• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
evilmind

Aermine community? (for Izmars eyes ;-)

I came to the conclusion almost a year ago that the aermyne server was not for me any more and started by creating an account on Rosal and hooking up with some old friends and giving it a try.

I decided that it was a better fit for me and started moving my main characters. I am lucky because I sold two of my four houses, 2 of my three paddocks and lots of mats, but I still have about 50 to 100 million k in materials left to sell which is being done by my alts.

It would be nice if you could file a ticket with ankama per account. Get a free transfer of all your inventories and get the market values of paddocks, houses and mats stored in them to move with you on the transfer.

People come and go Rosal and if they need more paddocks they can make them, but I see alot of paddocks that are not in use and it doesn't take long for an experienced player with good values to get access to them by talking to the guild leaders.

Houses are a little expensive, but if you're getting a free transfer with your stuff it will make up for the inconvenience.

Good luck guys.

If any of my old friends decide to transfer to Rosal look me up.

Cheers.

Manny.

You're never outnumbered. It's just a target rich environment.

Lumberjack lvl 100, Handyman lvl 100, Hunter lvl 100, Butcher lvl 100, Alchemist lvl 100, Baker 100, Farmer 100, Tailor 100, Miner 100, Staff Carver 4x, Wand Carver 4x. Jeweller 80x, Shoemaker 2x.

It’s great to see so much feedback from the Aermine English speaking community, though this probably should have escalated long ago – whilst some tried, our voices were too few and quite frankly insignificant to the entirety of the Ankama machine. The situation is now dangerously critical as I see it, with so many of our friends already transferred or quit – we are definitely at risk of getting swamped by the ever-growing BR/PT community, and whilst the patch to fix the issue of recommending Aermine is beneficial to newer players, it seems that it would likely intensify the already precarious problem to us more seasoned players.

As a matter of propriety – I agree with Nux in the matter of this year’s Goult when even the devs/mods didn’t know what to name us … Aermine/Aermyne … At the risk of sounding pompous - I found this more insulting that comedic. However, no matter how irrelevant we may seem to others Aermine is still my home server and I have a sense of belonging here – a feeling shared by others I’m sure. Of course, it’s the people who have made my time on Dofus memorable (even those I dislike ;)), and it is my hope that whatever happens, the English speaking community will be able to stick together. I see the leaders of DM and TFW here, holding the majority (probably) of the English speakers of Aermine – it might be a good idea to get some more communication happening between us and form some sort of contingency plan instead of waiting on our asses for the devs to make a move.

To Izmar - I understand that there would be a great deal of logistical problems with transferal of banked items and reimbursement of house/paddock costs, though it is only fair that you not only deliberate this, but also the non-materialistic aspects of our community as I have aforementioned. Remember that behind our in-game characters sits real people - I ask that you consider us as such.

Thanks,

J

23qwc8.jpg

I'm sorry, but special server transfers including banks and house values and such are totally out of the question any time soon. Maybe one day in the distant future, they'll be able to work out how to make things like that happen gracefully, but I don't see it coming any time within the next six months to a year.

As for the transferring issues. This is how it should work: if you have an English/UK/NA/International Ankama Account and you are on Aermyne, you should be able to transfer to any of our English Community servers. If your account is classic International, you should also be able to transfer TO Aermyne. UK accounts may have issues transferring to Aermyne. We have left the way to Aermyne open for now because Aermyne is considered to be a True International server, where there are no default language rules - so if there are people in the English community from non-English places who would prefer to speak in their native language at all times, they have the option of Aermyne.

However! If your Ankama Account is NL, PT, IT or DE, you will only be able to transfer to a server that is within your community. So NL players on Aermyne can only go to Dark Vlad, PT players can only go to Spirita and Helioborous, etc.

If you have a Spanish, Russian, or French account, you won't be able to transfer to Aermyne or any English-speaking server.

So, if you've tried to do a server move and your community/server situation doesn't match up to the description above, you need to contact support. Try this ticket, and tell them that you had a problem when trying to purchase a server transfer: http://support.ankama.com/en/faq/1124-problem-while-i-buying-ogrines

Izmar Thanks for the clarifications given on the transfer of the accounts but I think we all know that the transfer of the bank and the house is not a service available at this time. Whtat we are talking is : How Ankama can intervene in support of the players Aermine?

when I started to play, I could not choose another server, only aermine was available.

