• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Bochi

Embarking a Thrilling Adventure To Heroic Server

Still need to work on it as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jrrTgjL0JhicmGwjOyR3j-fYNjAsw7rBzy1atUgB1zY/edit?usp=sharing

I apologize for the inconvenience.

- Bochi

Edited by Bochi
  • Like 1

YOUTUBE CHANNEL -> Bochi                                                                                                 UNFINISHED GUIDE -> Embarking A Thrilling Adventure To Heroic Server

how do i makes the kamas for gear as a nub may be a good question as well X). i am very eager to see this guide completed

hazze-200 enu

pandarwin-200 panda

anoton-200 sacrier

khalesi-199 iop

I will slowly add information by information throughout the days. Thanks for your patience and cooperation

- Bochi

Edited by Bochi

YOUTUBE CHANNEL -> Bochi                                                                                                 UNFINISHED GUIDE -> Embarking A Thrilling Adventure To Heroic Server

I think I gotten the formatting to work again :) I would like to hear your guys feedback and questions that you may have while I'm still in the progress of writing this guide. Please don't be afraid to post. Thanks.

- Bochi

Edited by Bochi

Nice going, handfull awesome tipswink.gif

Dofus 1,29 server Henual

Pantaleo lvl 195 Iop

Xiru lvl 183Sac

Syndras lvl 184 Eni

Nevah-slowdown lvl 198 Xelor

Freeztyler lvl 192 Panda
Jaclyn lvl 182 eca

Ay-papi 189 enu

its awesome!

its like surviving zombie apocalypses or escaping from Nazi soldiers! :D

exkabuto.jpg

slowly losing interest in playing dofus..

the time will come..

My only recommendation would be to use spoiler tags so it doesnt make the post so long and hard to sort through

Something like this for example:

Why Cra? Which Build Do You Recommend I Start Out With First?

They have the best means of range which means you can fire your volley of arrows at a good distance. I recommend that you start out as an intelligence build because the necessary places that you will be leveling at will be requiring this build. They are useful at gobball dungeon and brakmarian rat dungeon in your early and medium levels at at first. They are the most common build on this server. If you are wanting to create a team whether its a 4 man team and so on forth, you will need this cra as your first building block to create that success.

Hope that helps.

Go bochi!

How do you make a spoiler?rolleyes.gif

Dofus 1,29 server Henual

Pantaleo lvl 195 Iop

Xiru lvl 183Sac

Syndras lvl 184 Eni

Nevah-slowdown lvl 198 Xelor

Freeztyler lvl 192 Panda
Jaclyn lvl 182 eca

Ay-papi 189 enu

How do you make a spoiler?rolleyes.gif

[spoiler][/spoiler]

As for using the spoiler tags, I disagree. He just needs to find a way to break it up but spoiler tags don't really look all that great.

zA-Zombie.png

its awesome!

its like surviving zombie apocalypses or escaping from Nazi soldiers! :D

It's kind of the way you described it, but it's more like World War 1 or 2 to be honest because:

1. There are always alliances being constantly formed. Some do break off and new ones emerge.

2. Many different representing communities including our small 100-200 player based English community at the moment.

3. All of us fight to survive and different forms of nationalism/patriotism take place in all communities. (Spread out diversity Is present just like in College)

Quite an exciting adventure and constant action I have to admit. Only tough and annoying part are the french spamming trade/recruit chats for selling/buying items or wanting to do pking. But that can be fixed with the one and only established and stable english guild so far on heroic which is Murder Inc. Hopefully more of the english community decide to participate again and more english guilds finally emerge from the dust after all these rules are fully stressed and understood so the environment is once again more playable and enjoyable. When Heroic Server was first introduced, the first year our english community took a powerful hold until the (French, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Netherlands, etc).destroyed our big english community because we failed to understand the important concepts of survival in detail. This guide has been my primary motivation to bring back our English Community on its feet again and not let the other communities kick or stomp us out of the zone like they had in the past 4 years..

- Bochi

Edited by Bochi

I'm just curiousWhat happend if I get dc'ed during any pvm/pvp?

Great question, I'm glad you asked this :) I will incorporate that question in my guide as well. If you get disconnected during a pvm fight, at least you might have a better chance of still being alive if you're able to log on but for pvp most likely not, your opponents would probably want to spam their attacks/spells as fast as possible before you're given a chance to re-log again to defend yourself.

So basically when you do pvm and pvp on heroic, it is highly recommended that you do pvm or pvp in a group setting even if its another person or more. Not only that this ensures more safety for you and your group in larger numbers, but also is a lot more fun to get interaction and do things with one another. I would like to say also please do not group with the (Frenchies, Spaniards, etc.) but only English people of our kind. They will most likely end up betraying you in numerous ways and I will list those on my guide as well. Then again thank you for asking this question because it was an important question to stress that I forgot to add. If you do have more questions or if you can reply to this would be great.

- Bochi

Are you still going to complete this? You got started and now you've stopped and haven't written all the interesting parts towards the bottom! I want to start playing heroic but I want to have full knowledge of survival! I've been checking this thread every day since you started it.

Are you still going to complete this? You got started and now you've stopped and haven't written all the interesting parts towards the bottom! I want to start playing heroic but I want to have full knowledge of survival! I've been checking this thread every day since you started it.

Ah my apologies to keep you waiting like this. I put in bold on the bottom of the list that I was busy studying for chem midterm thats why xD. Alright I'll get to it and add some more new information as possible. I will also continue elaborating on the starting of leveling areas part because I forgot to add two to three important good locations to xp at as well.

