• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Guybrush-Threpwood

Autolog and Hotkey

Hello Forum,

So I have been working on some AutHotkey script for Autologin and Switching screen, this is different from other tools because:

1. It stores passwords Encrypted in INI file, with the ability for you to set some parameters for encryption, so no more worrying about security issue.
  2. It works with UpdateLauncher, which means you can have sound while playing.
  3. Better Error handling, but this is making the code a little more complex.
  4. Lets you dynamically set and reset Autohotkey for Characters, means you can adapt the Hotkeys (F1,F2,F3.....) depending on your Initiative changes during game play without the need to reset AHK or re-code anything.
  5. Now with a nice GUI that lets you specify which accounts to Log (if you want only to log 4 of your 8 Char Team)
  6. Login with invite and without invite options.
  7. Easily changeable Decryption Password.

USAGE: I will not explain how to use AutoHotKey, however I will explain how to use this specific script

• Copy the following script to text file, and save it with extension of ".ahk" (if you are using AutoHotKey_L the script must be the same name as the program)
  • Change the first line of the code to point it to the installation directory of dofus "uplauncher.exe" (make sure the directory ends with "\")
  • For correct performance, run dofus normally the first time and remove the "Remember my account name" option (with this script you will not need dofus to remember account anyway)
  • Run the script (the AutoHotKey program) as Administrator.
  • on the first run, the program will ask you to enter a Decryption Password (you can use whatever password/sentence you can think of), and number of accounts you wish to save, then will ask you for user name and password for each account, along with one identifying word, you can put the name of the char or anything you want (don't worry, all these information will be encrypted in the INI file).
  • From now on, when you start the script, it will only ask for the Decryption Password.
  • A Gui will appear, with one list box on the right, containing the identifying words of the accounts, select the accounts you want from that list (for multiselect, press Ctrl + click, or simply keep holding mouse button).
  • To log in,go to the first tab (Accounts), you can double click the identifying word for a single char, or select multiple chars and click (login with invite) or (login without invite).
  • On the second Tab (Password Management) you can choose a single char or multiple chars to change their stored information in INI file, or you can choose to change your Decryption Password, or erase the current file and make a new one. (will make as if it is the first run of the program).

HotKeys: You can close (press on X button) the Gui of the script and keep using the following HotKeys.

• Ctrl + F# :- To assign the F# as a HotKey for the current active window, Example, open first Char Client, and press Ctrl + F1
  • F# :- After using the previous command, F# becomes the HotKey to activate that window, after the first Example, F1 will now activate the first Char Client.
  • Alt + F# :- To minimize all windows, and open only the window assigned for F#, after the first Example, Alt + F1 will now Minimize all the windows and activate the first Char Client.
  • Ctrl + Alt + G :- To bring back the Gui window if you have closed it.

Notes: 1. Code is almost 370~ lines, i will start commenting the major things, but for now, i am including an uncommented version.

2.I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for any risk with using this program, I haven't spoken with a MOD yet, so I don't know if it is legal or illegal to use, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

3. This script was done under AutoHotKey_L, and tested on windows XP, Vista and 7, and is working perfectly, however the Alt + F# function on windows 7 is having some problems.

4. ALL FEEDBACKS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! please help me test, send ideas, and bump the thread if you liked the code.

DofusDirec = E:\Dofus\Dofus2\app\ ;Change depending on installation directory of dofus.	
SetTitleMatchMode, 3
InputBox, Pass, Decryption Password, Enter Decryption Password, hide,,150
if ErrorLevel
	ExitApp

if not FileExist("acc.ini")
{
	GoSub, Encrypt
}
GoSub, showgui

!^G:: Gui, Show

^F1::DynamicKey(Keyidenti1,0)
F1::DynamicKey(Keyidenti1,1)
!F1::DynamicKey(Keyidenti1,2)

^F2::DynamicKey(Keyidenti2,0)
F2::DynamicKey(Keyidenti2,1)
!F2::DynamicKey(Keyidenti2,2)

^F3::DynamicKey(Keyidenti3,0)
F3::DynamicKey(Keyidenti3,1)
!F3::DynamicKey(Keyidenti3,2)

