[14:40] (Guild) Sacriers-foot: e.e

[14:43] from Sacriers-foot: i just realised why it wouldn't let me post it
[14:43] from Sacriers-foot: i wasn't logged on
[14:43] from Sacriers-foot: major fail
Edited by Jec
  • Like 4

Sadida
Swiggity swooty i'm coming for the booty jerm

Arath (as well as his alts) has been banned from the guild for said reasons, after having a private conversation with him.

Ayah, why is Wrathy so close to my IGN : Wrathie ... sigh

Please do not be confused by this.

Edited by Ftw-Family
  • Like 1

Proud Member of Duel (Alliance: CYGNI)

Wrathie - Dat Iop - Level 199.63

Recoverie - Dat Eni - Level 198

Luckie - Dat Enu - Level 199.24

Pandie - Dat Pandawa - Level 182

100 Miner | 100 Farmer | 100 Baker | 100 Alchemist | 100 Handyman

Arath (as well as his alts) has been banned from the guild for said reasons, after having a private conversation with him.

Ayah, why is Wrathy so close to my IGN : Wrathie ... sigh

Please do not be confused by this.

I can confirm that Wrathie is not connected to Ogivol in any way, shape or form (other than consistently kicking alts from her guild due to him keep trying to rejoin). Just to put people's mind at ease about the similar names. Merely a coincedence. :)

As for Ogivol, Wench tried joining Moons again and was adamant that he was not Goldy and that Goldy was a different person (I find this hard to believe due to the name change after being connected, the fact they left the guild without pre-warning after the initial post about Kissmyarrow was made and the fact that Goldy and Wench are married in game, then this (also, Mikomi can now be related to Kissmyarrow/Wench, and hence Goldy):

zomfrogger (Goldy) is not online. Guild The Watch
Zomfroggah (Wench) is not online. Guild Knights Templar, alliance [ASC]
zomfrog (Mikomi) is not online. Guild Style
onetoten (Wrathy) is not online.
onetoten (Arath) is not online.
hawwee (Drugy) is not online.
Had contact with all of these guys and every single one, other than Goldy, has repeatedly tried to join the alliance through a different guild each time and also through their own guild (Style). Watch out for these guys.
  • Like 1

Ventulus --- Thyrael --- Auhriel --- Forecaster --- Tyz --- Kabraxis

Int Osa --- Int/Cha/Agi Elio --- Str/Cha Enu --- Stromni Iop --- Agi/Lock Panda --- Int Rogue

Oz8tJ5j.png

Proud founder of Arca de Bellum on both Shika and Rushu.

Leader of Arca de Bellum on Rushu.

Close-knit guild of friends who are playing just to chill out and have fun.

Don't care for alliance drama, guild drama or petty drama.

Just here to enjoy!

Thank you Bhaal for clearing it up that WrathY (the character related to Ogivol) is NOT associated with WrathIE (me). The names had me worried for a second.

Watch out for Arath (his cra that he is normally playing now). He's repeatedly saying how he wants to "change for the better". To me, it sounds like this "I'm asking you to forgive me for everything I scammed and I will never do it again". I do not believe this, as I do expect him to steal once more.

Ogivol claimed that all of the characters that he sold are not linked to him, but that he bought them in the first place. He claims that this means that he is not the one recovering the accounts (I don't know how true this really is).

Personally, nobody should be buying/selling accounts so nobody is at risk for scammed accounts. I don't personally care if he is "trying to change"...I personally think that if you did me wrong, then you're at fault for your own actions...and don't ask for a second chance. If he is going to change, then he would not have lied to me about saying that Arath (his cra) has nothing to do with all this scamming.

Edit : fixed some grammatical errors :P

Edited by Ftw-Family

Hah wants to change. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury do you recall the case of Vonte vs Shika? I defer you to "Vontes apology thread".

• Like 1

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Rather than spam up his thread, lets allow Vonte Sauron to show us his change of character rather than slander him with half truths.

