• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
SamTheKing

How much do you play dofus?

We return to dofus in the afternoon for a couple more hours, plus I play my violin for a couple of hours and he plays building bird houses or something.

This made me laugh :)

Elmandia - Level 200 Sacrier, Pharon - Level 200 Eniripsa, Kiesh - Level 200 Pandawa, Tahuti - Level 200 Xelor, Esondri - Level 200 Cra, Drekov - Level 200 Rogue

Prisaan - Level 200 Feca , Virl - Level 200 Enutrof, Kujuro - Level 199 Iop

Teams up with - Illusion - Level 200 Sram, Ally-Gator - Level 200 Enutrof, Ally-Cat - Level 199 Ecaflip

Leader of The Night's Watch, leader of Order of Squiddy (alt guild)

Member of IRON

Hi Sam and no I don't mind you asking how old I am. I couldn't do the quote thingy because it brought all of my post too and was too big. I will be 62 soon, but wait! I am not the oldest player here. We have a lady who is 68 in our guild.:) She plays on and off through the day everyday too.

*jaw drops*

*picks it up*

*drops again*

*gives up*

You're living a younger life than I am atm (had to stop football, cricket and dofus a month back for exams).

This is basically everyone's retirement dream.

Lady, I salyouth you!

Edited by Robeine

6b2cf0cd-74c5-4453-8f6f-3cdfed9297ec_zps93ff94c3-c58c-49f9-b608-6ba86412cc17_zps

Hi Sam and no I don't mind you asking how old I am. I couldn't do the quote thingy because it brought all of my post too and was too big. I will be 62 soon, but wait! I am not the oldest player here. We have a lady who is 68 in our guild.:) She plays on and off through the day everyday too.

Wow that's incredible! I will definitely try to pm you in game so we can run some dungeons together and talk some more biggrin.gif

But seriously, I wish dofus will still be around in 50 years when I retire

Elmandia, :) He loves building things but won't follow directions. Nuff said eh :o

Robeine "This is basically everyone's retirement dream." Get your education so you can get a good job and work it. Best time to plan your retirement is when you are in school:)

Sam, "I will definitely try to pm you in game so we can run some dungeons together and talk some more" I can sure talk but I really can't do, too many dungeons. That's one problem I have in the game. I run two accounts and it's very difficult to go to dungeons and do my turn on some of the higher ones. I can't figure out damage, what the monster will do....what to use in a spell fast enough among other things before my turn is over. Plus I have to be on the computer if I do a dungeon and I have to just take off, often for a break or answer the phone. I might go with you sometime though, because you are so nice to offer:)

The leader of the guild White is an old dude too. I forget his name but he's right up there with the age too and a heck of a nice player. I think he runs around 6 accounts LMAO!

How old is old age? :lol:

Edited by winged-one

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

Sam, "I will definitely try to pm you in game so we can run some dungeons together and talk some more" I can sure talk but I really can't do, too many dungeons. That's one problem I have in the game. I run two accounts and it's very difficult to go to dungeons and do my turn on some of the higher ones. I can't figure out damage, what the monster will do....what to use in a spell fast enough among other things before my turn is over. Plus I have to be on the computer if I do a dungeon and I have to just take off, often for a break or answer the phone. I might go with you sometime though, because you are so nice to offer:)

She needs my help just to kill piwis.

111111111111_zps8fd080b8.png

guild_zps09429183.png
Diamonds in the Rough

She needs my help just to kill piwis.

I wouldn't blame her, piwis are OP.

WAW!!!!!!!! :o

nixsig_zps558662e5.png

QUIT!

Brambs is a little imp. (She needs my help just to kill piwis.)

Hubby and I helped him get dead many, many times in the game.

How old is old age? :lol:

Old is not an age. It's a state of body and mind.

Old is not an age. It's a state of body and mind.

Hear, hear.

(has an 83 year old grandfather who still runs marathons)

6b2cf0cd-74c5-4453-8f6f-3cdfed9297ec_zps93ff94c3-c58c-49f9-b608-6ba86412cc17_zps

Hear, hear.

(has an 83 year old grandfather who still runs marathons)

There is a 73 year old man competing in my upcomming ironman. That's pretty inspiring!

111111111111_zps8fd080b8.png

guild_zps09429183.png
Diamonds in the Rough

The older you are the more experience points you have cool.gif

I'm playing surprisingly little considering how much free time I have right now. (Taking a gap year before college, and I've pretty much finished all my planned activities, so yeah.) I'm still on for a good 3-4 hours a day though, but most of it is just AFKing and breeding.

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

Less than I'd like, more than I should.

• Like 1

tumblr_lcxxwlUx031qafc9to1_500.jpg

I'm playing surprisingly little considering how much free time I have right now. (Taking a gap year before college, and I've pretty much finished all my planned activities, so yeah.) I'm still on for a good 3-4 hours a day though, but most of it is just AFKing and breeding.

Off topic: How is taking a year off college working out for you? I know a lot of people who are doing that, however I decided to not do it. Do you personally think it helps?

Off topic: How is taking a year off college working out for you? I know a lot of people who are doing that, however I decided to not do it. Do you personally think it helps?

I'd say if you can get a job and save up some cash it would. On that note it would also give you a break from the constant education you've experienced, giving you a bit more drive to get back to it when the time comes.

~Quit this shit.