ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN 2.0

yUEmiTD.jpg

corocoro5132.jpg

Now, I'm thinking there may be some form of character customization involved or allowed

3waZT.gif

*Last one was fake. Bummer. The rest are still very much legit though.

• Like 2
[PS4] ~ [Steam] ~ [Dofus]

kCjQAIo.png

Mexiah ~ 200 Sram | Tyrell ~ 19x Panda
(Echo)
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is bugging me. I may have spotted someone from the Dofus community on my passerby...

When they release the inevitable third game, they'll be X,Y,Z. Also known as the 3D coordinates. For a 3D game. Well played Nintendo, well played.

All I have to say is thank fuck it's not another fire/fighting starter evo.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

For the first time since blubbersaur, I might actually choose a grass starter! Chespin looks beast.

Nomez - 200 Sram

Ilyzaelle

Leader of Ascendance

For the first time since blubbersaur, I might actually choose a grass starter! Chespin looks beast.

for the first time EVER i might actually chose grass as well. chespin DOES look best

200 Water Enutrof - Salucia

200 Water Xelor - Straat

199 Earth/Fire Iop - SlashFTW

195 Water/Fire Cra - Stratosphere

194 Fire/Water Eni - Strategem

184 Agility Panda - Stratica

199 Earth Sadida- Setaria

For once, I would like to play a character that isn't wearing a hat, but that's just me.

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

Another region with limited marine routes? I'm a big fan of ocean routes, Hoenn/Gen III was my all time favorite... Sinnoh and Unova were practically all land-based, with extremely limited ocean routes barely even existing at all.

That said, there seem to be a fucking buttload of rivers, so there's hope!

Another region with limited marine routes? I'm a big fan of ocean routes, Hoenn/Gen III was my all time favorite... Sinnoh and Unova were practically all land-based, with extremely limited ocean routes barely even existing at all.

That said, there seem to be a fucking buttload of rivers, so there's hope!

I really liked Unova because you don't need to teach any of your pokemon HM moves to get anywhere. Surf isn't that big of a deal but it's nice to know that I can wait until much MUCH later to get a water type if I want to. I didn't have one until I had 6 badges in White 2.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this to show off Today's CoroCoro leak....Introducing...

MEGA EVOLUTIONS ... *Mediocre fireworks*

https://pokebeach.com/2013/08/corocoro-reveals-mega-pokemon-and-three-kalos-pokemon

IAa33gE.png?1

Zatoïshwan

Llama: 200 Chance Panda

Zelda: 199 Strength Foggernaut

Katara: 194 Agility Cra

Rushu
Shampoo: 199 Res whore Feca
Gallifrey: 175 Profession Feca

Could've skipped the silly idea of "mega" and just added to the evolutionary lines.

Could've skipped the silly idea of "mega" and just added to the evolutionary lines.

I think evolutionary would have been worse...from what I read to be in their mega forms they have to be holding a megastone to be in this form. I'm looking forward to them a lot, Electric/Dragon type ampharos is badass.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing a fighting ghost type, but that'll probably never happen. as for electric dragon typing... zekrom is like the only one I can think of and his move set (exception of fusion bolt) sux to the max. also has too many weaknesses for my liking.

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

All I want is MegaMeganium or MegaYanmega.

I wonder if they'll actually be called MegaX in battle or if this is just a way of referring to their new formes?

kCjQAIo.png

(Echo)

omfg

megakangaskhan.jpg

During the VGC Opening Ceremony, Junichi Masuda revealed a new Mega Pokémon, Mega Kangaskhan. It has the ability Parental Bond that allows its attacks to hit twice.

Double Para/Flinch moves? I'm sold. If this is the route they're taking with some of the Mega's then I am so freaking sold. So far the trend seems to be "It just gets bigger" crossed with 80's glam rock hair (not that I'm complaining about Ampharos' luscious locks) but if they're adding new takes on old 'mons then this could lead to a world of possibilities.

Please tell me Farfetch'd will turn his leek in to a badass uberdeathmurder sword.

kCjQAIo.png

(Echo)
  • 1 month later...

Incase there are people wondering like... how the game will be like.

I'm gonna be doing let's plays and stuff ^^

even made a small video for it to advertise it on my youtube channel XD

but yeah, incase some of you are interested then yeah..

Also I've seen the origin series and it was suprisingly good!

I can't wait sorta for the game, ill update once its there XD

"Married to Guinn"
qShZ05l.png
Realmage -
200, Kalipty - 200, Shubbles - 200, Guinn - 197
Shichiro - 146, Kyakai - 34, Ceatherine - 4, Aelis - 6
~Narrated Dofus Dungeon Videos~
~My Youtube Channel~

So only five days for it, who else is terribly excited? I can't wait to start a new Pokémon adventure with Chespin!

Btw, for all Pokémon lovers who didn't know, there's constant news on smogon.com and you can play Pokémon on-line on pokemonshowdown.com, which will be updated for gen 6 asap.

Also, mfw Charizard finally good.

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

Guys.

It's out. (In the UK at least, sneaky bastards at GAME broke the street date because every other country was doing the same.)

kCjQAIo.png

(Echo)

It was out in Spain yesterday, lol. Already beaten the first gym with Chespin and been haxed on it twice. Stupid Rollout missing...

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

I successfully did a last minute preorder... I'll be joining the world of Pokemon tomorrow!