I don't want to know the in's and out's, and you've never done me a wrong turn so I can't say I know what's going on. What's apparent is you've done wrong and you're sorry.

So let's start from there.

• Like 4

Emeute

zUX4GBQ.png

Rather than spam up his thread, lets allow Vonte Sauron to show us his change of character rather than slander him with half truths.

I don't want to know the in's and out's, and you've never done me a wrong turn so I can't say I know what's going on. What's apparent is you've done wrong and you're sorry.

So let's start from there.

I see what you did there.

http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/138735-vontes-apology/

I don't want bum fun with you Neuro, no matter how much you stalk me :lol:

I didn't know Vonte well aside from Koloing with/against him from time to time, whereas I know people who Ogivol has scammed and know that there’s no chance of sincerity where he is concerned.

For me, Vonte deserved the benefit of the doubt, Ogivol does not.

Edited by Xentra
  • Like 2

xentra2.png.

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Elfs-merchant (Zilver) is in unknown area. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

That's also another character of his.

Zilver the iop?

Damn, if it is who I think it is the original was a nice guy.

xentra2.png.

Yup, that's him and I'm 100% sure about it.

16lzns8.png

• Like 3

onetoten (Arath) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Elfs-merchant (Zilver) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

jassino (Froggy) is in Sufokia Bay. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Fire-bwak (Navy) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Froggeh123 (Enutroll) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Water-bwak (Cesar) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Earth-bwak (Masqueraida) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

GoldyFTW (Kahola) is in Frigost Island. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Kwakwa123 (Cufio) is not online.

All of the following are his characters - I am certain on this information as Navy, Enutroll, Cesar, Masqueraida, Kahola, Cufio were all a part of our guild Duel (he joined on all of these chars as his "8 man team" [Cufio was not a part of this team]). He personally PMed me on Froggy, stating that he was Arath - who is associated to Goldy.

He also claims that Goldy was his brother's old ign, but there's no further evidence on this.

Edited by Ftw-Family
  • Like 1

Shika detectives, pls

• Like 1

gimpcomm2resized_by_arisoune-d7bgp4q.png

Proud sic of Mordor!

"White-shroom: There are only 2 options :1. to play dofus and kill percs 2. Don't play dofus"

"from Lucina: WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUEST MARKER

from Lucina: THIS CONFUSES ME AND I DONT LIKE CONFUSING THINGS"
"(Group) Bootiful: my name is abood and i am a jihadi"

Another:
[15:12] DoctorPuzzles (Pandazzy) is in unknown area. Guild The Watch

At this rate we'll have enough information to publish the first edition of the "Sauron: scammer" encyclopedia by next week :rolleyes:

• Like 4

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

I think it would be nice if all of these names were edited back to the first post so that they're easily seeable so that they could be used for referencing and stuff. :P

• Like 1

New information just in.. latest Ogivol account:

[18:56] DofusWorldChampion (Ultimate-Sensation) is in unknown area. Guild Ancient Spirits , alliance [ASC]
  • Like 4

Kikn | Blank ⚪

New information just in.. latest Ogivol account:

[18:56] DofusWorldChampion (Ultimate-Sensation) is in unknown area. Guild Ancient Spirits , alliance [ASC]

I can confirm that is ogivol's account as well.

Be warned.

Edit:

Thanks for the list coop. Here are a couple of names you forgot to add though:

thegermandictator (Herr-wolf) is in unknown area.

feenzzy (Barney) is not online. Guild Bareback

ervetnarper (Bam) is not online.

liketoeatkasha (Trance) is not online. Guild Knights Templar, alliance [ASC]

hawwee (Takemypotion) is not online.

Magic-Johnosn (Adidasy) is in unknown area. Guild Crimson Dawn, alliance [Elys]

Zomfroggah (Wench) is in unknown area. Guild Knights Templar, alliance [ASC]

Also while searching for his other characters, it seems clear he has a lot of characters on several accounts (A couple of accounts have 3/4 different characters in them) so please be warned when you're talking to someone. Please do /whois and check out the nickname of the player you're talking to. It might be ogivol without you realising since he has loads of characters he can switch between.

