• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Coopers

[Shika]Sauron/Ogivol/Kieran

God damnit track the I.P address and ban this mother fucker, you could write a novel on the amount of accounts this phaggot has on shika

Hh

• Like 1

I PMed Goldy, whose name has been changed to Enutruffle, stating that he doesn't have anyone fooled that he's still Ogivol. He messages me back on another character named Mikomi saying that his account was scammed and that he is not Ogivol. Mikomi said that he gave his account to Ogivol for two months or so, and has been scammed by him. Could someone please confirm this?

He's a con artist wannabe, don't trust anything he says.

• Like 1

Ventulus --- Thyrael --- Auhriel --- Forecaster --- Tyz --- Kabraxis

Int Osa --- Int/Cha/Agi Elio --- Str/Cha Enu --- Stromni Iop --- Agi/Lock Panda --- Int Rogue

Oz8tJ5j.png

Proud founder of Arca de Bellum on both Shika and Rushu.

Leader of Arca de Bellum on Rushu.

Close-knit guild of friends who are playing just to chill out and have fun.

Don't care for alliance drama, guild drama or petty drama.

Just here to enjoy!

I PMed Goldy, whose name has been changed to Enutruffle, stating that he doesn't have anyone fooled that he's still Ogivol. He messages me back on another character named Mikomi saying that his account was scammed and that he is not Ogivol. Mikomi said that he gave his account to Ogivol for two months or so, and has been scammed by him. Could someone please confirm this?

The guy on Mikomi atm is Anthony and is not ogivol, I know that because I used to have Mikomi on skype awhile back (before all of this happened) and he tried adding me on facebook with his account which has no correlation to ogivol's fb account what so ever.

As for the scam I honestly don't know if it has happened or not, all that I know is they actually worked together for awhile which doesn't really help his case.

Miikomii was liked to Mikomi about 6ish months ago. Miikomii begged to be in my old guild Silent Wings...and when he got is said nothing and did nothing, other than to confirm to me he was Mikomi's alt (at the time). I kicked it for inactivity after a week due to the not talking.

Sorry its old news but it may help...

Oh and Zilver is still about...saw him at Bont zaap today at about midday. Same guild/colours/everything

Edited by Clodagh
  • Like 1

Walking Disaster

"Clowns I spot 'em and I can't stop laughing" - Eve

"...They Might Wonder Why This Shit Might Happen But It Does" - nujabes

Hello, I am Ogivol/Sauron or whatever you want to call me.

I just want to clear up a few things that have been said on this thread, and correct certain things that are not 100% accurate.

I will start with the list of chars you guys believe are me, many of the stolen/bought ones I have sold on, seeing as I play my own chars now so here you go :

DoctorPuzzles (Pandazzy) is in unknown area. Guild The Watch -> I sold this account on to Piwi

onetoten (Arath) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> I still own this one, he is part of my team.

Elfs-merchant (Zilver) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> Likewise, he is still on my team, he is an old account of my brothers.

jassino (Froggy) is in Sufokia Bay. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> Still in my possession, however not in use.

Fire-bwak (Navy) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> A newly made account that I play

Froggeh123 (Enutroll) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> A newly made account that I play

Water-bwak (Cesar) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> A newly made account that I play

Earth-bwak (Masqueraida) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> A newly made account that I play

GoldyFTW (Kahola) is in Frigost Island. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> An old account of my brothers also, which I play.

Kwakwa123 (Cufio) is not online. -> a lvl 5X nub alt that is not in use.

zomfrogger (Goldy) is not online. Guild The Watch: -> This is originally Mikomi's enu, after buying it off him, he recovered it 2 months later, so I no longer own it.

thegermandictator (Herr-wolf) is in unknown area. ->No idea why this char is on the list, if I ever owned it, I have forgotten.
feenzzy (Barney) is not online. Guild Bareback -> I owned this about one year ago, it was recovered and now in the possession of Ticklemysac.
ervetnarper (Bam) is not online. -> This account I sold to The-silence.
liketoeatkasha (Trance) is not online. Guild Knights Templar, alliance [ASC] -> This account was recovered from me, by Czerak, but he no longer plays I believe.
hawwee (Takemypotion) is not online. -> This is Mikomi's eni, exactly the same thing happened with the eni as the enu, he recovered it, the recovery is very recent, He will be receiving the account back from amakna any day. It is currently named Drugy.
Magic-Johnosn (Adidasy) is in unknown area. Guild Crimson Dawn, alliance [Elys] -> This account was also sold to Piwi.
Magic-Johnosn (Fisheye) is in unknown area. -> Fisheye is an alt that Piwi made on the account after buying it from me.
Zomfroggah (Wench) is in unknown area. Guild Knights Templar, alliance [ASC] -> I never owned this account, it is Mikomi's.

