jassino (Froggy) is in Sufokia Bay. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Fire-bwak (Navy) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Froggeh123 (Enutroll) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Water-bwak (Cesar) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Earth-bwak (Masqueraida) is not online. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

GoldyFTW (Kahola) is in Frigost Island. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

Kwakwa123 (Cufio) is not online.

zomfrogger (Goldy) is not online. Guild The Watch:

thegermandictator (Herr-wolf) is in unknown area.

feenzzy (Barney) is not online. Guild Bareback

ervetnarper (Bam) is not online.

liketoeatkasha (Trance) is not online. Guild Knights Templar, alliance [ASC]

hawwee (Takemypotion) is not online.

Magic-Johnosn (Adidasy) is in unknown area. Guild Crimson Dawn, alliance [Elys]

Magic-Johnosn (Fisheye) is in unknown area.

Zomfroggah (Wench) is in unknown area. Guild Knights Templar, alliance [ASC]

FailedExperiment (CareBear831) is in unknown area. Guild Online, alliance [LSD]

zomfrogger (Enutruffle) is in unknown area. Guild The Watch

Magic-Johnosn (Uffie) is in unknown area. Guild The Watch, alliance [Wind]

The idea of this scam is to offer to buy your account (in kamas/cash) and will then change the email, and proceed to turn ankama shield on then off and reset the secret question. He's been doing it for months on shika now, and today started the same scam on zato. Also will pretend to be the real owner of the account and ask you to borrow items.

Some examples of how the scam looks:

(Zato)

[14:34] from Snorreck: I'm new to this english server, I come from a french server on which I have a level 200 enu. I'm here to improve my english as im doing it at uni. I am looking to buy a level 190+ character on this server, I have a budget of 340 euros/300 ish £

[14:34] from Snorreck: Would you be able to sell one or point me to someone who can?

(Shika)

TZSYnUZ.png

He has stolen in the past (notably from Snorrick, Yammy and Hankar on Shika).

If you do get contacted, please also send me his name on your server :rolleyes:

Edited by Fyorl
  • Like 1

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr-Hall, one day, one day without your constant bullshit, would be a good day. Please stfu.

Same fight history as Drugy, on the same account as Wrathy, same colour scheme as Goldy, Arath has names stored that Ogivol previously used. I know who I'm looking at, I think by now people should be

Mr Hall and his bs as usual. Go troll somewhere else dude. :)

My own note; Yes he scammed me using Sauron, but that character is mine. I levelled it for him on one of my unused accounts. So please don't be worried if Sauron is online as it's me.

350401.jpg

Whilst sitting at -1,0:

[18:34] Gandelf: Buying a level 195-200 account, Paying very well, and possibly giving kamas before the s/a answer if I think you are trustworthy. Pm me for info. [18:35] smoke-for-ever (Gandelf) is in unknown area.

Some old screenshots of him trying to scam again (Xupium was owned by Snorrick at the time). Was also disgusted that he talked about Sophie (Snorr's daughter) and pretended that she was ill. Not sure what he was aiming to gain out of it but I presume because I'm such good friends with Snorr he was hoping I'd give him my fuji set or something.

I7A5Fxt.jpg

oWI5GKS.jpg

Edit: You can probably tell but I forgot to mention that after this he didn't reply.

Edited by Blehhhh
  • Like 3

[21:23] (Guild) Sliceyfly : Bleh > everyone

[23:32] (Guild) Nonstop-cf : i only love anal/g

[19:47] Anania : Bleh is one giant piece of sexy asian meat

[17:59] (Guild) Coopers: everyones gay for bleh

[00:47] (Guild) Nonstop-jeccingoff: tbh my moms a milf id fuck her too

Some old screenshots of him trying to scam again (Xupium was owned by Snorrick at the time). Was also disgusted that he talked about Sophie (Snorr's daughter) and pretended that she was ill. Not sure what he was aiming to gain out of it but I presume because I'm such good friends with Snorr he was hoping I'd give him my fuji set or something.

I7A5Fxt.jpg

oWI5GKS.jpg

Awesome way to deduce the scam attempt and send him on his merry way haha

Selling accounts itself is against ToS, so you can blame only yourself.

praise.jpg
Keep on praising.

