• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Cajun

Post your rare drops!

R0p8oMi.png

Was intending on getting these for eni but I didn't realise they had that 11ap limit. Still good on enu though!

FNKTeKB.png

them buffs tho

• Like 2

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

R0p8oMi.png

Was intending on getting these for eni but I didn't realise they had that 11ap limit. Still good on enu though!

FNKTeKB.png

them buffs tho

Gimme some levelling tips Brock last I checked you was 72ish hhh

Officially Resting In Peace 

Gimme some levelling tips Brock last I checked you was 72ish hhh

I did monks from around that level to like 81 or something then trool acad for these spikes.

fast forward a few days, I've been trying to get these on iop and rogue.. given up dropping them so im now at 100/108 tokens to just buy them from the machine.. and this happens..

YHMeABR.png

GEE THANKS ANKAMA

brb going to cry a little, Im saltier than a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips :(

Edited by Karalee
  • Like 2

im hating you right now i done at least 50+ runs on 4 chars and only seen one drop to a friend

Edited by Blanka / Chunlii
  • Like 1

Amano-Ginji - 200 Sac * * * *
-Blanka- - 167 Sadi *
-Blanket- - 200 Eni * *
Chun-Lii - 200 Panda * * *
Shootin-Blank - 200 Cra

prof list http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/123373-blankas-prof-list/page__pid__1212022#entry1212022

knightdance1.gifyello.gifknightdance4.gifknightdance3.gif

not prem member so only got 5 tokens a run and i ended up getting with token for my cra but all my chars are diffrent lvls so i had to do more runs for them

• Like 1

Amano-Ginji - 200 Sac * * * *
-Blanka- - 167 Sadi *
-Blanket- - 200 Eni * *
Chun-Lii - 200 Panda * * *
Shootin-Blank - 200 Cra

prof list http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/123373-blankas-prof-list/page__pid__1212022#entry1212022

knightdance1.gifyello.gifknightdance4.gifknightdance3.gif

ff80dbcb27.jpg

5 runs. Wut

edit: i'll just...add this here cf409ca893.jpg

Edited by Orionolle
  • Like 2

Avatar was drawn by the wonderful Zoeduhu! Thanks Zo <3

a35fce7c54.png

Secretly playing wakfu. Decided to try moowolf lair for first time and this is what i drop

e943987cb60f09b3c2006315c7c3081d758.png

Edited by Tya
  • Like 2

Oh the little milimoo!

It's so cute! Best pet ever.

Fight first, ask questions later.

Secretly playing wakfu. Decided to try moowolf lair for first time and this is what i drop

GSUbbVu.png

IM GONNA FIND U

hhh im the ms paint master

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Like 3

U1DJK9x.png

IM GONNA FIND U

Nice photoshop :D

• Like 2

finally some nice drop :)

aPNjiZF.png

• Like 3

Probably not rare but dropping 7 frags in one fight is not something u can see everyday :)

2be22ff96dc082441f132d814df9a755371.png

• Like 3

Don't wanna make a new thread so gonna ask here. Never played wakfu, but my friends did. Is it worth playing it now? If so, who should I play (got no idea about the game at all).

• Like 1

50265511b08ff0643207d39870c383afcfa56f77_hq.jpg

Yo that's hype Tya. Sometimes multiple frag drops feels better than some item drop. Also you're already 156! We should run something together some time dude. Can't hide you char names from meee

Also Slut, gonna be totally honest: it's buggy as hell (in specific dungeons infuriatingly so), it's not nearly as well managed or cared for as Dofus, there's less variety in a lot of things if you compare it to Dofus, and the community can be pretty shit. Despite all that, and I say this as someone currently taking a break from Wakfu to play Dofus, at its core it's hella fun, it's unique, it's very pretty visually, it's got enough content to keep you going for a long while, endgame stuff provides a challenge in what I'd say is a fun way (but maybe take that with a grain of salt as some dungeons I've called fun others call literally the worst). Anyways, yes it's definitely, definitely worth playing as it's a great game IMO...but it's got a long way to go.

If you do play and happen to end up on Remington I'd be down to help ya out also, even if I'm not playing actively right now.

Oh yeah forgot to answer the second part

PvE wise the classes are at a point where I think they're pretty decently balanced. They all just feel _powerful_ in their own way. That said, if I had to name a couple that feel just a little bit lacking currently, at least approaching mid game and later, Sac would be one of them. I also hear Foggers are kind of boring (though I've not played on myself), but they're super high damage dealers. On the other side, Feca is so godlike. The tanking and support abilities are just so ridiculously through the roof, they make endgame dungeons so comfortable.

In general though, Wakfu classes are more or less at a position where if the only factor you considered when picking a class was "do I like how this class looks", you'd still be well off. If you want to know more about any class in particular feel free to ask!

Edited by Tone
  • Like 2

a35fce7c54.png

i promise, i will reveal myself one day when im ready =]

Edited by Tya
  • Like 1

no u

• Like 1

nice character names tyaa im gonna pm u ingame next time i log

How do you know my character names ? O.o

reverse photoshop m8

jk im just pro

• Like 1

Watttt? Fml my life is ruined i meant my identity!!! brb gonna buy name change potions.

Edited by Tya

354a4c4209.png

Bit late to the party but first relic drop hype

• Like 3

a35fce7c54.png