• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate-Sensation

Ancient Spirit's Recruitment Thread

Yeah I told everyone in the guild that you were being very cheeky on IV and that we should xp faster just to prove you wrong (About us taking forever to level one time and all...) - I guess it kinda worked? lel

Working juuuust fine

The pace has slowed down a lot but we're still kicking.

We're level 119 errebodeh.

PS: We're still recruiting.

Free bump :(

Bump - For what?

FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN OFC

Hi Saif, how does it feel that Emeute is gonna out level Ancient Spirit soon????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3376ba0b6ac19025e797f4404f25d2957713826f

We're hitting level 120 soon and we have started recruiting again! While we're on that note, thank you to everyone who just joined the guild again hopefully we can make beautiful things happen (Kappa)

Upcoming changes to the guild will be announced this summer!

Remember if you're interested in joining then you have to be level 100 at the very least.

You can hit up me up on Ultimate-Sensation for an invite. :D

Also remember you get perceptor rights as soon as you get 100,000 guild xp, basically nothing compared to other guilds. So hop on over and lets have some fun (if you know what I mean)

So a bit of an update, we're level 120 now and we have managed to gather up 15 new members, 5 of which were in AS a really long time ago (around 2-3 years ago to be exact!)

Since I am constantly being asked about whether or not we're planning on changing/moving alliances the short answer is no. We are not planning to change our alliance any time soon since most of our members do not mind the alliance we're in right now and we're particularly not bothered for AvA mode on Shika anymore.

Ancient Spirits has always worked around the foundations of loyalty and will continue to work with that exact same foundation for as long as I am leading it. Hence, if you don't like the alliance we're in because you can't teleport to your favourite dungeon and you're just in the guild for the prisms, then do yourself a favour and leave the guild. =)

Quick update with the guild, we've had a good time recruiting new members over the past couple of weeks and have managed to gather around 55-60 new members (a lot of which are also level 200s) so that's cool I guess.

But that's still not enough, we need moaaaaaaaaaaar.

Therefore, if you're a level 120+ character that wants to join Ancient Spirits, then let me know and I'll be more than happy to throw you an invite.

Btw, if you're a leech then pls don't spam guild "lich me pls" or else I'll kick, ty.

Hey. Im Paul, any chance you guys still recruiting and be interested in 150+ Eca?

If yes look me up online - Sinh. I will be playing evening (uk), just getting back to Dofus after few years break and want someone to talk to more than anything really.

we are still recruiting, always looking to have new people join us :) please message one of us in game xxx

we are still recruiting, always looking to have new people join us :) please message one of us in game xxx

It's nice to see you again dude, I hope all's going well :)

We're level 122!

If you're still around on Shika and are looking to join Ancient Spirits, then you're more than welcome to join since we're alive and kicking.

Just message any of the members in the guild for an invite (the SiCs are usually on everyday or so).

PS: I'll give you perceptor rights if you need them, just message me on IV/DOFUS. =)

Special thanks to all of the fantastic members who are still currently in the guild (even after I left Shika) and are working their butts off to make sure the guild is still around. I really do appreciate it. <3 <3

Thanks guys for your continuous grind and dedication!

We're nearly level 125, hit up any of the guild members to get a guild invite thrown at you.

We're still as active as ever ~ :)

A special thanks to the amazing Second in Commanders in the guild, I personally haven't done my fair share of actually "leading" the guild for awhile (due to me being extremly inactive due to university, real life commitments, my sacrier being on rushu and the list goes on and on), but I'm very grateful to see so many people are still contributing and are building up the guild.

It just goes to show that you do not need an active/good guild leader to have a successful guild.

Level 127, we just hit 500 prospecting on our perceptors!

Please let anyone in the guild know if you'd like to get a guild invite.

Thanks! :-)

This guild is still Alive?

This guild is still Alive?

Yeah, really active as well, 15-20 people on everyday and shiz

Edit: I took a sneaky guild picture for you when I logged on today :^)

10n9xeb.png

i would recommend this guild to anyone seeking an active, very friendly and hassle free guild.

noob guild contribution how did it get to 127? :>

noob guild contribution how did it get to 127? :>

Click here

I'm happy to announce that Foxer is the new leader of Ancient Spirits, I don't play anymore, so she deserves it a lot more than I do. Also, special thanks to: Dissolved (cri master pls) and Mich for keeping the guild tidy. Also special thanks to all of the awesome guild members that are still around in Ancient Spirits.

May I remind you however that AS does not tolerate any scammers/hackers and anything of that nature, if you have the guild logo+ guild name above your head and you're caught doing anything that pretty much makes you a fuckboi, then you will be blacklisted and we'll definitely make sure you never step anywhere near the guild ever again. :)

For future reference (and this is a message to some of the Shika players who I interacted with today).. if there are any problems in the guild and I'm not around, then please message me on Imps Village and/or Discord as I'm on there pretty much everyday. Life has been hectic as fuck for the past couple of months and I legit haven't had some alone time in a very long time. Shit's depressing and I haven't been able to 'game' as much as I wanted to, if anyone on the server told me about the issues that were present in the guild then I would have dealt with it right away (anyone that knows my leadership style knows how I work, yes I'm laid back as fuck most of the time, but when we have problems in the guild then I like getting them sorted out as soon as I possible), it's just that nobody notified me about any of the issues, yet when I logged on Shika today, I got sent a fuckload of bullshit messages (except Chay's messages which were understandable).

PS: For the people who messaged me garbage along the lines of "You're an inactive leader, why are you being selfish and keeping your leadership role to yourself". Please keep your comments to yourself and I think you should know that I've asked my Second In Commanders several times (go ask them if you don't believe me), as to whether or not ANY of them would like to take leadership of the guild (because I knew for a fact that I was most probably going to be busy with a lot of things in the next coming months), yet all of them declined. I kept on logging onto Dofus every now and then and tried persuading some of them, but none of them* would budge.

* I'm mainly talking about the first set of SiC's as well: Foxer, Dissolved and Sky.

I was just kind of upset at the level of immaturity and the stupid comments that were sent to me via pm's today, especially considering the fact that I didn't log into Shika in such a long freaking time and literally logged on just to check up on everyone (to say hello) and to check up on the guild as well.

It was kind of a let down to be honest, but oh well. Shit happens.

---------------------------------------------

This is the first time I've given leadership to someone else in the past 5+ years (she doesn't even know she's leader yet lol) ever since I've lead Ancient Spirits and since I'm at the breach of quitting this game anyway, I think Foxer definitely deserves the leadership role more than I do as of right now. Her support level over the years has been over 9000, and she's just helped so many effing people, she's legit the perfect example of what a guild leader should be like and I'm more than interested to see what happens to the guild next.

Good luck Foxer ~

image.thumb.png.850dc7cf738c91f270938871393a0bea.pngJesus christ, it's been 5 years since the start of this thread and around 2 years since my last post on this thread. Time does fly indeed and it's funny how times have changed :<...

Is Ancient Spirits still around? </3

PS: I hope you're all doing great babes!

I honestly miss talking to a lot you <3