• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
evilmind

Aermine community? (for Izmars eyes ;-)

As for the transferring issues. This is how it should work: if you have an English/UK/NA/International Ankama Account and you are on Aermyne, you should be able to transfer to any of our English Community servers. If your account is classic International, you should also be able to transfer TO Aermyne. UK accounts may have issues transferring to Aermyne. We have left the way to Aermyne open for now because Aermyne is considered to be a True International server, where there are no default language rules - so if there are people in the English community from non-English places who would prefer to speak in their native language at all times, they have the option of Aermyne.

However! If your Ankama Account is NL, PT, IT or DE, you will only be able to transfer to a server that is within your community. So NL players on Aermyne can only go to Dark Vlad, PT players can only go to Spirita and Helioborous, etc.

Izmar, I received word from Mark-E from the German community (responsible for Aermyne) that my account belongs to the PT/BR community.

However I can in fact transfer characters to Rushu/Rosal/Solar/Shika/Zatoishwan/Spiritia/Helioboros which contradicts what you have said about PT accounts only being able to transfer to Spiritia and Helioboros.

As far as I know, some Italian players in Aermyne (from IT community) have already transferred to International community servers so it also seems to contradict what you said about the IT community.

But Mark-E ensured that DE community players can only transfer to Nehra (belongs to DE community).

More details on the official forums : http://forum.dofus.c...r-clarification

Can you give your insight on this matter? Is there a special rule on Aermyne server that allows players to transfer out to International servers due to its mixed community nature? (which is something that I 100% think should be the case as some of us are not native-english speakers but would still rather play on an International server than on our own community servers)

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Gaspar

I think you can send a ticket with reason for wanting to go into an international server

23qwc8.jpg

I think you can send a ticket with reason for wanting to go into an international server

"One time community change" and its irreversable. Took me like 2 months to transfer an account I quit but still had 1 yr P2P to spanish language community so I could play a spanish server with all my other english friends. It was really annoying, but possible because a bunch of my friends and I did it to go international -> spanish

Speaking of leaving, I am leaving on tonight's maintenance to Rushu. Good luck to all of those who stay / wait for Mark-E to come up with a solution.

boobzhug <3

terrible UX is terrible, no one but Ankama to blame here.

the point of the game interface is to display relevant information, not to let people guess where it is....

Edited by Xu-Xu Furry Boobies

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

Poor Aermine, still the pinnacle of failed planning for a server. The fact that it took them from 2.0 to 2.8 to remove it from recommended servers alone blows me away.

Anyway, hopefully there's some form of medium they come up with for those of you that still play. <3

While Ankama calmly decide what to do with aermine, players who have decided to transfer their accounts to another server increases. And it gets worse from week to week.

When we have news about our destiny?

Dominating Minds, decided to transfer all to Rosal. I think TFW are following the example. Only a handful players on those guilds will remain, like myself.

So after the Italian community left and the majority of the players from the English community leaving, Aermine will be nothing but a zombie server. That's the price to pay from people panicking and no damage control from any of the higher ups.

Nux 200 Full Str Eca on Aermyne.

Hyrah 200 Int Cra. Etilica 199 Str Panda. Imia 199 Support Eni on Rosal. (On Pause)

34hsw1h.jpg

Will miss you, Aermine C.

Is not panic, it is just the last drop to a very very full glass of tired people. Ankama does not care...well let them handle an empty server.

And you are always welcome to join us wherever we go Nuxie ;)

Edited by zapper

SAY NO TO IMPS CENSORSHIP!

istock_000018311055xsmall3.jpg

who knows .. maybe they do care. an interesting way to make ppl use loads of ogrines

no surprise: lakeside palace is ready to be bought .. i sell it even for the original price, i just put some fantasy-nr. in for now .. just pm Aikila on aermyne or post on the TFW forum if you are interested .. if nobody buys it i wait the 6 months to get it abandoned

Server: Aermyne

Guild: The Forgotten Warriors

Char: 190+ Sram

Spouse: Animalfram 190+ Osa

Guild-Page: tiny.cc/tfw

who knows .. maybe they do care. an interesting way to make ppl use loads of ogrines

They'll certainly have a nice income coming from server transfers on their financial report this month.

They'll certainly have a nice income coming from server transfers on their financial report this month.

Sadly 7 of those transfers come from me -_-

My 10 girls moving next week.... another BANCO for Ankama

Lifetime WCiP alien.

All profs 200.

Free Crafting for WCiP members!

