• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate-Sensation

Ancient Spirit's Recruitment Thread

Welcome to Ancient Spirit's Official Recruitment Thread!

CURRENTLY LEVEL 127 AND ROCKIN'

2u5f11d.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Information:

Leader: Ultimate-Sensation / Ultimate-Ranger
Second in Commanders: Michiori, Reaper-Samus, Dissolved, Sky, Mrblack and Foxer
Recruiting Officers: Message anyone in the guild to get an invite
Level: 127
Paddock/Houses: 8 paddocks, 7 houses
Average Level: 172
Number of Members: 170

Number of level 200's in the guild: 41

Updated as of : 16th April 2016

Introduction:

Ancient Spirits was created on the 16th of April 2011 by non other than Shika's favourite camel breeder (Me!) The guild was created as a hub for a group of friends who never had the intention of making this guild "the best guild on shika" but just quite simply a guild where people could log on and just relax after a long day at work/school. Three years in, the same group of friends who started the guild are still in Ancient Spirits, but we're now better and stronger than ever. We're currently level 93 and our entire goal has changed even though we still carry the same old principles with us. What started out as a guild based around friends now grew into a guild that's much more family like than ever before! We're aiming to get that 3 digit number, the big 100, We're definitely taking our time in the process since we like the "natural" aspect of the levelling process, instead of the forced guild leeching some other guilds tend to have.

Interested in joining? Then I suggest you continue reading!

How do we work?
It's pretty simple. I follow a laissez faire/democratic style of leadership. Now what do those two words mean you might ask? Well, laissez faire simply follows the idea of "doing everything yourself". As a guild leader, I'm not going to boss you around in the guild, but I expect you to act mature and follow the rules (listed under this section) at all times. Now a democratic styled leader is where I always talk to you guys about upcoming changes in the guilds and I personally get you involved in the decision making process of the guild. All in all, this should motivate you guys and make you feel like you're playing a significant role within the guild.

Rules:

1. We don't tolerate scammers/hackers in the guild. If you're a hacker/scammer then don't bother applying to join the guild.
2. We don't tolerate spammers in the guild (saying you want a frigost group 3 times in 10 seconds is spamming by the way.)
3. You need to be level 120+ to join the guild. However if you're a lower level and you want to join Ancient Spirits then we could still consider your application.
4. We are looking for mature players who can have a laugh every now and then, its a game after all and we don't expect you guys to be quiet all the time.
5. We are a multi aligned guild, In that sense it means we have brakmarians, bontarians and neutral characters in the guild, which leads me to my next point..
6. No aggroing guild members unless you guys agree on the fight before hand. We are a guild and we don't accept players getting aggroed by other guildies.
7. We don't really care about alts, the only requirement is that they need to be level 110+ to join on that character.
8. Treat every single guild member with respect.
9. We aren't /b chat so please don't spam our chat with "Selling" or "Buying" messages, however you could ask 1 time things such as "I need [Moowolf Hairs] x20 anyone have any they could give me?"
10. Now this next rule isn't really a rule but we try and minimise it as much as possible, While typing in guild chat we try and not talk about religious things since lots of people around the globe have different views about different religions so as much as we would love to hear your insight on religion, think before you speak and expect to get negative feedback.
11. We expect most of our guildies to be on either 1 % or 2% all the time. (However, you don't need to give xp if you don't want to.)
12. You need to be active in game.
13. If you take a long holiday please let us know before you leave so that I don't end up kicking you out for not logging on for 2 months.
14. Understanding fluent English is also very important.

15. If you want to use the guild paddocks then just ask! You don't need any xp to use them :)

Why join us instead of the other guilds around Shika?

1. You only need to get 100,000 guild xp to use our 405 pp perceptors. (That's what.. Like 2/3 fights on 90% to the guild)
2. We have 8 guild houses and 7 guild paddocks that also don't require you to get xp to use them.
3. We are friendly like crazy!
4. We sometimes have random events where people get items.
5. We more like a family than a guild, loyal members have been Skyping and talking to each other on Facebook for awhile now, this just shows you how much we grew as a guild.

How can I join?

(PS: As of July the 1st, we won't look at the applications since we've got 60+ spaces in the guild. If you're level 120+, you're active and you'd like to join Ancient Spirits. Then please hit anyone from the guild up so they can invite you!)

Simple, Just fill in our online application form and as soon as a recruiting officer sees it he/she will contact you in game and will talk to you in more detail!

Online application form link is here: http://www.123contac...lication-System

To sum things up:

• We're a guild based around friends and we're always going to stay that way no matter what.
  • No one or any thing is going to change our main principle in the guild (friends first, guild levels second).
  • We are by no means a guild that leeches people and if your main objective when looking for a guild is to gain some levels on your character then this guild might not be for you. (Although we do xp runs/dungeons every now and then)
  • Spamming in /a, /g will not be tolerated.
  • We're not a trading channel, therefore we ask you to try and minimise the selling/buying within the guild as much as possible.
  • You have to be level 120+ to join the guild.
  • We ask you to try and respect everyone in the guild as much as possible (even if you end up seeing a grumpy person inside the guild every now and then, we all get those days every now and then, so it's better to support your guildie than to hate him)
  • Don't apply using the links above since you don't need to do that anymore. We're going to sort out a new application system soon, if you'd like to join the guild then pm anyone inside the guild and tell them to "invite you"
  • ENJOY THE GUILD! - If you have any questions then you can ask myself or the SIC's in the guild and I'm sure they'll be willing to help you out if you need anything.