Journey for 200 began at 4th of July 2013

I didn't sell my account. I was friends with him for around a year before this. Dropped most of my dofuses while teamed with him, geared his characters and generally took good care of him. He was a decent friend, and remains on good terms with me even after this. I forgive easily. But just because I forgave him doesn't mean he has changed. He had access to the account Sauron is on which is chain named (as in xxx1, xxx2, xxx3) and I shared these with him so that he could farm dofuses with me, he robbed those accounts. I trusted him with those accounts because they didn't have an amazing amount of gear, but he still betrayed that trust.

350401.jpg

Is this the guy who sold his account and then changed pass on the buyer once it was geared, on Zato recently? Lil bit backward. But who knows. PM me if you want more info.

NIXIE--SWIZZ-(1a).png.8a5ea857792afa44dc50f8938d60d214.png

Is this the guy who sold his account and then changed pass on the buyer once it was geared, on Zato recently? Lil bit backward. But who knows. PM me if you want more info.

How would anyone from Shika know that?

• Like 1

He's been doing it for months on shika now, and today started the same scam on zato. Also will pretend to be the real owner of the account and ask you to borrow items.

If you do get contacted, please also send me his name on your server :rolleyes:

Coopers mentions the guy was scamming on Zato so clearly he knows of something that went down there.

• Like 2

NIXIE--SWIZZ-(1a).png.8a5ea857792afa44dc50f8938d60d214.png

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up.

Ogivol is back on Shika...

He goes by the name of "Zilver" now and he basically hacked Eden aka one of my guildies.

Eden's character is "Captains-Birdseye".

So Ogivol literally has access to Captains-Birdseye as well

A few days ago, Zilver traded me (This was before I knew he was Kieran) and he showed me had 600mk...

But today he stole Eden's cra+items which means Kieran has at LEAST 900MK ...

This son of a b**tch has to leave shika, once and for all..

Edited by UltimateSensation
  • 2 months later...

Just got told he is still active, watch out for the cra Barney!

Cra for life

Just got told he is still active, watch out for the cra Barney!

Got any evidence of this?

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Barney is Ogivol. He was in Ancient Spirits for awhile before someone pointed out that when you go to dofus.com and you go to character pages and then you type in "Barney" and you search the name over in "Shika", then you get to see his old in game name on the cra (I forgot what it was.)

However, right now when I tried doing it again. The name doesn't show up when I type in Barney, which suggests to me that the guy had another name change....

Either way, if you invite a level 200 cra/sac to your guild, then do /whois (nameofcharhere) and I think his nickname was quite obvious in showing us that it was him.

That is all, thankies <3 :)

on the "Kieran" Account his nickname is shown in a screeny above to be "notooorious" though i cant remember what the "Ogivol" one was... Basically guys, just dont give out any items to people without first getting them to message you externally, through IV, Facebook, Skype or anything else you may use, just so you can get a clearer picture on whether or not its the real person or if its just a scammer/hacker trying to con you out of your items.

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Omni Eliotrope

Bworker: Level 200 Str Iop

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha Panda

Мэгкатоя: Level 200 Int Eni

• 3 weeks later...

Could we have a possible list of names and characters he is in possession of/has stolen?
If we also have any /whois that would be great.
I don't lend stuff around but I'd like to warn guildies/friends/whomever I can catch.

Thanks sexy Shikans

♕aɳaɲıa ♔xɒkɑrʏ ♖fıɑʈ ♗bɾiɲ ♘ʐuzu ♙fisɦə ♙ɭɑsɦboʈ ♙meɗɩʈɘɾɾaneɑɲ ♙ʂouʈheɾɲ ♙şɘɱirɦagɘ

☁ɳıɦıl☂195☁

HootHoot

637fbef7-a64b-485f-8abe-0398fc303d3b_zps

Could we have a possible list of names and characters he is in possession of/has stolen?

If we also have any /whois that would be great.

I don't lend stuff around but I'd like to warn guildies/friends/whomever I can catch.

Thanks sexy Shikans

Does anyone know if hes in possession of Pecks-eca or if thats Papazi ? Theres some ties between papazi and sauron so im never sure which is which, Yammy may be best to ask for information as he seemed friendly with both for quite some time

Does anyone know if hes in possession of Pecks-eca or if thats Papazi ? Theres some ties between papazi and sauron so im never sure which is which, Yammy may be best to ask for information as he seemed friendly with both for quite some time

There is no character by the name: "Pecks-Eca" or "Peck-Eca" anymore (I tried it out: http://www.dofus.com/en/characters-guilds/result?na=pecks-eca&ji=26&s=0&type=char)

If I had to make a wild guess, I'd assume that Kieran is in control of that account since he did the exact same thing to Spirlo (My SiC's account).

