• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Ala

2.8.0 Beta Changelog

He means total drop limit, not multiple drops of the same item per person from one monster.

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

So is anyone planning on getting the shit dofus thing like 2weeks earlier by doing it on beta this whole time ? ;)

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Str Sram- Nidas: Level 200 Int Eni

Bworker: Level 200 Str/Int Iop -   Fraktal - Level 165 Stromni Xelol

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha/Int Panda - Koolich: Level 200 Cha/int Enu

Toxoliath: Level 200 Str/Agi Sram - Daggero: Level 200 Omni Eca

Eni dopple spams Vampiric all the time. Not even sure which other two spells it has.

Level 6 now has 750 HP, 10 AP, 7 MP, 30% res.

edit: Oh it also has Wounding.

Edited by Ala

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

Feca dopple uses bubble, spell rebound and blindness still.

Enu uses coins still, but has shovel kiss and prime of life now...I only had mine levelled for greed ;-;

• Like 1

hyrulesdefencesigniture.png

One daily quest of offering gives 17 Almatons to a level 200 char. The token exchange:

lWKgs.png

The new pebbles have no associated recipes at all so far, but it's only a matter of time. The blue potions are transformations that last until you fight. They look like pets: Gobtubby, Bworky and Minimino.

The blue books are well, gimicky books. The emote scrolls are pretty descriptive, let's see if I can earn some of these during the beta. And then there's arachnee summoning spell (for 200 tokens).

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Enu uses coins still, but has shovel kiss and prime of life now...I only had mine levelled for greed ;-;

No Greed? There goes leveling Enu Dopple.

• Like 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Does the Enu hit more with coins now? (There was talk about giving some dopples selected elemental damage. I just find it weird that it was not mentioned in the changelog... if they actually did it)

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

Mine was only out about 5 turns before i left, it seemed to prioritise prime of life over the other two spells, running close to the enemy if needed, and there were no hits of 0 or 1-8, they seemed on par with the fecas bubble which is a bonus i guess. I'm looking forward to seeing other dopple's spells, if anyone can help with that?

Edit again: Shovel kiss was hitting ~30's on the other dopple, so 30% res, prime of life around 40, and coins between 20 and 42 was the highest hit, couldn't get it to crit :(

Feca dopple still casts blindness like once for every 9000 bubbles it does.

Edit: Also, I logged my feca enu and iop, and they all had the 'several spells were changed, have some spell points' messages, though a cra i logged didnt. Will they give points back even though they only changed dopples which I can tell?

Edited by Hyrules-Defence

hyrulesdefencesigniture.png

Does the Enu hit more with coins now? (There was talk about giving some dopples selected elemental damage. I just find it weird that it was not mentioned in the changelog... if they actually did it)

The English changelog is still undergoing translation ... it says to check back frequently for updates.

Edited by Scour

Anyone able to report on which spell Xelors Dopple has lost? Yet another nerf for xelors, lol. They're the new Iops. ^^

The average damage is way more consistent tho. It is a huge buff.

When the option for displaying damage as dice rolls was available, wasn't it found that SOI was one of the more consistent spells anyway? (Due to it having a large number of low numbered die)

Laguna - 200 Iop | Aboshan - 200 Cra
Tibalt - 200 Sram | Kefka - 200 Masqueraider | Nirvana - 19x Ecaflip

On 11/11/2013 at 5:12 PM, Fyorl said:

I am a terrible moderator.

Anyone able to report on which spell Xelors Dopple has lost? Yet another nerf for xelors, lol. They're the new Iops. ^^

I'm just praying that it gets Sandglass or Dark Ray. If the Enu Dopple can MP rape, then the Xelor Dopple should AP rape. >:C

Edit: Also, I logged my feca enu and iop, and they all had the 'several spells were changed, have some spell points' messages, though a cra i logged didnt. Will they give points back even though they only changed dopples which I can tell?

Are you sure the cra did not already log himself? Because on the Beta server everyone should get all points back regardless of the class changes. Technically.

The English changelog is still undergoing translation ... it says to check back frequently for updates.

I'm aware of that, but the French changelog does not mention it either.

Speaking of dopples: Cra prioritises Tormenting (and I would say they gave it a tiny bit of +dmg because the damage was not great but at least not as pathetic as I expected), Poisoned and Plaguing.

It is actually smart enough to switch to Poisoned when faced with Rebound, that is interesting.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

xelor dopple does shiverling, sandglass and temporal dust

Edited by Timesi

Xelor - 200
Eniripsa - 199
Enutrof - 199

xelor dopple do shiverling, sandglass and tempolar dust

Oh my God yes. o.o

• Like 1

xelor dopple do shiverling, sandglass and tempolar dust

bibi reflects... bibi -ap loss resi.... jajajajaj xelors even more fucked. Nice work ankama.

Edited by Persona

bibi reflects... bibi -ap loss resi.... jajajajaj xelors even more fucked. Nice work ankama.

You get to summon an AP rape bot in return. What is the problem here? xD

According to Rootz: Sadi dopple has Tear, Wild Grass and Bramble. Prioritises Tear, sometimes Grass.

Ogrine Seeker gives the title "Otomai's Rummager" and a new emote (char throws a blue ball and the pet jumps to catch it).

Edited by Ala
  • Like 1

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

What is the problem here? xD

It's not the same as before. It's new. It's changed. You can't rely on the same tricks as before. You have to learn and adapt.

Which, no matter the changes, is always a hindrance.

LoM and Dial will be missed, shriveling seems pointless since it's random as hell anyway, but temp dust and sandglass will be nice. Kinda surprised they gave it so many spells that do damage

Xel dopple getting sandglass and temp dust is a huge buff, even shriv is neat due to being lower-AP than hand/temp dust and having a higher cast limit. Even at 30/hit that damage builds up nicely over time. Shame they uberfucked Enu dopple but hardly unexpected since they're determined to totally ruin the class, I think those of us who play(ed) Enu as a main have come to accept that they're just gonna have to suck balls until the anti-Enu mentality changes.

Keen to see if they've left any buffs on Osa dopple (guessing not with the emphasis on damage spells seen so far). Looking a bit like dopples are going to end up effectively being DoT's vs opponents with low fixed res's and nothing more which is a shame really.

Alpha Centauri

You get to summon an AP rape bot in return. What is the problem here? xD

One that will most likely do -1ap every 5 turns...

Edit: And you can't have reflects every turn now. :<

Edited by Persona

According to Rootz: Sadi dopple has Tear, Wild Grass and Bramble. Prioritises Tear, sometimes Grass.

huge sadida nerf... :-(

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

Keen to see if they've left any buffs on Osa dopple (guessing not with the emphasis on damage spells seen so far). Looking a bit like dopples are going to end up effectively being DoT's vs opponents with low fixed res's and nothing more which is a shame really.

I read it has crow, lashing claw and bear's cry. Also, the last spell of the eni dopple is healing word.

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -