What Anime do you watch lately?

Aku no Hana - It's weird but interesting. Not a fan of the art-style. Love the ending theme.

Suisei no Gargantia - Interesting. We'll see where it goes. It could be better and could definitely move faster.

There's nothing really amazing, this season. :/

Hataraku Maou-sama is so good. Attack on Titan is also really trying. You might want to take a look at them.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still think Air Gear is a must watch :< roller skates with motors... what is even better than that? It's just a shame that the movie was cancelled and they didn't renew it for a second series.

The usual: Naruto Bleach One Piece

I love Fairy Tail. One of my favorites aswell. Shame the filler right now is kinda..boring, the manga in the other hand is AWESOME, cant wait for the anime to start the new arc.

corpse party: tortured souls is finally out. I liked the game and the anime is just as good imo, gruesome factor is similar to Another albeit with more squeaky high school girls and boys. I'd still recommend it to anyone who's into horror / mystery genres.

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

All the mmaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy ongoing one's that started at the start of month! -Cries- Whyyy must i wait a week everytime for a new eeppiiisooodeee! Espiecially with Free!! I'm loving it buy nooooooo, gotta wait! -Mumbles-

d1326f8c4cda6a5a6a5e4f62cfec85b4.jpg041aff52527c87f03e7f67a637cc42f5.jpg

I am currently watching Saint Seiya (1986).

Pretty akward to watch haha, but it is a good show, I like it so far.

Hunter x hunter , pretty great show and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an action anime. Just be careful there is one from 1999 and 2011.

Edited by Retro

Bakemonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Monogatari Second Season... SUPA TSUNDERE ! è_é

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

I love Naruto and One Piece, considering starting to watch Bleach. I can't wait for the new Dragon Ball Z seasons.

• Like 1

-Fallen-Nexus--Arvindr--Guardian-Nexus--Mareth--Screwball--Warrior-Nexus--Atomic-Nexus--Geezer-Nexus-- Bleeding-Nexus-

200 Cra 199 Eni 199 Feca 199 Panda 199 Mask 199 Iop 199 Rogue 199 Enu 199 Sac

SIC of Blank "I think?"

Currently Playing LoL on NA message me for name if you want to play.

287ooko.png

Bakemonogatari -> Nisemonogatari -> Monogatari Second Season... SUPA TSUNDERE ! è_é

Shes not a Tsundere

signature.png

I love Naruto and One Piece, considering starting to watch Bleach. I can't wait for the new Dragon Ball Z seasons.

Bleach is excellent, well worth the watch! Less fillers han Naruto and the one's they do have are actually quite interesting.

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Just rewatched Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood with Element-Valkyre, gotta say, brilliant series, definitely worth watching.

-Retired. May catch me on Retro (Galgarion server as "Andy")

• 2 weeks later...

currently watching these few anime, still ongoing but worth to watch ^^

Blood Lad - Badass vampire that try to revive a dead girl. because he has a special attraction to the girl

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - survival of the fittest kind of thing. 15 students and only 1 will survive

High school DxD new- second season of high school dxd, if you like the first season, you'll love this one

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou- PETA gonna hates this anime hahaha xD its about a school boy who was killed while proctecting a girl and he reincarnated as a dog. Now the main protagonist( a girl) offer him helps . A very fun, comedy and a bit romance throughout the anime.

and thats all for now :) i'll post again if i have any recommendation for you guys

tumblr_lv7ieaf2nm1qfezoro1_500.gif

1zlyf6v.png

T h e O n e W h o D e v o u r s F u t u r e

• 5 months later...

1) First post of 2014, kiss it! Bwahaha.
2) Seitokai Yakuindomo, Anyone who hasn't watched it, must. It's quite literally the funniest thing i have ever watched, so much so, i cry from laughter. xD

Just a little clip of one episode. :P

Edited by Tickleyourbag

d1326f8c4cda6a5a6a5e4f62cfec85b4.jpg041aff52527c87f03e7f67a637cc42f5.jpg

• 3 months later...