My opinion? They have used us to test version 2.0 on aermine. I remember that at the beginning aermine had taken much into consideration, then since version 2.0 has been updated on all other servers, aermine has become an uncomfortable server, and no one take care about us no more . You can see it also from the fact that people who tried to write about aermine problems in the official forums have always been closed. :)

Now just a question, where is wrote that my accounts are international or italians?? I have to try for see which server the system offer me or in my account managment is wrote in somewhere. Now I am really worry, the risk is that in future I can go just in the italian server and I have to say good bye to all my not italian friend ???

Edited by hypno

Izmar Thanks for the clarifications given on the transfer of the accounts but I think we all know that the transfer of the bank and the house is not a service available at this time. Whtat we are talking is : How Ankama can intervene in support of the players Aermine?

when I started to play, I could not choose another server, only aermine was available.

I don't think that's true of any community. It's possible that Aermyne was the only server shown as the default, especially if you started while 2.0 was being demo'ed in 2009, but Ezriah was available for Italian players at the time (albeit in a different client).

My opinion? They have used us to test version 2.0 on aermine. I remember that at the beginning aermine had taken much into consideration, then since version 2.0 has been updated on all other servers, aermine has become an uncomfortable server, and no one take care about us no more . You can see it also from the fact that people who tried to write about aermine problems in the official forums have always been closed. :)

I can certainly understand why players would feel that way. Unfortunately, the choice to create Aermyne was made by those higher-up on the pay scale than any of the CCMs. What's done is done, and it cannot be undone with ease. We're all just trying to make the best of the situation at hand.

Now just a question, where is wrote that my accounts are international or italians?? I have to try for see which server the system offer me or in my account managment is wrote in somewhere. Now I am really worry, the risk is that in future I can go just in the italian server and I have to say good bye to all my not italian friend ???

Generally, the community of your account depends on two things - the website that you started it on (if you signed up from www.dofus.com/it, for example, your account is probably Italian), or, in some rare cases, your IP (Russian players are put into the Russian community in most cases, no matter which site they sign up on). However, there are almost always exceptions to these rules because not all the communities were created at the same time, not everyone is still living in the country where they originally signed up, etc, etc. Unfortunately, the only way to determine your community is by observing the rules that it falls under.

Your best bet, if you are unsure, is to try to contact support here: http://support.ankama.com/en/faq/716-error-this-server-restricted-specific-community-players-you-cannot-access. No CCM or Mod can adjust your community settings, or disclose information about an account's community settings, so Support is your only option. Keep in mind that support will not change your community unless you have a very good reason for the change (such as the exceptions I listed above), so it's possible that you might have to choose between being on an Italian server and being on an International server - because if the support team changes your account to International, you will not be able to go to the Italian server again.

Edit: added additional info.

Edited by Izmar

The one thing I can say right now is that the more the guilds talk about it the clearer it becomes that transfer is perhaps our only option. Indeed DM and TFW should coordinate about this. I am not in game a lot these days, but our council in TFW would be willing to talk to DM about this issues. In the event of a transfer we plan to 'stick' together and create a guild from a core of TFW members, and I would add 'on a personal note' that it could also include trusted Aermynian fellows from other guilds. Discussion is still ongoing but we should be ready to react in a short time periods if by beginning of september nothing is clarified.

Anyone interested in this option should talk to The Forgotten Warriors or Dominating Minds officers.

SAY NO TO IMPS CENSORSHIP!

istock_000018311055xsmall3.jpg

I don't think that's true of any community. It's possible that Aermyne was the only server shown as the default, especially if you started while 2.0 was being demo'ed in 2009, but Ezriah was available for Italian players at the time (albeit in a different client).

Izmar, its not a historical issue, its still happening. Do you know what i'll see as recommended right now, if i decide to start a new character? This (this account only has existing characters on Rushu and Rosal):

8e0ac30573_88298300_o2.jpg

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

Izmar, its not a historical issue, its still happening. Do you know what i'll see as recommended right now, if i decide to start a new character? This (this account only has existing characters on Rushu and Rosal):

8e0ac30573_88298300_o2.jpg

But that is not literally the only server that is available. If you click the "show all servers of all communities" you can see and access the others, based on your account's community. He said that he literally could not access any server other than Aermyne, which has never been the case for anyone from any community.

