Returning after a few years

Hey guys,

(Did post this to GD on official forums but I used to hang here a lot on an old account)

I'm sure you get this a lot but I'm looking to start playing again after a 2 year break. I started playing back in the beta on Shika. After a while I came back again and met some old friends who were all 200 by now of course.

I just can't help but check Dofus all the time.. It was a huge part of my life at one point and I just can't leave it for good.

My question is which server is the most active for new characters, I will be subbing so that's not a problem. I remember Shika just being a graveyard of new players before I left.. would rather somewhere with an active guild etc.

Thanks for reading!

Hurtle.

Shika is active enough now, pvp is a little on the poor side but with the new update comming it should definitely pick back up.

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

But is Shika noob friendly? Like I said it was a graveyard before I left.. No one around in Inc but alts.

I just want a server I can hop into a friendly enviroment with plenty of groups around xD

But is Shika noob friendly? Like I said it was a graveyard before I left.. No one around in Inc but alts.

I just want a server I can hop into a friendly enviroment with plenty of groups around xD

Wrong game.There's no such server.

• Like 5

QHneCJu.jpg?1

i think shika is very noob friendly in a social sense, if you find the right people. but i wouldnt expect to find alot of groups around on any server

Arianne 200 Sweg 200 Emotional-choices 199 Helena 17x Tara 19xPraise North Korea

Agreed, Shika is very noob friendly, although not many groups going. If you’re lucky you can tag onto a team for a while if you can prove your usefulness. (For example if you go to leech you can guarantee you're not going to get a second invite :) )

Also I can't comment on many guild, but Silent Wings is definitely one of the most active in terms of peak hours, from what I've seen.

Edited by Xentra

xentra2.png.

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Well I'm level 42 Fogger now so I am looking to join a guild soon ^^

Is Silent Wings the only one that would consider my application? I'm active daily after work and weekends so hitting 12x + won't be long!

Thanks for all the replies!

Ancient Spirits would also consider your application if you hit level 120+

You can find more info here if you're intrested:

Other than that, Welcome back to Shika :).

Add me ingame, Xentrav or Xiefer.

xentra2.png.

If you're still looking for a guild, Voice is always open to new members, we can usually make an exception for players under 100 assuming we have good cause to, and you seem lovely enough. If you're at all interested, catch me in game on my osa Element-Valkyre. We're always happy to help out members and at peak time we usually have about 23/65 members online! :)

366422.jpg

Element-Valkyre 200 Fortuitous-Valkyre 199 51% Andeh 199 99% Wynn 185 Calynx 198

♫ Co-Leader of Voice - Level 66 Shikan Guild
Council Lead By:
Kulu 200 Sram, Element-Valkyre 200 Osa, Appleabsynthe 199 Panda and Caius 199 Rogue.

100 Hammer Smith, Hammer Smithmagus, Axe Smith, Hunter, Butcher, Jeweler Magus, Fishmonger and Alchemist.

I actually remember a few of you from years ago! Oh wow. It's really nice to see some familiar faces still around. I've added you both, currently playing around with an Enu ^^.

Thanks for the replies!

Hurtle.

• Like 2

I actually remember a few of you from years ago! Oh wow. It's really nice to see some familiar faces still around. I've added you both, currently playing around with an Enu ^^.

Thanks for the replies!

Hurtle.

I'll have a chat with Clod the leader of SW, excellent guild who really take quality of personality over quality of character. I’m sure a little relaxation to the rules wouldn’t be bad to get you all set up.

xentra2.png.

Thanks man, I know I spoke to you earlier but it means a lot.

Hey and welcome back to Shika - sorry for being slower than the others :P

It's always really nice to see the older players coming back, although it probably feels like almost a new game by now.

My guild do make occasional exceptions regarding level also, for deserving people. But I guess the only question is if the players are much higher than you, are you happy tagging along, or get frustrated by the difference in your hits. Personally I dont care about that, but it might frustrate you xd Anyway if you just like a place to chat while you play, then you're welcome to give me a shout.

It's nice to see you've had a few offers for help now, just shows what a friendly bunch we Shikans are :)

Enjoy your return, wherever you make your home, and give me a shout in game if you need crafts n such, I have all proffs available.

Sofolous

Edit* just saw that SW have ok'd for you to join them, you'll make a good home there, Clodagh runs a nice ship <3

Edited by Sofolous

SofNewSig.jpg
200 Eca_______________________________________________________Leader of Relentless Fury

100 farmer alchemist shoemaker shoe magus fisherwoman fishmonger hunter butcher miner bowcarver
bow magus swordsmith sword magus shieldsmith hammersmith hammer magus axe smith and axemagus
and finally shovelsmith and magus!

Izmar @Izmarvelous 15h

They found the harmonic phrase on Shika! Great work, Sofolous! #ShadowsFall

@Sofolous

Thank you so much for your words! Yeah, Since it's had quite the downfall in new players finding levelling groups is near to impossible right now. I'm trucking along as much as I can though :P

I'll add you in game as I remember RF before I left as well!

I would use maybe the first sentence only. Maybe the one word mostly. Noob it is, oh yeah. :D

• Like 1

d0dedb36-a6d5-4134-8b5b-a1b2003479f1_zpsc3acc293.jpg

hamster_zps47e384b3.png

I see a rainbow!

I wanna join the rainbow!

(Boobz Armada friendly application form)

I would use maybe the first sentence only. Maybe the one word mostly. Noob it is, oh yeah. :D

At least most of its members can speak english!

• Like 2

Was playing Algathe, but taking an indefinite break.

RIP my ap dofusteuse picture.

On 12/24/2012 at 12:57 AM, 'Mercutio said:

Indeed. As far as wonderful experiences go it ranks up there with trying to force a rusty nail into your pee-hole while coating your finger with chilli powder then violating your own anal passage with said finger repeatedly. Its unpleasant. Trust me I know ive done it often. That being said both scenarios offer mild enjoyment so im in.

JWs41BL.png
turq x82, emerald x16