To all of you Americans out there, they've recently added the third series of Digimon (Tamers) to Netflix. The first two are already up =)

And they're all in your choice of subbed or dubbed.

Normally I read mangas, but I started to like this anime I am currently watching

- Soul Eater

tumblr_n7op7fc24Y1r78376o1_1280.png

Normally I read mangas, but I started to like this anime I am currently watching

- Soul Eater

try Naruto and Bleach , Berserk manga is goooooooooood as Naruto and Bleach , it has what the title is

new? you mean the remastered one?

Kuroko's Basketball is a must watch for basketball fans if they don't mind seeing the absolutely most retarded dbz-ish type stuff.

As far as the other stuff I've been watching, not much has stood out...

• The madoka magica movie trilogy is out and the 3rd movie is new material. It was ok. Had a really epic fight scene. The first two movies are a must watch if you haven't watched the anime already. It's middle school girls, but the plot is actually quite intelligent. At least give it a chance and you will understand.
  • Shinsekai Yori was really fucking good, but it peaked about halfway IMO (the sad part... wasn't the same for me afterwards). It might be a bit slow moving, but I found it to be a rather interesting concept.
  • Gungrave is kinda old, but it was MUCH better than I expected. I actually quite liked it.
  • Still haven't finished Kill la Kill, but it got a bit bland. The anime is just so ridiculous and high energy that you eventually get used to it and it loses its appeal (especially when it starts forcing a plot, causing it to slow down).
  • Log Horizon was a much more tame version of Sword Art Online. The start of Sword Art Online was top notch, but Log Horizon didn't shit the bed by forcing any romance bullshit. SOA could have been the best thing ever T.T
  • Oh yeah... and HELLSING ULTIMATE!!! That anime was beautiful! If only there was more stuff like it :(
Edited by Archangel-xx

Was playing Algathe, but taking an indefinite break.

RIP my ap dofusteuse picture.

On 12/24/2012 at 12:57 AM, 'Mercutio said:

Indeed. As far as wonderful experiences go it ranks up there with trying to force a rusty nail into your pee-hole while coating your finger with chilli powder then violating your own anal passage with said finger repeatedly. Its unpleasant. Trust me I know ive done it often. That being said both scenarios offer mild enjoyment so im in.

JWs41BL.png
turq x82, emerald x16

• Log Horizon was a much more tame version of Sword Art Online. The start of Sword Art Online was top notch, but Log Horizon didn't shit the bed by forcing any romance bullshit. SOA could have been the best thing ever T.T

I usually don't watch anime but I marathon'd through this just a few days ago. I liked it considerably more than SAO. The main character not being an omnipotent all-powerful Gary Stu was what appealed to me the most. If you like anime revolving around an MMO world (things like SAO & .//hack) this one takes a very realistic approach to the kind of mayhem that spans when everyone is sucked into a world with no clue how they got there and no idea what the goal is. The romance is also very tame, though the love interest sub-plots do pick up a lot towards the end of the first season.

It's currently one season of 25, 25 minute (roughly) episodes. The season just ended March 22nd of this year, and the second season will be running later in Q4 of this year.

KyriosSig.png

I know that this thread is about anime but I wanted to share one manga that I really enjoy reading.

The manga is called Noblesse. I do not want to spoil anything so it's just best if you give it a shot :)

50265511b08ff0643207d39870c383afcfa56f77_hq.jpg

I know that this thread is about anime but I wanted to share one manga that I really enjoy reading.

The manga is called Noblesse. I do not want to spoil anything so it's just best if you give it a shot :)

I read it and it's good (it's not manga it's manwha , great difference) but it starts to become repetitive, btw there is another one from the same author and artist called Ability.

I would say read History's mightiest disciple Kenichi

Edited by Shadowfan

Not really ever had the time to get into anime, but the one (not sure if it is an anime) I did watch is 'Avatar: The last Airbender' enjoyed that so much before they made that film (less said about that the better).

Signature

Darker than Black but I'm taking a break. I do not have such great concentration for long (over 10 eps) series anymore...

NO U.
~flw.gif~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...