^F4::DynamicKey(Keyidenti4,0)
F4::DynamicKey(Keyidenti4,1)
!F4::DynamicKey(Keyidenti4,2)

^F5::DynamicKey(Keyidenti5,0)
F5::DynamicKey(Keyidenti5,1)
!F5::DynamicKey(Keyidenti5,2)

^F6::DynamicKey(Keyidenti6,0)
F6::DynamicKey(Keyidenti6,1)
!F6::DynamicKey(Keyidenti6,2)

^F7::DynamicKey(Keyidenti7,0)
F7::DynamicKey(Keyidenti7,1)
!F7::DynamicKey(Keyidenti7,2)

^F8::DynamicKey(Keyidenti8,0)
F8::DynamicKey(Keyidenti8,1)
!F8::DynamicKey(Keyidenti8,2)

^F9::DynamicKey(Keyidenti9,0)
F9::DynamicKey(Keyidenti9,1)
!F9::DynamicKey(Keyidenti9,2)

^F10::DynamicKey(Keyidenti10,0)
F10::DynamicKey(Keyidenti10,1)
!F10::DynamicKey(Keyidenti10,2)
Return

showgui:
Gui, Add, Tab2,, Accounts|Password Management
	Gui, Add,Text, section, Select characters from the menu`non the left and press Log in
	Gui, Add,Text, section, To select multiple characters, simply`nhold Ctrl when selecting
	Gui, Add,Text, section, If you wish to log a single character`ndouble click on the Identifying Word
	Gui, Add,Text, section, Select characters from the menu`non the left and press Invite to create group
	Gui, Add, Button,section y50 default, Log in without invite
	Gui, Add, Button, xs y100, Log in with invite
Gui, Tab, 2
	Gui, Add,Text, section, To create new credentials file`npress Create File button`n NOTE!!The existing file will be deleted!!
	Gui, Add,Text, section, To modify credentials of certain account`nselect one or more accountsfrom menu`n to the left and press Modify Credentials button
	Gui, Add,Text, section, To change the Encryption/Decryption Password`nclick on Encryption Password button
	Gui, Add, Button,x285 y50 default, Create File
	Gui, Add, Button, x285 y100, Modify`nCredentials
	Gui, Add, Button, x285 y150, Encryption`nPassword
Gui, Tab,
	Gui, Add,Text,x150 y220, Scripted By :- Guybrush-Threpwood of Rushu
	Gui, Add,Text, ym, Current Accounts
	Gui, Add, ListBox, section Multi vMyListBox gMyListBox AltSubmit r10
	Gui, Add,Text, xs, Choose from the above list`nHold Ctrl while selecting`nfor multiple accounts
IniRead, accountnum, acc.ini, identifiers, numaccounts

Loop, %accountnum%
	{
		IniRead, chartoadd, acc.ini, identifiers, iden%A_Index%
		listitms := Decrypt(chartoadd,Pass)
		GuiControl,, MyListBox, %listitms%
	}

Gui, Show
return

MyListBox:
IfNotEqual A_GuiControlEvent,DoubleClick
	Return
ControlGet, name, Tab, , SysTabControl321
if name = 2
	Return

ButtonLoginwithoutinvite:
inv=0
GoSub, Loging
Return

ButtonLoginwithinvite:
   Gui, Submit, NoHide
inv=1
GoSub, Loging
Return

Buttoncreatefile:
GoSub, Encrypt
Return

Buttonmodifycredentials:
   Gui, Submit, NoHide
lopnum1=

Loop, parse, MyListBox, |
	{
		accountident1%A_Index% = %A_LoopField%
		lopnum1 .= accountident1%A_Index% 
	}
StringLen, howmany1, lopnum1
if %howmany1% = 0
	{
		MsgBox, 0, No Account Selected, Please select at least one account to modify information
		Return
	}
GoSub, Modcreden
Return

Buttonencryptionpassword:
GoSub, Changpass
Return

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Encrypt:
if Fileexist("acc.ini")
{
	MsgBox, 4, Existing Information, An existing file with login information exist`n Delete the existing file?