Edited by UltimateSensation

Wench is directly connected to Mikomi, and I found this little fella in Crimson Dawn. Possibly connected, possibly some fanboy with no originality.

chrisige (Miikomii) is not online. Guild Crimson Dawn, alliance [Elys]

Int Osa --- Int/Cha/Agi Elio --- Str/Cha Enu --- Stromni Iop --- Agi/Lock Panda --- Int Rogue

Oz8tJ5j.png

Just here to enjoy!

Even if Mikomi isn't one of Sauron's, he is certainly a scammer. I used to know him like 4 years back, and when I returned he kept suddenly having the same EG team and then instantly losing it again. He did try to get me to grind alts for him (bit of an idiot seeing as I don't do it for my own) claiming that he would then use them to help me do stuff, and I tried to get onto these accounts just now to see if I could find out the names of any chars, but no luck. Went through looking for names of chars I knew were linked to him (Smokemypot, lickmycoin, kissmyarrow etc) but they don't seem to exist now.

Only other thing is he made an account with the nickname Mikomis-Rebirth which I haven't seen come up on here so far, as he used to spam me with things like "i am go lich you wnt come 2?"

Froggy and Bam have recently been spending time down at my zaap, they haven't said anything yet, but I am keeping a close eye on them.

Even if Mikomi isn't one of Sauron's, he is certainly a scammer. I used to know him like 4 years back, and when I returned he kept suddenly having the same EG team and then instantly losing it again. He did try to get me to grind alts for him (bit of an idiot seeing as I don't do it for my own) claiming that he would then use them to help me do stuff, and I tried to get onto these accounts just now to see if I could find out the names of any chars, but no luck. Went through looking for names of chars I knew were linked to him (Smokemypot, lickmycoin, kissmyarrow etc) but they don't seem to exist now.

Only other thing is he made an account with the nickname Mikomis-Rebirth which I haven't seen come up on here so far, as he used to spam me with things like "i am go lich you wnt come 2?"

Froggy and Bam have recently been spending time down at my zaap, they haven't said anything yet, but I am keeping a close eye on them.

Just to clarify; Kissmyarrow changed their name to "Wench" who is married to Goldy in-game. Direct connection between them. Also the owner of Wench now owns Mikomi too.

Oz8tJ5j.png

Just here to enjoy!

Magic-Johnosn (Adidasy) is in unknown area. Guild Crimson Dawn, alliance [Elys]

No longer associated with Elys or Crimson Dawn, infact this char is guildless at the moment.

Correction this person is now in the guild The Watch

Edited by Xentra

xentra2.png.

Just to clarify; Kissmyarrow changed their name to "Wench" who is married to Goldy in-game. Direct connection between them. Also the owner of Wench now owns Mikomi too.

Now I'm with you, will try to work out what the others have changed names to if I can then.

[22:34] zomfrogger (Enutruffle) is in unknown area. Guild The Watch - Goldy's name change to that, trying to rebrand his Enu

And, clear up the whole mikomi/ogivol thing, I used to be Team mates with Mikomi, we leveled the Characters together, then he "quit" and when he came back to ge tme for almost 600mk worth of stuff it was discovered that he was working with Ogivol, they both share the account sat the moment, trying to scam as many people as possible, so, if he denies he's ogivol, he's still Mikomi, whom is still working with ogivol, either way and account with the nickname Zomfrog something is not to be trusted neither is Hawwe - Ever.

• Like 1

7uwu0Fi.png

Sui4uVJ.png

List is updated, happy funtimes.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

I PMed Goldy, whose name has been changed to Enutruffle, stating that he doesn't have anyone fooled that he's still Ogivol. He messages me back on another character named Mikomi saying that his account was scammed and that he is not Ogivol. Mikomi said that he gave his account to Ogivol for two months or so, and has been scammed by him. Could someone please confirm this?