• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Post your "owning" pictures here!

in 1.29 only 2 can defend in dungy... (ed did all the work)

gobbaldef.PNG

Edited by ownzored
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, ownzored said:

in 1.29 only 2 can defend in dungy... (ed did all the work)

(PICTURE)

Wish I'd been there. Would've taken 5 minutes to win instead :-].

• Like 3

I can already see the /p chat.

Player A: Let’s hit this perc %pos%.

Player B: Nah can’t 508, cc map.

Edited by TheFook
  • Like 1

Excuse my ignorance, i've been away from PC Dofus for many years, why are Cra's so strong, for PvM and PvP? All i hear/read is they are 'God tier'

41 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Excuse my ignorance, i've been away from PC Dofus for many years, why are Cra's so strong, for PvM and PvP? All i hear/read is they are 'God tier'

Well, they have the largest aoe of any class, the longest range of any class, the largest selection of aoe of any class, the highest damage from range of any class, the ability to blitz from range, as well as AP/mp/range rape,not to mention being able to gravity state, they also have the best buffs of any class (other than rogue maybe?) Not too many of their spells are global CD, shall I carry on or did I sum it up well enough?

• Like 1

Does one turning a 5.5k+ vit sacrier with 40+ res & ivory classify as ''owning''?

Edit: 7499 damage combined between the sacrier & sadi (would've been more had the tree not died) 

21G1rmR.png?1

Edited by Tezar
  • Like 6

I'm trying but I can't fit my head around two things:

1.) How did you manage to get so many runes all in the same place to push back this Sac/Sadi with?

2.) How were you doing 250 pushback damage with only two cells of pushback???

1. You don't need all of the runes to be in the same place, just on the field of battle and they'll all take effect once the spell has been used, runic repulsion will push every target one cell around the user. I managed to generate a mass amount of runes from giving a player of the opposition a state and propagating it to the summons and players around it, on the turn of the blitz you can see that I use imprint, which basically allowed me to generate another 10 or so runes. 

2. I was doing 250 pushback damage due to the fact that my hupper is full pushback, with a total of 440-500 pushback depending what set I stick with. 

• Like 2

Ah I see, I thought it was pushback around the rune. Jesus Christ. Excellent fucking play. xD

Thanks for taking the time to explain. :)

• Like 1

Few weeks ago, some of my extremely cool Paria friends and me went to Feudala Village, just to watch this extreme boring AvA and chill there, when some of the extreme weak cults attacked us.zwfT7.png

(Full Vit Masq did some work, whole team got plastro, Eni had 3800 shieldpoints. Didn't even unbewitch)

Force instantly sent them to the graveyard, but instead of thanking us mighty creatures properly, Force just followed their lead and doomed themselves.zwgwL.png

• Like 2

he was easy $

fY1tvff.png

edit // this nub thought he could attack me at market and win?

cant even play osa. gtfo here

0n3W1qc.jpg

Edited by Gangster
  • Like 2

After Hype beat us 5vs3 one of them revived me, just to aggro me again... with two chars lol. Like what is going on in their minds? "Kay this guy is dead already, but I like a good pvp, so I'll just revive him and battle him fair and square... nah fuck this we'll beat up this guy together."  Full int sram with heal-bow btw. Str/Cha sacri \o/

Edit: what I'm trying to say is, I do understand ganging for the purpose of not losing your perc/prism/winning AvA safely, but I can't understand ganging for the sole purpose of winning an PvP that you initiated yourself... at least if no personal beef is involved.

AfZPx.png

Edited by DomovoiButler
  • Palm 1
  • Haha 3

XKUdgso.png?2

Edited by Tezar
  • Like 2
  • Love it 2

That 'you did great' gets every time ?. Queen of condescension.

• Haha 1