Screen Shots:

ngvkua.png

23kakhh.jpg

21910md.png

I am also very proud to present to you our new guild mascot as of September 26th 2013. Say hello to Bob Miller, The goat !

ncdxf.png

~ Ultimate-Sensation - Proud Shikian Sacrier and the Leader of Ancient Spirits

I must be a writer.

(How can I delete this post? ._.)

I must be a writer.

Ohh, I just understood what you meant haha.

The guild chat ! I can't remember why lady said that haha! :P

We're going to be making some spaces soon - so we're going to have a bit more space than usual. Once again, if you want to join the guild then please make sure you apply.

For the guys who already applied/got accepted into the guild, then I thank you ! (Here is a little present for you newcomers )

thank-you.jpg

Heya people, Just wanted to let everyone know that AS is still recruiting.

We've got space for 60+ people to join the guild as of the 2.13 update. This means we won't be looking at the applications for now.

Just message anyone from Ancient Spirits if you're level 120+ and join up to the guild.

Thanks everyone and Peace.

Bumpity bump bump, Ancient Spirits hit level 80 a few days ago <3 :).. Getting closer to the level 100 mark guys !

After hitting level 80, I just felt the need that I need to thank a bunch of guys for staying loyal in the guild, even during the "tough times" these guys are members who have been in the guild for at least 6 months or so and have been showing great excellence within the guild:

1. Eton

2. Shads

3. Variance (RIP? He might quit :'( )

4. Charlea

5. Enviy

6. Lady-Arrow and his alts

7. Foxer (One of the first people to EVER join Ancient Spirits, wowowowowow)

8. Aguero

9.Damocles

10.Spirlo (The real owner, not the hacker account one :/ - RIP as well)

11. Saizuchi

12. Mr-Towelie

13. Xeon (Even though he left AS a couple of times, he brought a lot of guild xp into the guild)

14. Digiboy (The one and only... )

When I originally made AS I only wanted it to be a guild with friends and never expected it to be much more than that, but honestly you guys have gone a lot closer than just friends to me now, I consider you guys as family now more than anything.

Who knows what might happen tomorrow? Everyone might suddenly leave, I might end up getting hacked and the hacker might kick you all out of the guild (lol) , either way, I'm proud of everything the guld has accomplished and everything that has been achieved was beyond my initial expectations when I first started the guild and for that, I thank you for all your hard work in AS and your loyalness <3.

Anyways,

Rules + Current Information have been updated in the first post and I'll try and update the screen shots when I get the chance to as well. :)

Gratz on 80 ^^ And good luck with future guild stuffs.

Bumpity bump bump.

Sad sad day week in deed. Eton (one of the oldest SiC's in the guild) has quit DOFUS. :(

On a more positive note, we're now level 81 ! :)

We're going to be making some spaces soon - so we're going to have a bit more space than usual. Once again, if you want to join the guild then please make sure you apply.

For the guys who already applied/got accepted into the guild, then I thank you ! (Here is a little present for you newcomers )

thank-you.jpg

This is the most racist picture I have seen ever! WHERE IS THE 'GRAZIE'????

Irrelevant. (Ignore this)

girl in the green light looks cute

Level 82 :D

Join Ancient Spirits and get a free camel!

Also welcome to all of the new recent members who joined the guild. It's nice seeing you around (I wish I could log on a bit more to meet you peeps, but I've been super busy the past couple of days X__X)

ANYWAAAAYS! We have like 7 spots left. If you want to join the guild then just simply pm anyone from Ancient Spirits.

Now enjoy the best video on youtube:

#kthxbai

Bump!

Glad to see you guys are still going strong. Its mental to see what the guild has become since you started it all that time ago, was defiantly one of the best guilds i have been in when i played dofus, good luck with the future and hope you hit 100 soon!

Glad to see you guys are still going strong. Its mental to see what the guild has become since you started it all that time ago, was defiantly one of the best guilds i have been in when i played dofus, good luck with the future and hope you hit 100 soon!

Aww harry, thanks for the support man, without you guys the guild wouldn't have been as successful as it currently is, and for that. I thank you ;).

PS: Are you playing Dofus again?

PS: Are you playing Dofus again?

Nah, enjoying my break from it

Nah, enjoying my break from it

Aww that sucks, Well enjoy your break then bud, It's nice talking to you again man, you're actually one of the people I really reallyyyyy miss since you were like my first ever friend on Shika :).

We'll catch up on Facebook some time when you and I aren't busy with crap haha. :]

I was finally bothered to fix up the screenshots.

Say hello to Bob Miller everyone ! :-)

I am also very proud to present to you our new guild mascot as of September 26th 2013. Say hello to Bob Miller, The goat!

ncdxf.png

~ Ultimate-Sensation - Proud Shikian Sacrier and the Leader of Ancient Spirits

Thats a llama...

Thats a llama...

I know,

That's the irony, he's a fail goat.

Updated the level to 83, we're getting close to that level 100 mark. <3

I don't even know what to say about the goat/llama/cool haired dude. Lol

I don't even know what to say about the goat/llama/cool haired dude. Lol

SUNNYYYYYYYYYY.

How's college bud! We miss you loads man <3 ;)

Lol it's been good. I been meaning to get on dofus but just been busy. Mostly with gta 5 :-P