• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
dominuz

New trading forum sections

I know to many forum sections can be confusing.

But maybe we could have a cross-server section for trading. One section for all kind of items would be enough. Condition for posting would be willingness to transfer to finish the trade of course.

• Like 3

I think this is a great idea, reducing the amount of threads to be moderated by cutting down 5 different server threads buying the same item to 1, and as seen by the new Wakfu Dathura server board, implementing new boards wouldn't be a problem for the staff.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

I though exactly about same idea. This morning I wake up and wanted to create a topic that I'm buying orche. I didn't care which server. If i'd want everyone to know that I would either have to post it in inappropriate forum, or have to make topic in each servers market forum.

Pretty much all mods don't play Dofus any more so I for one am not sure of the logistics of this. Is cross server trading legitimate now? In the past it's always been risky and based on goodwill but from what I understand it now has something to do with server transfers? Maybe if you could explain the process we could try and figure something out.

bcIKtzE.pngproud grandmother to two beautiful children! i love corresponding to my siblings and friends on the internet and getting cheap deals on ebay. a good trick is to serch for things that people spells wrong! if you are looking for "nice chairs" you can search for "nice chiars" and you can get a bargain.

if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best!

Pretty much all mods don't play Dofus any more so I for one am not sure of the logistics of this. Is cross server trading legitimate now? In the past it's always been risky and based on goodwill but from what I understand it now has something to do with server transfers? Maybe if you could explain the process we could try and figure something out.

With server transfers being implemented, cross server trading has become a little like the following. Person A creates a thread stating they are bringing over a item for a designated price, person B will ask person A to hold the item for them, they will purchase when they arrive in maint. Usually it's smooth, I've not heard of too many people getting fucked over from these deals.

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

The problem is there's really no good way to do this without merging all market threads, then I'm of the opinion things get to muddled any item can be used in a cross transfer sale. I'd say at least 99% of all sale transactions are still within the originating server. If I'm looking to buy a CB cape on shika I don't want to have to sift through all of rushu and rosal's gear to find one.

However, maybe a "inter-server high ticket thread" would work for Dofuses and exomages, and 180+ gear but really I think the best way is for people who are willing to move servers to keep an eye on other servers market threads. There's also a lot of risk in server moves if someone moves and the seller has already sold the item in question the person moving is at a huge loss.

À goupil endormi rien ne tombe en la gueule.

Dacheat: 200 Eni + "friends"

The problem is there's really no good way to do this without merging all market threads, then I'm of the opinion things get to muddled any item can be used in a cross transfer sale. I'd say at least 99% of all sale transactions are still within the originating server. If I'm looking to buy a CB cape on shika I don't want to have to sift through all of rushu and rosal's gear to find one.

However, maybe a "inter-server high ticket thread" would work for Dofuses and exomages, and 180+ gear but really I think the best way is for people who are willing to move servers to keep an eye on other servers market threads. There's also a lot of risk in server moves if someone moves and the seller has already sold the item in question the person moving is at a huge loss.

I think the idea was not to merge the market theads, but to create a whole new section for the sole purpose of inter-server trading. So if you were looking to buy a CB cape on Shika, you'd still go to the Shika epic level equipment board. The inter-server board would more than likely be solely for big ticket items such as eggs, exomages or large quantities of items that stand to make a profit even after swapping servers. As for monitoring other servers markets threads, I think it's an unpractical way as why check 5 boards when the IV mods could create 1 board for this? 4x less the problems with threads of off-topicness/priceless threads, and 4x less the excessive bumps in some cases. From my own personal opinion, a lot of trade is done within the items originating server UNLESS it is a big ticket item, when I always have/go to a seller/buyer on another server/coming to me.

XNcvlvb.jpg

This needs more attention. It really is not a lot of work to add one category into the trade section and call it something like "Travelling Purchases" so that people stop spamming the ever loving shit out of individual server sections.