- Bochi

Edited by Bochi

Bochi, what's been up with your guide? I've learned a ton of valuable things from it, but there are a bunch of open ended questions yet to be answered in your guide!! Help, don't leave us hanging like this!

Bochi, what's been up with your guide? I've learned a ton of valuable things from it, but there are a bunch of open ended questions yet to be answered in your guide!! Help, don't leave us hanging like this!

Im glad that you learned a lot of things from it, just doing my part by spreading the message :).

Instead of assessing the guide through Dofus Forum, you can now access it through Google Documents. Yes it is still unfinished, but it will make it not seem like a dangerous link. A google document link seems harmless whereas a link that says dofus in it etc. tends to have more people not taking a look at it. So feel free to check it out whenever. Thanks :D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jrrTgjL0JhicmGwjOyR3j-fYNjAsw7rBzy1atUgB1zY/edit?usp=sharing

- Bochi

Edited by Bochi

very interesting read.

I have a 3 man team on oto atm, however I am the highest at level 40.

What level would you recommend to start doing rat dungeon? I am a level 40 agi iop. went 40 agi and then all vit

I want to get back into dofus now

Click to go to my DA :P

feel_the_power_by_bloodchillin-d39pth1.png

very interesting read.

I have a 3 man team on oto atm, however I am the highest at level 40.

What level would you recommend to start doing rat dungeon? I am a level 40 agi iop. went 40 agi and then all vit

On your 3 man team. What else do you have besides the iop? A decent equipped level 90-100 or recommended 100 intelligence cra minimum for bow skill for black rat. It is common to have 2 int cras for success in black rat dungeon. A 100 agi iop and a 100 int cra is doable also just more difficult. Also when you want to do black rat dungeon, you're gonna most likely have to align as a brakmarian on all chars. When you want to do Black rat dungeon once you have reached the levels and have the right chars to proceed, here is what you need to do.

Step 1: Create a level 1 random character to act as your mule.

Step 2: Go to astrub smith market and buy 10 twiggy daggers to align your mule as a brakmarian.

Step 3: Give your level 1 mule a Brakmarian Potion to teleport to the militia.

Step 4: Look to see who's at the militia.

Step 5: Proceed further if it is safe. (Do not go zaap until you make sure there are no people at the militia watching. If there's people there, you should not take the risk)

Step 6: Proceed to zaap to the Farmer's Market or Altomonds Inn. (I recommend farmer's market entrance though). - There are two main entrances you should choose to get to brakmar sewers.

Step 7: Click on your keyboard the letter a to toggle the alignment page. Look at the correlating balance once it updates. (Usually takes 60 seconds to update every cycle). If its 100 percent zenith make a run for it or do another minute cycle round for safety. If its

anywhere between 0-99 percent. Then that means there is at least a bonta or so lurking inside brakmar waiting to aggro which means it is not safe to proceed. When you are able to maintain 100% Zenith balance on alt proceed inside the Brakmar sewers.

Step 8: Wait in brakmar sewers on your mule for about a minute and see what's the balance update in sewers as well. If it is 100 percent zenith proceed to the front entrance of brakmar rat dungeon.

Step 9: Look if anyone is standing outside the rat dungeon keeper. If anyone seems to be standing outside, that means they are player mules that can be both good or bad. Some are posing as braks that finished the last room of the dungeon and went to teleport out of the area or repeat the dungeon again or posing as a group of bontarians that are hiding but waiting to make a rush kill. Make sure no mules are standing outside other than yourself.

Step 10: Have your real chars that you want to use for dungeon at the Brakmar Militia (Make sure they are all aligned Brakmarian)

Step 11: Once you checked the safety zone again of Brakmar as a whole and inside the sewers since they are 2 different regions. It must say 100 percent zenith for a good few minutes in both areas.

Step 12: What are you waiting for? Rush inside with your characters and friends then hand your keys to the dungeon rat keeper to begin your brakmar rat dungeon run/runs. Enjoy!

Hints:

1. Its one painful process, but this will give you a higher chance guaranteed of surviving and not getting aggroed while on your way to the dungeon.

2. You cannot bring your mule to the entrance of brakmar sewers and teleport your group there like on regular servers I believe.

3. If you manage to follow all of my 12 steps and you want to re-run brakmar rat dungeon again. Make sure you bring at least 5-10 keys on each char in advance to spam more.

4. When you complete the dungeon, do not immediately talk to the rat for the sphincter cell key gift, that is a very bad move! First you relog your mule and bring it to the front of the brakmar sewers entrance if its there already. Check to see if there's anyone there and if there isn't, make sure you assign an item hotkey to either a recall potion to brakmar zaap or to brakmar militia if you want to leave the dungeon. If you want to stay in the dungeon to repeat again, use the mule to see if anyone is standing outside. If there is just one person, even if it is a naked sadida with no set on, don't let that fool you! There must be absolutely no one else period! Check your balance on the mule and make sure its 100 percent Zentih. When all these things have been confirmed, bring your chars into the dungeon of first room by talking to the rat keeper and handing in the keys again.

5. Sell any intelligence scrolls you drop, not worth scrolling on heroic in my opinion. Store the kamas in bank once it sells. Use Brakmarian rat hairs and other resources to craft more brakmar keys to repeatedly spam the dungeon. Any rat belt keep as spare wisdom equipment in future.

I'm sure you have now understood the wonderful process of Brakmar Dungeon. :) Enjoy.

- Bochi

Edited by Bochi

Hey Bochi, you can add Piwi's for the level range of 1-40. They're easy to kill, give good XP and they drop feathers which can be used in professions. :)

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.