IfMsgBox no 
		{
			Return 
		}

FileDelete, acc.ini
}
InputBox, awl, Number of accounts, Enter number of accounts you wish to save,,,150 

IniWrite, %awl% , acc.ini, identifiers, numaccounts
Loop, %awl% 
	{
		InputBox, Data, Username %A_Index%, Enter Username for Account Number %A_Index% ,,,150  
		IniWrite, % Encrypt(Data,Pass) , acc.ini, account%A_Index%, user%A_Index%
		InputBox, Data, Password %A_Index%,  Enter Password for Account Number %A_Index%,hide,,150 
		IniWrite,% Encrypt(Data,Pass), acc.ini, account%A_Index%, pass%A_Index%
		InputBox, Data, Identifying Word %A_Index%,  Enter an Identifying Word for Account Number %A_Index%,,,150 
		IniWrite,% Encrypt(Data,Pass), acc.ini, identifiers, iden%A_Index%
	}
Reload

Modcreden:
if %howmany1% = 0
	{

Return
	}
Loop %howmany1% 
	{
		acnumb1= % accountident1%A_Index%
		InputBox, Data, Username %acnumb1%, Enter Username for Account Number %acnumb1% ,,,150  
		IniWrite, % Encrypt(Data,Pass) , acc.ini, account%acnumb1%, user%acnumb1%
		InputBox, Data, Password %acnumb1%,  Enter Password for Account Number %acnumb1%,hide,,150 
		IniWrite,% Encrypt(Data,Pass), acc.ini, account%acnumb1%, pass%acnumb1%
		InputBox, Data, Identifying Word %acnumb1%,  Enter an Identifying Word for Account Number %acnumb1%,,,150 
		IniWrite,% Encrypt(Data,Pass), acc.ini, identifiers, iden%acnumb1%
	}
Reload

Changpass:
IniRead, acnu, acc.ini, identifiers, numaccounts
InputBox, oldpass, Old Decryption Password, Enter the old Decryption Password, hide,,150
if ErrorLevel
Return
Loop, %acnu%
	{

IniRead, olddata, acc.ini, account%A_Index%, user%A_Index%
		theuse%A_Index% := Decrypt(olddata,oldpass)
		IniRead, olddata, acc.ini, account%A_Index%, pass%A_Index% 
		thepas%A_Index% := Decrypt(olddata,oldpass)
		IniRead, oldiden, acc.ini, identifiers, iden%A_Index%
		theid%A_Index% := Decrypt(oldiden,oldpass)
	}
InputBox, newpass, New Decryption Password, Enter the new Decryption Password, hide,,150
if ErrorLevel
Return
Loop, %acnu%
	{
		IniWrite, % Encrypt(theuse%A_Index%,newpass) , acc.ini, account%A_Index%, user%A_Index%
		IniWrite,% Encrypt(thepas%A_Index%,newpass), acc.ini, account%A_Index%, pass%A_Index%
		IniWrite,% Encrypt(theid%A_Index%,newpass), acc.ini, identifiers, iden%A_Index%

}
Reload

Loging:
   Gui, Submit, NoHide
lopnum=
	{
		accountident%A_Index% = %A_LoopField%
		lopnum .= accountident%A_Index% 
	}
StringLen, howmany, lopnum
if %howmany% = 0
	{
		MsgBox,0,No Accounts Selected, Please select at least one account to log in.
		Return
	}
if not WinExist("Dofus updater")
	{
		Run, %DofusDirec%UpLauncher.exe 
		Sleep, 5000
	}