I agree that it should not be shown by default, which is what should be fixed with the 2.8 update, but no one has been locked out of every server except Aermyne.

P.S./Edit: If the person above is from the Italian community, he was actually meant to go to Aermyne if he wanted to try 2.0. It's only English-community people who were misdirected there.

Edited by Izmar

Of course, its not a problem for me, i know where exactly to click to create character on server i need. But thats a big deal for new players - anyone from here, who is new to the game, will either just choose autoselect server (thats Aermine atm), or Recommend button (thats Aermine again), or he must have knowledge that there is some greyed out button for showing more options. I just think it a huge chance he'll end at Aermine, and he'll never became paying Ankama customer, because start there just sucks. Hopefully this will really change in 2.8...

• Like 4

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

Of course, its not a problem for me, i know where exactly to click to create character on server i need. But thats a big deal for new players - anyone from here, who is new to the game, will either just choose autoselect server (thats Aermine atm), or Recommend button (thats Aermine again), or he must have knowledge that there is some greyed out button for showing more options. I just think it a huge chance he'll end at Aermine, and he'll never became paying Ankama customer, because start there just sucks. Hopefully this will really change in 2.8...

This has been my biggest concern for months.

But that is not literally the only server that is available. If you click the "show all servers of all communities" you can see and access the others, based on your account's community. He said that he literally could not access any server other than Aermyne, which has never been the case for anyone from any community.

I agree that it should not be shown by default, which is what should be fixed with the 2.8 update, but no one has been locked out of every server except Aermyne.

P.S./Edit: If the person above is from the Italian community, he was actually meant to go to Aermyne if he wanted to try 2.0. It's only English-community people who were misdirected there.

i will try to explain better :

when I started to play, I downloaded the game from the official web site and automatically download the version 2.0 and were the only server that supported the 2.0 was aermine.

Very little and small was the link which directed to the old version :)

I was new, so noob and I did not know dofus before than that time , and I just did what your web site advised.

Conclusion: I was a new customer, and I did what your website was telling me .I could not know the difference of version 2.0 and previous versions.

That's why I say ... Ankama wanted me join aermine for test the version 2.0 of the game that after had been updated on all other server and aermine is now useless.

I'm not going to transfer (paying) my 8 accounts, I'll be sitting on aermine to see how the company Ankama will meet its customers. I repeat, this situation is ridiculous!

Edited by hypno

When i started out on 2.0 aer were the only server i could see as i didn't know how to view the other servers(2.0 were completly new). Luckily someone stole my hard earned mounts after a month or so....which led me back to my old server (where i stayed to later try zat). While ik wht's done can' be undone it is nice to hear something is happening about it!

Edited by Unlucky-kat

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa

When you first start to play you don't realise that you can actually change the servers and show all of them, its annoying to find that out after a while that there are other servers you can pick from. To be honest I think the only way to fix the problem with Aermyne without any kind of mass server transfers is to hand over some moderation of it to the english community, not all of it of course but I think they need to take over a small amount of responsibility for it at least because they seem to be the only ones that would have half a care for it. Mark-E does an alright job by removing the bots and that but really its not enough for all this english speaking players that get misdirected to the server. They keep saying it belongs to those 4 communities but I think I think this means English should be included as one of them and they really should start looking at having a bit of a go at it. Like letting us in with all the events and such as i'm sure i'm not the only English speaking player that gets a little sad when you see all the event announcements but you never actually get them. If they can do it on the English servers during maintenance why can't Aermyne be included in this. I don't see how they can keep denying that they cannot do anything about it when there are clearly so many English speaking players who have something to say about it.

I think at this point, Aermine is in a lose/lose situation. If they correct that problem, and Aermine stops being recommended, I'm quite sure the Population in Aermine will stop to have new member flow and will remain mostly BR due to the massive BR income flux. If server gets BR/PT community ... well.. It's bad for the non BR/PT there.

Either way Aermine is condemned to have a slow death IMO, except if Ankama decides to include English on this crazy community server. I liked SafsSoren's idea. Seems like the only way the server can get better without a massive transfer. But I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

Nux 200 Full Str Eca on Aermyne.

Hyrah 200 Int Cra. Etilica 199 Str Panda. Imia 199 Support Eni on Rosal. (On Pause)

34hsw1h.jpg

Will miss you, Aermine C.

I agree, there is no future for Aermine if the server keeps its current status.

