• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Lorelie

Fisherman Scrolls

So ive recently begun to lvl a fisherman and as everyone knows its quite a the tedious profession. Time consuming, slow and some what for the slow paced player.

Ive read on wiki to drop this profession scrolls can be done from a "Drunk Pandalette".... oh my....dry.gif

Ive done several mobs with my team and my pp is near 2400+ and all i drop is Water Pandawushu Artefacts by the horde. Is it dropping or do i need more luck and patients? or have they change it to another monster?

Any help will suffice maybe a screenie or two to prove me wrong? huh? plox guys.

Thanks.:huh:

I'm pretty sure Black Smith dung drops them. Not 100% sure though. And I'd say keep trying if you get none,then try Black Smith. smile.gif

~^~This is how it goes~^~

~If you don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you.~

tumblr_memxifYafl1rsepk8o1_500.gif

I have seen those scrolls drop by pandas. They are rare tough 1% maybe? They do not drop in BS dung for sure.

Scrolls in BS dung: Lumberjack, Miner, Baker, Farmer, Sword Smith +Magus, Shovel Smith +Magus, jeweller

Have you heard of Sufokia?

I think what Robeine is eluding to here is the repeatable quest Vasca Degamo in Sufokia which gives a scroll but I don't know maybe he knows of mobs there that drop them.

Btw you do not need the quest first, just fish (or gather or whatever) in the correct area and you'll get the quest items needed then you can take them to Vasca.

Onyxia Wipe Animation

Cause it STILL makes me smile.

Profession XP and Materials Calculator

Little program I wrote to help get through the grind.

No longer valid due to profession changes in v2.29

I think what Robeine is eluding to here is the repeatable quest Vasca Degamo in Sufokia which gives a scroll but I don't know maybe he knows of mobs there that drop them.

Btw you do not need the quest first, just fish (or gather or whatever) in the correct area and you'll get the quest items needed then you can take them to Vasca.

This, especially the last bit. Spend some 3 hours gathering 150 Forecasting Kraloves and you've got yourself 15 scrolls, albeit over 15 days.

Also join pandala hunts, with an enu if you have one.

These two methods, plus fishing for 2 - 3 hours daily should be enough to get from 20 to 100 in two months' time at most.

Too long, I know, but like you said it's a tedious profession and should only be levelled on an alt while spamming dungeons or something on your main. Else you'll go cuckoo because of the seemingly pointless tedium.

But hey, it's one profession that has the potential to earn you millions while you do practically nothing, so bite that bullet! :D

6b2cf0cd-74c5-4453-8f6f-3cdfed9297ec_zps93ff94c3-c58c-49f9-b608-6ba86412cc17_zps

Thanks for all the info guys. Did not know about the quest in Sufokia but ill be doing that daily i guess from now on! ;)

I agree its gonna take awhile to lvl but in 6days ive already gone from 1 to 51 so i think im doing pretty good. Goes really steady after lvl30.

Goodluck to all who lvl fisherman.

PS: Im starting to think pandas dont drop s***! Done so many mobs/challs and no scrolls... lame!!:angry:

Edited by Lorelie

As far as I know, only drunk pandalettes and zatos drop them. Drunk pandalettes are the only ones I've farmed anyway, they are way better in terms of drops/time compared to zatos.

Edited by Robeine

6b2cf0cd-74c5-4453-8f6f-3cdfed9297ec_zps93ff94c3-c58c-49f9-b608-6ba86412cc17_zps