Loop %howmany% 
	{
		Currentacc= %A_Index%
		acnumb= % accountident%A_Index%
		Sleep, 2000
		ControlClick, wxWindowClassNR19, Dofus updater
		if ErrorLevel
			{
				inv=0
				MsgBox,0,Error, An Error occured, this error might be due to:-`n1- Wrong Account Credentials`n2- Slow Connection`n3- Losing Focus of window`n`nPlease check username and password for accounts`nCheck the internet connection and adjust the sleep`ndelays depending on speed.`nDont use computer wile Accounts are being loged in.
				Break
			}
		SetTitleMatchMode,3
		WinWait, Dofus,,5
		if ErrorLevel
			{
				inv=0
				MsgBox,0,Error, An Error occured, this error might be due to:-`n1- Wrong Account Credentials`n2- Slow Connection`n3- Losing Focus of window`n`nPlease check username and password for accounts`nCheck the internet connection and adjust the sleep`ndelays depending on speed.`nDont use computer wile Accounts are being loged in.
				Break
			}
		else
		{
			Sleep, 7000
			WinActivate, Dofus
			Sleep, 2000
			Sleep, 1000
			IniRead, Data, acc.ini, account%acnumb%, user%acnumb%
			theuser := Decrypt(Data,Pass)
			IniRead, Data, acc.ini, account%acnumb%, pass%acnumb% 
			thepass := Decrypt(Data,Pass)
			Sleep, 2000
			SendInput, %theuser%
			Sleep, 500
			Send {Tab}
			Sleep, 500
			SendInput, %thepass%
			Sleep, 500
			Send {Tab}
			Sleep, 500
			Send {enter}
			Sleep, 8000
			Send {enter}
			WinGetTitle, Title%Currentacc%, A
			While (Title%Currentacc%="Dofus")
				{
					Sleep, 1000
					Send {enter}
					Sleep, 1000
					WinGetTitle, Title%Currentacc%, A
					if A_Index >= 7 
						{
							Break
						}
				}
		}
		}
if (inv = 1 and howmany != 1)
	GoSub, Invite
Return

Encrypt(Data,Pass) 
{
	Format := A_FormatInteger
	SetFormat Integer, Hex
	b := 0, j := 0
	VarSetCapacity(Result,StrLen(Data)*2)
	Loop 256
		a := A_Index - 1
		,Key%a% := Asc(SubStr(Pass, Mod(a,StrLen(Pass))+1, 1))
		,sBox%a% := a
	Loop 256
		,b := b + sBox%a% + Key%a%  & 255
		,sBox%a% := (sBox%b%+0, sBox%b% := sBox%a%)
	Loop Parse, Data
		i := A_Index & 255
		,j := sBox%i% + j  & 255
		,k := sBox%i% + sBox%j%  & 255
		,sBox%i% := (sBox%j%+0, sBox%j% := sBox%i%)
		,Result .= SubStr(Asc(A_LoopField)^sBox%k%, -1, 2)
	StringReplace Result, Result, x, 0, All
	SetFormat Integer, %Format%
	Return Result
}

Decrypt(Data,Pass)
{
	b := 0, j := 0, x := "0x"
	VarSetCapacity(Result,StrLen(Data)//2)
	Loop 256
		,Key%a% := Asc(SubStr(Pass, Mod(a,StrLen(Pass))+1, 1))
		,sBox%a% := a
	Loop 256
		,b := b + sBox%a% + Key%a%  & 255
		,sBox%a% := (sBox%b%+0, sBox%b% := sBox%a%)
	Loop % StrLen(Data)//2
		i := A_Index  & 255
		,j := sBox%i% + j  & 255
		,k := sBox%i% + sBox%j%  & 255
		,sBox%i% := (sBox%j%+0, sBox%j% := sBox%i%)
		,Result .= Chr((x . SubStr(Data,2*A_Index-1,2)) ^ sBox%k%)
	Return Result
}

DynamicKey( ByRef Keyidenti , Identifiers) ;; Function to perform necessary task.
{
	if ( Identifiers == 0 ) ;; Save Hotkey, Assign the ID of the Active Window to the variable related to the Hotkey pressed.
		{
			WinGet, Keyidenti, ID, A 
			Return
		}
	if ( Identifiers == 1 ) ;; Switch to the window related to the Hotkey pressed
		{
			WinActivate, ahk_id %Keyidenti%
			return
		}
	if ( Identifiers == 2 ) ;; Minimize all windows, and activates the window related to the Hotkey Pressed.
		{
			WinMinimizeAll
			WinActivate, ahk_id %Keyidenti%
			return
		}
}

Invite:
Sleep, 1000
if WinExist(Title1) 
{
	WinActivate
}
Send {Space}
howmany -= 1
loop %howmany%
	{
		Sleep, 500
		nexttitle =% A_Index + 1
		charc = % Title%nexttitle%
		SendInput, /invite %charc%
		Sleep, 500
		Send {Enter} 
		Sleep, 500
	}
Return

Edit: Typos

Edit II: Code is added now

Edit III: fixed a typo in the code thanks to cadderly. also included 2 more notes.

