• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
RollTheDice

Pokémon XY

Guest xXxWeEaBoO420XxXMLG69

It was out in Spain yesterday, lol. Already beaten the first gym with Chespin and been haxed on it twice. Stupid Rollout missing...

Guess I ordered from the wrong store then >_>

Gonna pick X up at local supermarket this morning then return the online copy to them when it arrives hhhhh

Or maybe I'll get Y from them and keep both. Decisions, decisions <_<

Edited by Pereb

I successfully did a last minute preorder... I'll be joining the world of Pokemon tomorrow!

Last minute and not both? No timeline for you!

zA-Zombie.png

Where can I see the pokedex for X and Y C.C can't afford it atm just gimmie dem new pokemans

Coax 200 Agi sram

Ponster-menis 192 Cha pand

Baffle 17X Str Iop

Damn, it seems like X has the better pokemon selection, but if everyone else is getting it, I should get Y for the trading.

pokemon was cool in elementary school

Saying stuff like this was cool in middle school when you are a shit face 12 year old.

Was playing Algathe, but taking an indefinite break.

RIP my ap dofusteuse picture.

On 12/24/2012 at 12:57 AM, 'Mercutio said:

Indeed. As far as wonderful experiences go it ranks up there with trying to force a rusty nail into your pee-hole while coating your finger with chilli powder then violating your own anal passage with said finger repeatedly. Its unpleasant. Trust me I know ive done it often. That being said both scenarios offer mild enjoyment so im in.

JWs41BL.png
turq x82, emerald x16

I got X just because Xerneas is cooler, lol. The game is pretty much awesome and I'm enjoying a lot all the three dimensional scenarios! btw, I think this is worldwide, don't forget to take your Speed Boost Torchic from Mysterious Gift!

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

I got X just because Xerneas is cooler, lol.

Its cool, I've got you covered.

TNefnEd.jpg

• Like 1

zA-Zombie.png

Speed Boost Torchic just feels like cheating, but Torchic is pretty much my favorite starter so I couldn't resist... MegaBlaziken is going to be glorious.

BUT ANYWAY, PIKACHU'S CRY! IT WILL DRIVE ME INSANE HEARING IT OVER AND OVER BUT IT'S SO COOL.

And on the subject of cries, they've redone/retouched some older ones (Metapod comes to mind). I'm disappointed that they're not continuing with keeping the old cries forever, but at the same I applaud the effort.

Guest xXxWeEaBoO420XxXMLG69

From what I've seen ingame, the older cries sound like they were recorded with a $2 microphone :/

Its cool, I've got you covered.

lool

Speed Boost Torchic just feels like cheating, but Torchic is pretty much my favorite starter so I couldn't resist... MegaBlaziken is going to be glorious.

BUT ANYWAY, PIKACHU'S CRY! IT WILL DRIVE ME INSANE HEARING IT OVER AND OVER BUT IT'S SO COOL.

And on the subject of cries, they've redone/retouched some older ones (Metapod comes to mind). I'm disappointed that they're not continuing with keeping the old cries forever, but at the same I applaud the effort.

Yeah, Torchic is easy mode on, I guess I will avoid to use mega blaziken muhc, lol.

I was surprised at Pika's cry, that was a good move imo (old cry was awful), I wish they could make all gen 1-2 cries better x)

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

I want to play my Pokémon X some more... but my 3DS seems to be strugging to keep up! I've already had to charge it twice. I don't have anywhere comfortable to sit so that I can play while it's charging so I have to leave it to charge and then continue when it's finished. I'm having withdrawal symptoms!

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Toni-chan - 10x Xelor

Ticup - 9x Eca

Rosaspina - 6x Cra

7 badges down so far, XY is ridiculously good. I also love the new EXP Share, makes life so easy.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

so far I'm loving the game, cant play much in a row as i wanna make videos

I did a live stream yesterday and hoped it would save the video too, but it...didnt x.x

my subscribers missed out gym 1

well...not that much i guess XD

"Married to Guinn"
qShZ05l.png
Realmage -
200, Kalipty - 200, Shubbles - 200, Guinn - 197
Shichiro - 146, Kyakai - 34, Ceatherine - 4, Aelis - 6
~Narrated Dofus Dungeon Videos~
~My Youtube Channel~

so far I'm loving the game, cant play much in a row as i wanna make videos

I did a live stream yesterday and hoped it would save the video too, but it...didnt x.x

my subscribers missed out gym 1

well...not that much i guess XD

Do you have a modded system to do direct recording or have you been "cam cording" it?

zA-Zombie.png

Have they yet released an offical pokedex for X and Y? :)

Coax 200 Agi sram

Baffle 17X Str Iop

Played for 17 hours straight to beat the game...Was ridiculously easy with EXP share. Now just going through and levelling up the new pokemon (Most of their evos suck). Im not a genwunner or anything, but the new pokemon suck, except like 3 or 4.

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

Have they yet released an offical pokedex for X and Y? :)

Nope. System at work says it comes out this Saturday.

zA-Zombie.png

Nope. System at work says it comes out this Saturday.

Alright cheers thanks

Coax 200 Agi sram

Baffle 17X Str Iop

Hey everyone, do me a favour and stick your friend codes in the document in this thread so I can abuse your friend codes for the friend safari add you lovely people.

[PS4] ~ [Steam] ~ [Dofus]

kCjQAIo.png

Mexiah ~ 200 Sram | Tyrell ~ 19x Panda
(Echo)

Do you have a modded system to do direct recording or have you been "cam cording" it?

Cam recording, Ive got 2 parts on youtube now, and..3 parts on twitch live stream

I try to stream everyday after 7~8

"Married to Guinn"
qShZ05l.png
Realmage -
200, Kalipty - 200, Shubbles - 200, Guinn - 197
Shichiro - 146, Kyakai - 34, Ceatherine - 4, Aelis - 6
~Narrated Dofus Dungeon Videos~
~My Youtube Channel~

As someone else who played for 17 hours. to everyone else playing, don't save in lumoise city streets. There's a gamebreaking bug that locks the entire system as soon as you try to get back in the game. From what I hear inside buildings is fine, but the streets are DEFF dangerous.... :o

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

As someone else who played for 17 hours. to everyone else playing, don't save in lumoise city streets. There's a gamebreaking bug that locks the entire system as soon as you try to get back in the game. From what I hear inside buildings is fine, but the streets are DEFF dangerous.... :o

Haven't had that happen to me the two times I did, but I'll keep it in mind.

zA-Zombie.png

I saved there once and nothing happened :/ It's weird they don't find out bugs like that, I hope you can download a patch for it just like you update your 3DS :S

I didnt ever save through the whole playthrough haha!

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

It's only when you save next to a taxi when it fucks up.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

It's only when you save next to a taxi when it fucks up.

that's actually not the case. Not next to a taxi in this one. i think it's the odd camera angle not being able to load with the moving objects.

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..