After Kieran had scammed Spirlo off my guildie, he changed the name right away. Now there is no character called "Spirlo" on Shika.

I am not 100% sure. But my incstincts tell me otherwise

Edited by UltimateSensation

I'll post this here cause it may be related and you guys can find the right place where to spread the wisdom.

Last night the usual French Telecom IP has tried to log my Cra over and over for a few minutes.
Now many won't know but that is some crazy shit as all my accounts, but the Cra specially, are super protected.
I was lucky I was online /nolife, however after I checked My Account page on Dofus.com I noticed my Ankama Shield was off.

I never turned my shield off. It was. not. me.

There are only two possibilities:

1) Support automatically turns the shield off whenever they need to deal with your accounts (I had sent a ticket complaining of how my computer/ip/address still were getting restricted after being in the same darn place for over 1 year and even took part to Goult!);

if that is the case, whoever gets scammed, whoever needs support and/or a ticket to change a password, recover a character or secret answer/question, make sure to immediately access your account and reinstate the Ankama Shield;

2) Hackers have gone lvl 999 and we're all screwed cause Ankama hasn't managed yet to secure the password database.

ps: Ian suggested to make your passwords as complex as possible as at this point it's everyone for themselves and better safe than sorry.

Edited by Anania

♕aɳaɲıa ♔xɒkɑrʏ ♖fıɑʈ ♗bɾiɲ ♘ʐuzu ♙fisɦə ♙ɭɑsɦboʈ ♙meɗɩʈɘɾɾaneɑɲ ♙ʂouʈheɾɲ ♙şɘɱirɦagɘ

☁ɳıɦıl☂195☁

HootHoot

637fbef7-a64b-485f-8abe-0398fc303d3b_zps

There is no character by the name: "Pecks-Eca" or "Peck-Eca" anymore (I tried it out: http://www.dofus.com/en/characters-guilds/result?na=pecks-eca&ji=26&s=0&type=char)

If I had to make a wild guess, I'd assume that Kieran is in control of that account since he did the exact same thing to Spirlo (My SiC's account).

After Kieran had scammed Spirlo off my guildie, he changed the name right away. Now there is no character called "Spirlo" on Shika.

I am not 100% sure. But my incstincts tell me otherwise

I believe you mean "Sprilo" , how do you forget your own guild members names?

Also, Pecks-Eca was in a small guild with my eca/rogue account after i recovered and sold to hayden day, so im not entirely sure really, whether kieran recovered it from hayden, or what... i've not had hayden message me regarding it so i assumed not... but pecks has previously been hacked by papazi or kieran, they may even be the same person, im unsure! So yea... i guess any additional info is of some use, even if its not much... just lets people know characters to keep an eye out for, shame i dont have any nicknames for them :( as for my eca/rogue account, the nickname is "Bluff-udead" or something *shivers* hated having that nickname, very very old account XD Let me know if it pops up as suspicious at any stage

Edited by Proxy-Error

I believe you mean "Sprilo" , how do you forget your own guild members names?

When you don't see someone for more than 4/5 months, it's something natural to missplace 2 letters. ;)

As for Pecks-Eca people were talking about him in /a chat and most of them think he got hacked, they aren't really sure though

This was the kid that took Epomeo from us a few months back, we got the panda back, but he took a lot of gear off our friends pretending to be us, just watch out. Cost us a lot repaying friends, but we weren't gonna be dicks when it was our fault. Cost us just shy of 250mk x_x

366422.jpg

Element-Valkyre 200 Fortuitous-Valkyre 199 51% Andeh 199 99% Wynn 185 Calynx 198

♫ Co-Leader of Voice - Level 66 Shikan Guild
Council Lead By:
Kulu 200 Sram, Element-Valkyre 200 Osa, Appleabsynthe 199 Panda and Caius 199 Rogue.

100 Hammer Smith, Hammer Smithmagus, Axe Smith, Hunter, Butcher, Jeweler Magus, Fishmonger and Alchemist.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, he's back to actively scamming on
[16:40] DoctorPuzzles (Xyzon) is in unknown area.

Also communicated to me on

[16:41] thegermandictator (Herr-wolf) is in unknown area.

XNcvlvb.jpg