Edited by Guybrush-Threpwood
  • Like 3

Ok menz. You already said that before, but you replied again. You know why people troll others? Because it is so adorable watching someone so egotistical and stubborn rage. To find someone like you brings the same joy to us that a little kid in a dark alley brings a pedophile who just got out of jail. I'm salivating right now. I want you bad. I want to troll you so hard that you can barely walk in the morning and your throat is sore from screaming... at your monitor.

If nAiO is officialy approved for french players, any similar tool should be legal aswell.

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

If nAiO is officialy approved for french players, any similar tool should be legal aswell.

If you want official confirmation, just write/twitter Izmar. Should be fairly easy to get an 'okay' from the Devs if that's important for you.

transvj5.jpg

Reicoleg 180+ Str/Crit 'Flip xxxxxohnosyoufoundmysecretxxxxx Elaine 160+ Int Panda

Duclong 190+ Cha Enu xxxiamalittlealienanenglishmaninnycxx Spyruk 130+ Agi Xelor

I use it and it makes multi a thousand times easier. Personally I don't care if its legal or not 'cause then again, neither is acc sharing and that doesn't stop us.

• Like 1

I use it and it makes multi a thousand times easier. Personally I don't care if its legal or not 'cause then again, neither is acc sharing and that doesn't stop us.

Well, I just don't want to get banned, or worse other people get banned because of me.

However, the tool is currently working perfect, except that since there is no control over the client itself, if one char lags during login, it might fuck up things, am looking into ways to handle this, after that i will be trying to add a GUI for it (along with the Hotkeys), probably make you select which accounts to log?!

Ok menz. You already said that before, but you replied again. You know why people troll others? Because it is so adorable watching someone so egotistical and stubborn rage. To find someone like you brings the same joy to us that a little kid in a dark alley brings a pedophile who just got out of jail. I'm salivating right now. I want you bad. I want to troll you so hard that you can barely walk in the morning and your throat is sore from screaming... at your monitor.

Account sharing is legal now, but it comes with its own clause of "if your shit gets wrecked, it is your own fault and we will not save you".

200 Osa (Echo) | 16x Osa (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

Bump, Code Now added, Feedback is always welcome

Edit : I will be adding another more simple code, but without a GUI and less features and controls

Just a friendly tip, you don't need to add parentheses {} for if conditions having just one line in them. Speeds it up considerably besides truncating your code :)

6b2cf0cd-74c5-4453-8f6f-3cdfed9297ec_zps93ff94c3-c58c-49f9-b608-6ba86412cc17_zps

Just a friendly tip, you don't need to add parentheses {} for if conditions having just one line in them. Speeds it up considerably besides truncating your code :)

Thanks for the tip, Will revise the code while commenting, and the parentheses are there because most of the script was done on a computer without Dofus, so i had things inside the If statements like (MsgBox, Logging now) and the dofus code part "was done earlier on another computer" was below that and commented "with the ; "

I keep getting this problem whenever I click "invite" or double click any of the characters. I was hoping you;d know how to fix it?

Thanks!

http://img27.imagesh...3803/helpld.png

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

I keep getting this problem whenever I click "invite" or double click any of the characters. I was hoping you;d know how to fix it?

Thanks!

http://img27.imagesh...3803/helpld.png

at the very beginning of the code, you have the following line.

DofusDirec = E:\Dofus\Dofus2\app\ ;Change depending on installation directory of dofus.

instead of E:\Dofus\Dofus2\app\ , put the installation directory of dofus, maybe C:\Program Files\Dofus\App\

Make sure that after you put the directory, to end it with \ like both examples above.

