• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
DrunkenClam

Hello? :3

Hey guys, I've been playing back and forth between Dofus and Wakfu and I've managed to get a level 48 int rogue on Remmi, but there's no one to play with. Is there anyone out there that needs a little nub buddy? biggrin.gif

seen very few (i think nobody) people from the wakfu community on imps.

you might have to try your best finding people in game

Heya Drunken, I've gathered a few people and attempted to coax them into trying out Wakfu, and I'm running them through the game & levelling them a bit (being a level 110+ myself).

I have my own personal guild, but playing times are a tad irregular, so it's fairly quiet and there's only a few people in it. You'd be welcome to join, as a few mates would be around your level. Alternatively, find yourself a busier guild and just give me a shout (Lozenge) ingame and I'll see if I can get you a group of similar levelled players.

P.S: Unfortunately, the IV community of Wakfu consists of about 15 people max.

P.P.S: This is probably a good thing, as, if you read the official forums, 90% of regular posters are quite clearly angry little people with low intelligence, who only want to argue and criticise every aspect of the game.

Edited by Lozenges

Hey, Lozenges, if I would give Wakfu a try, could I join your guild? (I have it in my PC for a few months now, but I haven't tried it yet) ;/

Ofcourse - I don't have any requirements level/skill-wise, just so long as you're not an arse.

There are many many bigger guilds than mine, so there won't be many people on at pretty much any point, so I wouldn't blame you for leaving early on. I don't really ever plan to push on recruitment, I'll jstu see people drift in and out as they please.

Not sure when I'll be online, but swing me a /w whenever.

Ofcourse - I don't have any requirements level/skill-wise, just so long as you're not an arse.

There are many many bigger guilds than mine, so there won't be many people on at pretty much any point, so I wouldn't blame you for leaving early on. I don't really ever plan to push on recruitment, I'll jstu see people drift in and out as they please.

Not sure when I'll be online, but swing me a /w whenever.

You're doing God's work getting more IV people to try out Wakfu.

*sniff*

This is probably a good thing, as, if you read the official forums, 90% of regular posters are quite clearly angry little people with low intelligence, who only want to argue and criticise every aspect of the game.

Too true. Unfortunately, I've noticed a couple of them coming here from the OF, hope it doesn't become a trend. IV has always been far more civil than any Ankama official forum, and I'd like it to stay that way. B-) Though I have to say the Wakfu OF (as the game itself in some aspects) is in a league of it's own when it comes to poor handling - there is a thread of a guy attempting to sell their account which has been open for like two weeks now. Edited by Cajun-kun

*Waves*

I've been extremely inactive due to boredom and having all my friends quit.. But I might start up again once the level cap increases (yay, 10 more Osa levels!), that being said I might have to harass you in game Lozenges! Need a home for a few of my characters.

@ Cajun, had no idea you were Gambit :P.