It is official, TFW is moving out of Aermyne. Some will go soon to prepare new guild and some remain to fix issues and help ppl transfer, but eventually the majority of the guild will move.

Good luck to all of you staying in Aermyne!!

wow this is sad for some of you players makes me feel like a disaster just struck and everyone is leaving a country hopefully ankama realizes there mistake and lets you guys join the int server community, in the mean time if they dont there is room for you all on rushu and in blank and revolution. Hope all this gets sorted out GL.

-Fallen-Nexus--Arvindr--Guardian-Nexus--Mareth--Screwball--Warrior-Nexus--Atomic-Nexus--Geezer-Nexus-- Bleeding-Nexus-

200 Cra 199 Eni 199 Feca 199 Panda 199 Mask 199 Iop 199 Rogue 199 Enu 199 Sac

SIC of Blank "I think?"

Currently Playing LoL on NA message me for name if you want to play.

287ooko.png

Hello ROSAL! Arrived today coming from Aermyne. :)

Hey nub.

Welcome to Rosal.

Now give me all your kamas.

It is the toll.

;)

You're never outnumbered. It's just a target rich environment.

Lumberjack lvl 100, Handyman lvl 100, Hunter lvl 100, Butcher lvl 100, Alchemist lvl 100, Baker 100, Farmer 100, Tailor 100, Miner 100, Staff Carver 4x, Wand Carver 4x. Jeweller 80x, Shoemaker 2x.

On my way there!!

Well Dominating Minds guild is now officially transferring to Rosal. The 1st batch of people has arrived. I just hope Rosal will take care of you guys. :)

Aermine will just became, literally, a BR server, since all other communities have/will transfer :P

Edited by Nuxie

Nux 200 Full Str Eca on Aermyne.

Hyrah 200 Int Cra. Etilica 199 Str Panda. Imia 199 Support Eni on Rosal. (On Pause)

34hsw1h.jpg

Will miss you, Aermine C.

Well Dominating Minds guild is now officially transferring to Rosal. The 1st batch of people has arrived. I just hope Rosal will take care of you guys. :)

Aermine will just because literally a BR server, since all other communities have/will transfer :P

True, but I heard a lot of pt/br players saying that they will transfer too, cause server is getting empty everyday and economy is going down too. You can see that by going at village zaap, much more desert than it used to be a month or two ago. So I think Aermine will become a ghost server soon if Ankama dont do anything.

SeleneBeauPre - eni 200

Aikidoh - panda 200

Bruna-Surfistinhaa - enu 200

Mandax - feca 200

El-Zorro - osa 199

Cyanigosa - eca 198

Aermine will just became, literally, a BR server, since all other communities have/will transfer :P

Aermyne til the grave for you Nux? :/

And yes I saw some brazillian players talking about leaving too amongst themselves at village zaap at aermyne.

And yes I saw some brazillian players talking about leaving too amongst themselves at village zaap at aermyne.

That is ok just as long as they are not from Pandemonium.

You're never outnumbered. It's just a target rich environment.

Lumberjack lvl 100, Handyman lvl 100, Hunter lvl 100, Butcher lvl 100, Alchemist lvl 100, Baker 100, Farmer 100, Tailor 100, Miner 100, Staff Carver 4x, Wand Carver 4x. Jeweller 80x, Shoemaker 2x.

That is ok just as long as they are not from Pandemonium.

Most likely is. Most of the br players that can afford the transfer of a team come from Pandemonium. If not Pandemonium, it will be Rebelion or Apocalipse

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

Damnn... part of the point of moving was to get away from all the Brazilians... not have them all follow us.... alot of peeps from Pande can't even speak English :/

Still no word from the devs? ANYTHING AT ALL?!?!

The worst feeling is having my guild being broken up by something like this...

23qwc8.jpg

If brazillian players that don't know how to speak english decide to follow english players to rosal they'll quickly feel out of place. On Rosal they're the minority and english is the dominant community.

But yes, I already spotted some brazillian players from Aermyne on Rosal yesterday. Also spotted some players from Dominating Minds.

And someone mentioned an italian guild from Aermyne on Rosal too so I have to assume MISFITS? Or Gruppo Black Sky? BigMama? I think those are the 3 main italian guilds on aermyne.

Anyway, I highly doubt we'll see a massive brazillian players income to international servers. Maybe some will tag along but I assume that if they don't like the dead environment of Aermyne that they'd probably rather go to Spiritia or Helioboros instead.