Let me explain what I mean: At the moment, Aermine seems to be recommended only to new players of the English community, although it was never meant for them. I'm from the German community and Aermine is no longer recommended for any player of our community, it does not even appear in the list for creation of new characters unless I click the "show servers of all communities" button. However, if I do that, I can also see all the other servers that I can access - and even those I cannot access. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to tell which servers really are available to me and which ones aren't... they are all marked as available only because they are up and running. So in order to determine which servers are available to me, I have to click every single server from the list and see if there's an error when the client tries to connect. This all shows, even if I do know very well which buttons to click, I have a very hard time finding out the servers that actually are available to me. New players will never ever find the way to Aermine.

What's even worse, I would have to start with a completely new character if I wanted to play on Aermine. There is no character transfer available to my existing characters. Only if I created a new character on Aermine I would be able to transfer it to our regular national server Nehra, but not the other way round. So again, the only people that seem to be able to migrate to Aermine are those from the wrong community.

If soon the recommendation for people from the English community will be cancelled, then no new players will ever come to this server. At least not from the German community. Maybe it's different for Italian, Dutch and Portuguese communities, so Aermine appears in their list of national servers and they can also transfer characters there, but I doubt that. I would be glad if someone from those communities could shed some light on it.

Anyway, with all those people leaving and no new players appearing, there will never be a chance to sell houses/paddocks for those people that want to leave.

When i first started Dofus it was about 3 years ago,(as a total noob, and dofus being the very first MMO i have ever played) i did exactly as the website told me to...When i clicked play and it brought me up to the "choose a server" or whatever Aermyne or aermine was the recommended for me so i chose it...i am from the USA, why did it show me aermine and not say..rosal or shika or rushu...none of those were on the recommends so as a noob...how was i suppose to know i could click the small little button that doesn't look clickable and be able to pull up all the other servers?....and as i have played on aermine for these solid 3 years i have made many friends and collected many resources and bought several houses. If the server is to change and we transfer..i lose all of that....I do NOT plan to stay on aermine if it turns br/pt so i think it is only fair that us whom have been forced here (to aermine) get some kind of discounted transfer (free would be best) to another server of our choice...why do we have to be condemned to a server that isn't our own community and be stuck here............your mistake...you fix it! FREE SERVER transfers! On a side note..anyone from DM and TFW should seriously get together and talk about a merge and/or server migration ...this all has gotten out of hand

Edited by Ansleigh

When i first started Dofus it was about 3 years ago,(as a total noob, and dofus being the very first MMO i have ever played) i did exactly as the website told me to...When i clicked play and it brought me up to the "choose a server" or whatever Aermyne or aermine was the recommended for me so i chose it...i am from the USA, why did it show me aermine and not say..rosal or shika or rushu...none of those were on the recommends so as a noob...how was i suppose to know i could click the small little button that doesn't look clickable and be able to pull up all the other servers?....and as i have played on aermine for these solid 3 years i have made many friends and collected many resources and bought several houses. If the server is to change and we transfer..i lose all of that....I do NOT plan to stay on aermine if it turns br/pt so i think it is only fair that us whom have been forced here (to aermine) get some kind of discounted transfer (free would be best) to another server of our choice...why do we have to be condemned to a server that isn't our own community and be stuck here............your mistake...you fix it! FREE SERVER transfers! On a side note..anyone from DM and TFW should seriously get together and talk about a merge and/or server migration ...this all has gotten out of hand

Come to Rushu.

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

From Mark-E on Aermyne forum:

Hello,

I have read the thread on Imps Village with much attention and I'd like to stress the following points:

- I do care about the players on Aermyne and do my best for this server

- I'm checking out this server quite often for Bots and Kama seller and you can report bots in P2P-Areas here in the forum.

- As the German Community Manager I do have to concentrate my time and efforts on Nehra

- Making Aermyne a BR/PT-Server is one of the options to make the status of Aermyne less complex. As far as I know, nothing has been decided, and there are other options too.

- Please keep in mind the following information as far as server transfers are concerned: The servers you can move to depend on the community of your account, and not the community of the server you are on. There is no risk of being "trapped" on Aermyne, even if the server might change its status.

Greetings

Mark-E

PS:

Please keep in mind that you (the players) have a certain power to determine the future of Aermyne. If you keep on saying that Aermyne is "dying" "going down the sink" and such things, this will probably not help very much to improve the situation of this server.