FailedExperiment (CareBear831) is in unknown area. Guild Online, alliance [LSD] -> An account I recently bought, it is a part of my team.

zomfrogger (Enutruffle) is in unknown area. Guild The Watch -> That's Mikomi's enu only it has a new name.

If you really want to know what Chars I own, I might aswell tell you myself at least that way you will get it right (all of my chars are in the guild "Online", Only my chars nobody else :

- Carebear831;Arath;Wrathy;Navy;Zilver;Masqueraida;Cesar;Enutroll;Kahola;Froggy;Enuty;Igotabone-r;Altari, Plus a few level 5X nubs on all my accounts.

I know there is no excuse for stealing all that I stole, I did it out of greed, but for 4months now I have not stolen a single kama from anyone, I have been raising my own team and playing the game as it is suppose to be played. I know you'll all say : "Yes but you still are a scammer, just because you say your have stopped doesn't change what you have done in the past", I am aware of that. And once my team is done and I can actually make decent money with it, I don't mind helping out people who have suffered from my greediness in the past, to try and put things right.

If there are still things that you are unclear on please don't hesitate to ask and I will explain.

For those who associate this with what Vonte did, all I can say is that Vonte is not me, everyone is different.

Thanks for hearing me out

what the actual fuck??

• Like 2

Walking Disaster

Lol'ed no comment. I personally won't trust you even after that long essay.

The only way you can change my mind is by actually proving that you're changing yourself. I don't want to read your crap when it's not backed up. Having said that, if you can provide actual proof that you're giving people their accounts/items/money back then you're free to prove me wrong.

You stole from a lot of my friends, you've made a lot of people quit the game and you've lied numerous number of times about you being on your accounts when people try messaging you so I don't see any reason for me to trust you.

You traded me and showed me how many kamas you had on Zilver awhile back when I never knew you were ogivol and you've made about 1 billion kamas from these scams (you know it and I know it so don't bother denying it). Now my question to you is, where is the cash and why aren't you compensating those that you've scammed from if you really did change?

Edited by UltimateSensation
  • Like 3

I'm not asking any of you for trust, and I never will.

Yes, at one point I had around about 850 million kamas, but part of that got recovered on accounts and some I sold for rl money.

This "essay" I wrote isn't me asking for trust,I am simply trying to put things right, I clearing said that once I actually have ways of making kamas that I would help out people that I have stolen from.

As i previously stated, we aquired proof that Anthony (mikomi) was workign with ogivol, and still is, also the both log all the accoutns shown above and most likely more, if you Jews would like to listen for once, anthony (mikomi) and Ogivol ARE WORKING TOGETHER, yes okay, now we shush about the "idk if anthony is a scamur okey pls am pl in the no brain asc" (wasn't mainly aimed at you wrathy, and i know you're not asc, but there's been a fair few ASC people saying Mikomi is Ok and that you can trust him, and they're A) wrong, or B) ogivol/Mikomi). Yesok

7uwu0Fi.png

Sui4uVJ.png

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

If you made any money you should hunt those people down and pay them back. You cant even start to put shit right till you do.

• Like 3

Walking Disaster

I am ogivol and I can tell you know that I am not doing anything with Mikomi, I'd like to see the proof that I have ever preformed a scam with his help?

We don't both have access to them accounts, only he does now, because he scammed me and recovered them. And Clodagh that is what I intend to do, I am just correctly all the crap on this thread that was false for now.

And if anyone anyone can prove I have ever even attempted to work with mikomi and scam someone , or even scam someone alone in the past 4 months, then you can have everything I own lol.

Lol'ed no comment. I personally won't trust you even after that long essay.

The only way you can change my mind is by actually proving that you're changing yourself. I don't want to read your crap when it's not backed up. Having said that, if you can provide actual proof that you're giving people their accounts/items/money back then you're free to prove me wrong.

You stole from a lot of my friends, you've made a lot of people quit the game and you've lied numerous number of times about you being on your accounts when people try messaging you so I don't see any reason for me to trust you.

You traded me and showed me how many kamas you had on Zilver awhile back when I never knew you were ogivol and you've made about 1 billion kamas from these scams (you know it and I know it so don't bother denying it). Now my question to you is, where is the cash and why aren't you compensating those that you've scammed from if you really did change?

what is all of that after your supposed no comment?

Greedy people will always take advantage of stupid people, its the way of life it happens, move on let it go, recover from the scam or quit

Great job ogivol you have 5 pages to yourself, keep it up

• Like 2

what is all of that after your supposed no comment?

Greedy people will always take advantage of stupid people, its the way of life it happens, move on let it go, recover from the scam or quit

Great job ogivol you have 5 pages to yourself, keep it up

Mr Hall and his bs as usual.

