• Like 1
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I shouldn't be encouraging this but..

Instructions: 1. open a browser (the one you're looking at this page on works) 2. insert the url http://www.dofus.com/ 3. click "Ladder DOFUS" 4. click the dropbox labelled "All Classes" and selec

Posted Images

ok laura im sorry, i've increased your score from 1/10 to 2/10. plz no report :wub:

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

hi

NNS7skv.jpg

• Like 10

ATTENTION ALL THOTS: THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !! BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® ! IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™

Couldn't take a screenie, but thought this was freaking hilarious.

Myself, Net (feca) and Goji (panda) were just tearing up kolo, when we finally got to face our dream team, Persona. His team consists of

himself, (feca) sram, and his enu. Our team was excited because we weren't facing any decent teams, and before we could even click

ready, Persona backed out on all 3 characters. hahahahahahah I Pm'd him asking why he left and he said something came up, but he was still online minutes after the fight xD and i quote " i don't lose to those noobs "

The other funny thing was that everyone in my alliance PM'd him asking why he left the kolo, and he just rage quit on them all and added each one to his giant enemy list. lolololololol most fun I've had koloing in ages!

Edited by Faded-Nycro
  • Like 5

Don't be salty because i wouldn't sell you runes, thnx.

Perhaps I should start screening all the pics of when I kill you guys.. But to be honest it's nothing impressive for me.. I go to do some quests with a friend and you have a circle jerk, lol :) Really that desperate?

Edited by Persona

HA HA HA, How Funny will it be when he walks out of Goult to do some quests.

Screen shot of you winning all these fights wouldn't impress us half as much as if you were to screen shot a picture of these "friends"..

:D :D

• Like 1

Hhhh I'm still waiting for your dads apology, I believe he owes every person here one.

• Like 6

It's just a video game so no...no reason to get salty. Normally if someone is trying to talk shit about you in game, you should ignore them because you don't even know them irl and shit.

Here I would side a bit with Persona and in my opinion it is a waste of time and energy to type some random stuff that happened in game. Typed and not screened... Can you all grow up and take it all to private or skype call and diss each other's asses all you want? I understand that Persona is a dick to many, but it's no reason for all that unnecessary hate.

50265511b08ff0643207d39870c383afcfa56f77_hq.jpg

xD i don't dislike Persona, we are actually friends. i just thought it was something funny and that my friends on imps could joke with me about it. everyone takes things so seriously and it makes me lol

Edit: if someone "owns" me or has something funny involving me, I'd love for it to be posted. This game is about having fun while being competive and that's what I love about it. I want to be able to remember things from years back and have a good laugh about it today.

Edited by Faded-Nycro
  • Like 2

xD i don't dislike Persona, we are actually friends. i just thought it was something funny and that my friends on imps could joke with me about it. everyone takes things so seriously and it makes me lol

no joke haha people take things WAY too seriously in video games. I recently saw a minecraft video of Vechs doing a UHC and he decided he was gonna do the "When pigs fly" achieve instead of win the UHC. some people threw a fit over it saying UHC is "Serious buziness" like serious ppls? its a god damn game! he was having fun and it was HILARIOUS beyond words.

Trash talking can be fun too and i do it even tho i know people like persona would kick my rear end from here to china and then to kingdom come haha oh well its all in good fun :P

Couldn't take a screenie, but thought this was freaking hilarious.

Myself, Net (feca) and Goji (panda) were just tearing up kolo, when we finally got to face our dream team, Persona. His team consists of

himself, (feca) sram, and his enu. Our team was excited because we weren't facing any decent teams, and before we could even click

ready, Persona backed out on all 3 characters. hahahahahahah I Pm'd him asking why he left and he said something came up, but he was still online minutes after the fight xD and i quote " i don't lose to those noobs "

The other funny thing was that everyone in my alliance PM'd him asking why he left the kolo, and he just rage quit on them all and added each one to his giant enemy list. lolololololol most fun I've had koloing in ages!

HAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY BUT THERE'S NO PICTURE EVEN THOUGH THIS TOPIC IS CALLED POST YOUR PICTURES HERE AMIRITE??!?!

• Like 8

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

Edit: if someone "owns" me or has something funny involving me, I'd love for it to be posted. This game is about having fun while being competive and that's what I love about it. I want to be able to remember things from years back and have a good laugh about it today.

only bad childeren lie

26.12.14 [01:57] from Muslim-Bombs: almost 2k achiev, dont give up

:angry: <_< :mellow: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure:

Chars that aren't 200 don't exsist (except for merch chars, so grats on your 3v2 win

Edit: forgot that all osas should be deleted so it's actually 2v1

Edited by Extreal
  • Like 3

olly is just bored and has no life, just commenting on imps posts, when he isn't even playing dofus #TrueHater

Emeute | Royal Family

ca1f0c6d0e33f8ada78308fb30bfb52e-png.jpg

Мвк | Мвзук | Нагмоптс | Inky-Veil

• Kiba locked this topic
  • Kiba unlocked this topic
  • Kiba featured this topic
  • Kiba locked and unlocked this topic