Also run the program as Adminstrator "the AutoHotKey"

Another Note I forgot to add above, run Dofus normally first time and UNCHECK the "Remember My Account", then the script works perfectly.

Nice job man!

I downloaded it today and I believe I found a typo/bug. I believe the red line below should read "if ErrorLevel"?

After I made that change, seems to work great!

Loging:

Gui, Submit, NoHide

lopnum=

{

accountident%A_Index% = %A_LoopField%

lopnum .= accountident%A_Index%

}

StringLen, howmany, lopnum

if %howmany% = 0

{

MsgBox,0,No Accounts Selected, Please select at least one account to log in.

Return

}

if not WinExist("Dofus updater")

{

Run, %DofusDirec%UpLauncher.exe

Sleep, 5000

}

Loop %howmany%

{

Currentacc= %A_Index%

acnumb= % accountident%A_Index%

Sleep, 2000

ControlClick, wxWindowClassNR19, Dofus updater

if not ErrorLevel

{

inv=0

Break

}

SetTitleMatchMode,3

Currently playing Eratz (1.29 version)

yes you are correct, should be "if ErrorLevel", the one am using is like this, maybe copied the wrong file. will edit it later

Also should mention, for it to work perfectly, you should uncheck the "Remember my account name" before start using the script

Yeah I changed the "if Errorlevel", and now the script works perfectly. Thanks guys!

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

You are welcome.

I have fixed the code in the original post.

Great work Threp! Though, is there any way to make it run off say, DofusMod (and launch the client directly) or whatever so it bypasses the Uplauncher.exe? since uplauncher is rather glitchy for me in general and most of the time i play without it.

cheers

c45f8fe51361533431143e9664612f6a.png8a5c8a68cf3be52e05d2d9d839d7aa6c.png

Great work Threp! Though, is there any way to make it run off say, DofusMod (and launch the client directly) or whatever so it bypasses the Uplauncher.exe? since uplauncher is rather glitchy for me in general and most of the time i play without it.

cheers

well, sure you can do this, i will send you a modified one to your inbox in 1 or 2 days, however i made it through Uplauncher.exe as a lot of people were commenting on previous related threads that they want a script to run off uplauncher.exe to have sound on while playing.

Alrighty. Thanks for the quick response!

c45f8fe51361533431143e9664612f6a.png8a5c8a68cf3be52e05d2d9d839d7aa6c.png

I PM'd Guybrush on this macro for AHK to update it to the current client however, he has been on vacation for some time and I doubt his return to this game. Does anyone have any ideas on how to update it such that it will work for the current client?

I don't have or use this fancypants AHK script, but mine is also rather easy and doesn't need to be changed after updates.

F1::winactivate, Elegast, , Elegast-

!F1::
Sleep, 50
Send, insert username
sleep, 200
send, {TAB}
sleep, 100
send, insert password
sleep, 100
send, {return}
return

repeat for all your characters.

Just open client, use ctr- + number of windows you need.

In first window press ctr-F1, he logs in, go to second window, repeat.

Once in game use the buttons F1 until what you want to switch windows.

I know this hasn't much functionality but still better then nothing, and better then some switching programs since it's free, you can have other windows open, and also helps you login faster.

The first line you see i add my char name twice(second time with '-'), this is to prevent him to search for my other chars that are called elegast-something. Might be useful for some of you as well

Elegast-199 feca

Eledrunk-199 panda

Futta-Mukka-200 eni

Hot-fortune-200 enu

Hey guys, I wonder if someone can fix the loging part of this code to work with the actual version, I tried to fix it but it won't log in.

Sorry for the necro post, but I didn't want to open a new topic for this :P.

Any help is welcomed.

Thanks.

OscarLey.

LOVE & MAYA

Part of INT Alliance

OscarLey Feca 200 | Percival-Lowell Enutrof 200 | Amroth-Elensar Cra 200 | -Latin-Lover- Sacrier 200 | -Golden-Angel- Eniripsa 200

Sonija-Love Ecaflip 200 | Mayan-Princess Panda 200 | Isabella-Catolica Iop 200 | Pulube Enutrof 200 | Princess-Scarlet Eliotrope 200

Professions:

All lvl 200