• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infiniteus

[Dathura] Elysium | The Band of Heroes

Update.

Capped at 100 members. However we can try to make space. Guild is slowly making its way to craft lv. 19 with new members actively contributing a generous amount of experience. Recently recruited many new IV players to Dathura, and activity has skyrocketed in the guild. Casually running UB with the latest release of the Frigost dungeons. We have downed all of them up to date including the malevolent Missiz Freezz which released just a day ago. Sylargh is next - then Dragon Pig here we come.

fxqgG8nl.jpg

:)

KyriosSig.png

Recently recruited many new IV players to Dathura, and activity has skyrocketed in the guild.

*tips hat*

Un-Quat.

Guild maxed out last night.

qhVGLOl.jpg

Happy days! Also we downed Sylargh within the hour he came out. But that's not much of an achievement given how easy the dungeon was in stark contrast to the Ambassador Wing dungeon.

1F7FLQ3.jpg

KyriosSig.png

Dragon Pig downed. First as far as I can tell of the non-Aerafal communities. :)

Z4ZUNB9.png

KyriosSig.png

Great job!

71Dq4HB.png

Opening post updated. :)

Will add images eventually/whenever the server maintenance is done and I can take screenshots.

KyriosSig.png

Do you guys have any active players that are lower level? I've been playing on Remmington but everything has been going extremely slow mainly because I can never find anyone but myself to play with. :3

Fin :>

Do you guys have any active players that are lower level? I've been playing on Remmington but everything has been going extremely slow mainly because I can never find anyone but myself to play with. :3

I can't say we have many low level players in the guild. The couple few that are, are either alts of high levels or players being leeched to a higher level to faster participate in endgame activities. It might not be your cup of tea if you really wanted to experience the lower level content.

KyriosSig.png

Well when it comes to low level content, I've had my fair share of that already. On Remmington I have a level 5X Rogue and a 32 Panda that I've been grinding in Royal Tofu basically because that been the only option for leveling that I've ever had since the rogue was low enough to get in a Royal Tofu set. I just don't want to make a move and make it look like I want to be leeched 24/7 because that's not the case at all. There's just so much of a great game you can play before it gets too boring to log on due to being a one-man team basically.

it's fine, i can leech you through dungeons and stuff until you're like 70-ish but i'm just a single char. whenever i'm online i'm usually taking care of the lower level people to try to get them up to speed but you'll probably die a lot because i tend to start with midlevel dungeons off the bat (grinding mobs all day as a sadida makes me cry which is why i try to stick to bosses)

200 Osa (Echo) | 199 Feca (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

I'm level 61 now, I was in a Spanish guild with one guy but apparently he quit. We were doing Lunar so I could get the set but now I've just been leveling professions, which we all know isn't fun if that's what you're doing 24/7.

Why aren't you guys on remington ! We need awesome players on remington too ;-;

Wakfu:

• Odahviing 130 Osamodas
  • Viinturuth 139 Eniripsa
  • Salohknir 130 Pandawan
  • Sahrotaar 134 Ecaflip
  • Nahagliiv 111 Enutrof

Dofus(Retired):

• Kawarimi
  • Revoxe

Back on impsvillage~

Why aren't you guys on remington ! We need awesome players on remington too ;-;

*clears throat* ahem

Lozenge and Cajun-kun are from Remington.

These are just names that stick out to me from the IV crowd.

Un-Quat.

there's kind of an irony behind someone called lozenge having to clear their throat. shouldn't it... be... clear? always?

200 Osa (Echo) | 199 Feca (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

So you guys are the only representatives of IV ?

I'm more of an Ex Imps member now returning and trying to see if there's any life in these forums :P.

Wakfu:

• Odahviing 130 Osamodas
  • Salohknir 130 Pandawan
  • Sahrotaar 134 Ecaflip
  • Nahagliiv 111 Enutrof

Dofus(Retired):

• Kawarimi
  • Revoxe

Back on impsvillage~

So you guys are the only representatives of IV ?

I'm more of an Ex Imps member now returning and trying to see if there's any life in these forums :P.

Not quite. There are a few of us on most of the servers.

Snausages, Sydney, and TommyTrouble are on Nox (North American server restricted).

Lozenge and Cajun-kun are on Remington (EN server).

Sakuja is on Amara (German server).

And then a good handful of us are in Dathura (French/INT server).

KyriosSig.png

Yes, join us, come.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."

I'm long time dofus player, rushu, shika and zato. Been playing wakfu on nox for some time with the Rarehunters crowd. Great people! I am curious about a new start on Dathura. I'd love to join Elysium as I remember the old Solace people and they were awesome, plus a few people here remind me of Zato.

In anycase I'm in NA and I think I need to make a new account to play on Dathura, I keep looking via search for that post both on official NA forums and on imps but no luck. The post said how to go about playing on Int server even though I am in NA.

I loved the international element of Dofus and well...Nox is just too homogenized for me :s

Aiuto!?! Ayuda! Your help is much appreciated!

~Soju

Quit and Deleted

Played Panda from Inception to 2.5

Soju 200 Pint Shika

Sakechan 19x Pint Zato Zato

On Wakfu, Soju on Nox

*Yes, Wakfu is better*

Sounds like you're looking for this.

71Dq4HB.png

I'm long time dofus player, rushu, shika and zato. Been playing wakfu on nox for some time with the Rarehunters crowd. Great people! I am curious about a new start on Dathura. I'd love to join Elysium as I remember the old Solace people and they were awesome, plus a few people here remind me of Zato.

In anycase I'm in NA and I think I need to make a new account to play on Dathura, I keep looking via search for that post both on official NA forums and on imps but no luck. The post said how to go about playing on Int server even though I am in NA.

I loved the international element of Dofus and well...Nox is just too homogenized for me :s

Aiuto!?! Ayuda! Your help is much appreciated!

~Soju

To create an international account all you need to do is change the language of the Wakfu website to French before creating an account.

Once you take care of that you can either add me on Skype (jcato319) and I'll get you set up on the server or find anyone with the Elysium guild tag (who could then probably notify me anyways).

KyriosSig.png

Well thank you all. Followed advice and made account, wouldn't let me subscribe or buy orgines with paypal OR with credit card so at the moment looks like I'm not going anywhere. Thanks for the help though.

Cheers

edit- but once I can I shall let ye know :)

Quit and Deleted

Played Panda from Inception to 2.5

Soju 200 Pint Shika

Sakechan 19x Pint Zato Zato

On Wakfu, Soju on Nox

*Yes, Wakfu is better*

Well, would love to do something with one of you remmington guys sometime then :D

Wakfu:

• Odahviing 130 Osamodas
  • Salohknir 130 Pandawan
  • Sahrotaar 134 Ecaflip
  • Nahagliiv 111 Enutrof

Dofus(Retired):

• Kawarimi
  • Revoxe

Back on impsvillage~

Keep up the good work with the guild.

It seems you guys are really dominate the toughest challenges Wakfu has to offer.

For any Remington players or anyone wishing to join Wakfu. Please message me and I will help you out on most things.

On Remington I have a voice chat server which all well-behaved people are welcome to use.

Which boasts decent people to enjoy the game with.

Minor update. Nothing crazy new though. We've beaten every dungeon except for Wa's Castle as well as all of the Ultimate Bosses. Just leveling and gearing now.

Yay Wakfu.

KyriosSig.png

Semi necro bump... Anyway, is there any room in Elysium for a returning player and old friend? I have been trying to reach you in-game the last couple days to no avail but i'm extremely interested in joining. My ign is Ledur Edgoh.

- Ru