and Starbound allying with each other..

Everyone on Shika is pretty much screwed sadly. Not only do they have the levels in the guild, but they also have the richest players, the best geared players etc. This is going to be a very big problem indeed.

Imagine if you open up the map and you just see the exact same allied territory held by the alliance of those 3 guilds all over shika.. it would create such a gut wrenching feeling.

Rich players are going to become richer (25% bonus in loot + 25% bonus in xp - DP dungeon anyone? Vulbis dropping perhaps? ) whilst the people who are in lousy gear are going to have a hard time affording most things on the market.

It would simply suck if that happened, but honestly. I wouldn't be shocked if it didn't since that's what I am expecting to see :/.

ALSO If Ganging is allowed in the AvA system (which I think will be allowed) then expect this system to become the next headshunter. system. ;]

But then again, I could be wrong. I just can't wait to see what happens.

Edited by UltimateSensation
  • Like 2