Go troll somewhere else dude. :)

• Like 5

Mr Hall and his bs as usual.

Go troll somewhere else dude. :)

lol hard truths are too hard for you

.Heres another one for you

Ogivol is smarter than your friends

I do not encourage scamming but I dont discourage it either... Its going to happen weather or not. but its your job to not let it happen to your friends,

I guess since he was able to scam all your friends ultimatesensation, you should have made your friends aware after this first one that is why you feel so compelled to rage at everyone who speaks against you (smiley faces dont hide your rage either). Ill back off for now but hopefully one day you learn to let shit go

tata

Mr-Hall, one day, one day without your constant bullshit, would be a good day. Please stfu.

• Like 5

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Im glad I can control whether you have a good day or a bad day.

• Like 2

Edit: you no what, no point feeding this troll. I won't reply back to his retarded posts anymore

Edited by UltimateSensation
  • Like 2

Im glad I can control whether you have a good day or a bad day.

Don't flatter yourself, everday is a good day, but everyday you don't post is a better day. :wub:

• Like 4

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Don't flatter yourself, everday is a good day, but everyday you don't post is a better day. :wub:

I didn't flatter myself, you flattered me.

if I could see you two's reaction in real life everytime you read my post would be so amazing,, how many broken keys do you have?

ok ok ill stop now haha this is just too much fun, the herd will report too much and give me a third warning ^_^.

Time to go back to dofus and listen to more jpop

cya around the forums buddies

I fucking love Shika. Grande trolls, grande scammeurs.

#HendzApproves

• Like 1

vglk7r.png

I know there is no excuse for stealing all that I stole, I did it out of greed, but for 4months now I have not stolen a single kama from anyone, I have been raising my own team and playing the game as it is suppose to be played. I know you'll all say : "Yes but you still are a scammer, just because you say your have stopped doesn't change what you have done in the past", I am aware of that. And once my team is done and I can actually make decent money with it, I don't mind helping out people who have suffered from my greediness in the past, to try and put things right.

You are still full of shit sam, what about that guy called ignotus I'm hearing about who bought a cra off you then you recovered it a week or so ago?? I don't have any evidence atm but my word > yours here, you're still actively selling+ recovering accounts (fuck it, just today we see [02:45] (Trade) Froggy: Is anyone interested in buying endgame level accounts? A friend is selling his whole team because he is quiting).

• Like 3

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

I didn't flatter myself, you flattered me.

if I could see you two's reaction in real life everytime you read my post would be so amazing,, how many broken keys do you have?

ok ok ill stop now haha this is just too much fun, the herd will report too much and give me a third warning ^_^.

Time to go back to dofus and listen to more jpop

cya around the forums buddies

Someone lacks some female attention...poor guy! :(

And for a ,more on-topic reply: at least we have confirmation on some of these characters now. It will be a long, dark day away when Shika begins to trust Ogivol again however at least we do have actual confirmation on some/most of these characters now and hence what accounts to primarily look out for. We can usually just rack our brains to figure out potential scammers anyway, it's not like it's hard. "Here's an account, wanna buy it?" -- No, don't be an r-tard. "Give me your logs for 5 minutes and you will get blah blah" -- No, don't be an r-tard.

The above list just makes the whole avoidance of these accounts/characters easier for those who may have been skeptical on some.

• Like 2

Ventulus --- Thyrael --- Auhriel --- Forecaster --- Tyz --- Kabraxis

Int Osa --- Int/Cha/Agi Elio --- Str/Cha Enu --- Stromni Iop --- Agi/Lock Panda --- Int Rogue

Oz8tJ5j.png

Proud founder of Arca de Bellum on both Shika and Rushu.

Leader of Arca de Bellum on Rushu.

Close-knit guild of friends who are playing just to chill out and have fun.

Don't care for alliance drama, guild drama or petty drama.

Just here to enjoy!

Arath, you told me yourself that you were never going to sell any accounts after the Ignotus incident.

Ignotus told me that at the time - the account wasn't recovered (but Ignotus believes that it will be), so that is why he asked for his money back (he never directly stated that is was recovered, but he did state that he thinks that it will be).

The funny thing was that you lied directly to my face the other day and told me that you weren't Goldy, and that you weren't going to sell any more accounts.

None of us are asking for apologies either...change happens within...so stop spamming your own thread.

• Like 3

Proud Member of Duel (Alliance: CYGNI)

Wrathie - Dat Iop - Level 199.63

Recoverie - Dat Eni - Level 198

Luckie - Dat Enu - Level 199.24

Pandie - Dat Pandawa - Level 182

100 Miner | 100 Farmer | 100 Baker | 100 Alchemist | 100 Handyman