Edited by zapper

SAY NO TO IMPS CENSORSHIP!

istock_000018311055xsmall3.jpg

I'm currently unaware of which community my account belongs to... at the moment I seem to be able to transfer to all the international servers but also to all the PT/BR community servers (Spiritia and Helioboros).

I'm portuguese, playing the game in Portugal with the strong desire to play in an international server from the very beginning. Does this mean that these 7 server options will always be available to my account? Does it make my account belong to the PT/BR community or to the International community?

dofustransf.png

I'm currently unaware of which community my account belongs to... at the moment I seem to be able to transfer to all the international servers but also to all the PT/BR community servers (Spiritia and Helioboros).

I'm portuguese, playing the game in Portugal with the strong desire to play in an international server from the very beginning. Does this mean that these 7 server options will always be available to my account? Does it make my account belong to the PT/BR community or to the International community?

dofustransf.png

This is also my situation, but I'm brazillian. I'm confused, cause my char is at Aermyne right now (where I created it) and I can transfer to all these servers showing for Gaspar, but if I try to create a new char, even if I click on "show others servers", it only let me create new chars at Aermyne, Spiritia and Helioboros. When I try to create at Rushu or Rosal, for example, it says that it belongs to a certain community. So, if my acc is pt/br why does it let me transfer to all these servers and not only Spiritia and Helioboros, or if my acc is international, why can't I create new chars at these same servers?

Edited by SeleneBeauPre

SeleneBeauPre - eni 200

Aikidoh - panda 200

Bruna-Surfistinhaa - enu 200

Mandax - feca 200

El-Zorro - osa 199

Cyanigosa - eca 198

This is also my situation, but I'm brazillian. I'm confused, cause my char is at Aermyne right now (where I created it) and I can transfer to all these servers showing for Gaspar, but if I try to create a new char, even if I click on "show others servers", it only let me create new chars at Aermyne, Spiritia and Helioboros. When I try to create at Rushu or Rosal, for example, it says that it belongs to a certain community. So, if my acc is pt/br why does it let me transfer to all these servers and not only Spiritia and Helioboros, or if my acc is international, why can't I create new chars at these same servers?

I just tried creating a char in Rosal / Rushu and got the same issue. I can't create a char there, so I have to assume Ankama decided to mark all my accounts as "PT/BR community" and I will be so very angry if Ankama decides to lock me in forever in Aermyne / Spiritia / Helioboros anytime in a near or distant future. Very angry indeed.

I think Mark-E is right when he says that we can't keep saying Aermyne has no hope, it has a variety of different communities in it its still quite a busy server with a little bit of action going on, at least thats what i've noticed, there are always people around the Amakna Village zap and they are always speaking in different languages. We can't keep asking for a free server transfer to another English community because I doubt that would ever happen, maybe a discounted transfer if we were to go to a server like Zato but not a free one. I think we need to focus on getting a place and recognition of the English community. We need to show Ankama that there are a lot of unhappy English speaking players on that server and we deserve to be recognised as part of the community as well.

Speaking of leaving, I am leaving on tonight's maintenance to Rushu. Good luck to all of those who stay / wait for Mark-E to come up with a solution.

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

I'm leaving as well, part of my team is packed and ready to go and the others ill transfer after i finish emptying the houses and banks :P

I think Mark-E is right when he says that we can't keep saying Aermyne has no hope, it has a variety of different communities in it its still quite a busy server with a little bit of action going on, at least thats what i've noticed, there are always people around the Amakna Village zap and they are always speaking in different languages. We can't keep asking for a free server transfer to another English community because I doubt that would ever happen, maybe a discounted transfer if we were to go to a server like Zato but not a free one. I think we need to focus on getting a place and recognition of the English community. We need to show Ankama that there are a lot of unhappy English speaking players on that server and we deserve to be recognised as part of the community as well.

Pretty sure they know just how unhappy people are here - that much should be obvious when they take a look at how many are leaving the server each week.

As much as people would like a subsidized/free server transfer, masses are already getting out of Aermine at their own expense. The easiest option for the devs right now is probably to do absolutely nothing - the more people leave, the fewer remain - and it seems to me that there isn't much point of organizing something 'complex' for a minority population.

Certainly something could have been implemented quicker, and the only thing the remaining players can do is to attack this point over and over.

23qwc8.jpg