• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
evilmind

Aermine community? (for Izmars eyes ;-)

Merger with Zato. Thats all im saying.

Haha that's never going to happen. Paddocks and houses make server merges kinda impossible. Also, I don't think the Zato population would be too happy with an invasion of Brazillian players.

Edited by Gaspar

Haha that's never going to happen. Paddocks and houses make server merges kinda impossible. Also, I don't think the Zato population would be too happy with an invasion of Brazillian players.

i'm pretty sure when i started my alts on other internationals server to check markets, i saw lots of great free big paddocks on these unpopulated servers... ;-)

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

All the more impressive that you actually didn't do so badly in Goultarminator. I was positively surprised by several Aermyne fights.

(Not that I thought everyone on the server sucks, but with such an inhomogenous community it would seem only natural that a team PvP event is not quite a strength of Aermyne.)

Well, as sad as it is, there's nothing you could do other than transferring if you want some "community love".

I'm from Aermyne and didn't really get the chance to be around for Goult this year but I was also quite impressed with Aermyne's participation when I heard about it. Specially when the elements of the teams were formed by italian, brazillian, portuguese, czech and english speaking players. Now that's what I call a true international team :D

I'm from Aermyne and didn't really get the chance to be around for Goult this year but I was also quite impressed with Aermyne's participation when I heard about it. Specially when the elements of the teams were formed by italian, brazillian, portuguese, czech and english speaking players. Now that's what I call a true international team :D

i'm almost sure Rushu teams were even more colourful then this, nothing special on international servers... ;-)

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

i'm almost sure Rushu teams were even more colourful then this, nothing special on international servers... ;-)

We even fail at that then :(

(still awesome job for the aermyne teams at goult! :D)

In my humble opinion, Ankama shouldn't have stopped recommending Solar for new players. I understand that Solar is not in the same scale as Aermyne, but still inactive. When I was on Solar, I had to wait 2-3 hours for 1 Kolossium fight, which was canceled in the end by some pvper. I transfered on Rosal, and I barely wait 1 hour for 1 fight. Plus the activity in the markets between Solar and Rosal is different too. I understand that Aermyne being created as an international server was a mistake, but I would like to see Ankama fixing it while taking into account the consequences this mistake had for Solar.

I wonder if Izmar's eyes have seen this thread ;)

SAY NO TO IMPS CENSORSHIP!

istock_000018311055xsmall3.jpg

Oh ho ho. Aermyne becoming BR/PT server? No thanks, I'm out.

Left Aermyne once to go to Rushu, and hell it was fantastic. No 'ahuehuaehauehauea' spam, no FDP / lixo / puta/o or any of the sort (from where I've been and what I've seen on Rushu.) I came back because of friends and Goultarminator, but seeing as how Aermyne is dying, and is 100% bound to become a mass of 12-15 year old Brazilian children, I will have to leave home server once again. Like Mia and Ala said, Aermyne is the unwanted stepchild, with its inhabitants being the unlucky children of the unwanted stepchild.

English players should get out while they can. It would prove beneficial in the long run lol.

- Maximillien, Aermyne's very own 'Puta de Filho'.

Edited by Tigression

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

I traveled Aermine/Rushu with my cra (relatively recent acccount) so aermine is still open to international transfers.

when I was there I was pretty shocked that the server belongs to "several communities" and therefore.. NONE = No forum, no mods, no CM, nothing.

I found it incredibly rude how every post on the OF bringing out the issue just got closed or erased with never a single hint at how the problem could be solved o_O (but well it's the OF... it's rude by definition xD)

I hope this madness will soon end.. one way or another.. xD

Edited by Xu-Xu Furry Boobies

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

There's not really been much that I can do about this situation other than what I have said I would do, that's why the threads get closed so quickly on the OF. All of the complaining in the world won't make it happen one day sooner.

If BillFR finally fixes the recommendation issue in 2.8, that should cut off the flow of EN-community players to the Aermyne server, and if my other project (which I still can't talk about) works out, it should make moving to an EN-community server more attractive... I'm pulling all of the levers and pushing all of the buttons that I have access to in this situation.

when I was there I was pretty shocked that the server belongs to "several communities" and therefore.. NONE = No forum, no mods, no CM, nothing.

I found it incredibly rude how every post on the OF bringing out the issue just got closed or erased with never a single hint at how the problem could be solved o_O (but well it's the OF... it's rude by definition xD)

I hope this madness will soon end.. one way or another.. xD

Yes posting on the International community forums about Aermyne is frowned upon. Such posts are likely locked, deleted or end up suffering some other type of disapproval.

From what I've gathered throughout the years it is not exactly that we don't have a forum or mods or CM. Sadly it's kinda more confusing than that I'm afraid.

MODS

I've never seen a mod on Aermyne but rumours have it they visit the server once in a blue moon. I have yet to meet someone who has interacted with one though.

FORUM & CM

The original confusion of Aermyne getting the "International" stamp leads to people going to the international forums for Aermyne issues which is apparently not the place to go.

But this doesn't mean that we have no forum. Instead we get forwarded to 4 different forums. Each relating to the Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, and German communities.

Within these 4 different forums, each in its own language, some have Aermyne specific sections (NL and DE) while the others didn't even bother (PT and IT).

However, for the knowledgeable Aermynian, only one of these 4 forums is actually dealing with Aermyne related issues. This is because we not only share 4 different forums we technically also share 4 different CMs.

And the word that a few of us received is that out of those 4 CM's three of them don't give a rats ass about us even though they know we're there. The only CM that has accepted to look out for us is Mark-E from the German community (although his priority is the German community servers) and he has been kind enough to create an "English Aermyne" section within the German community forum which has since then become the officially accepted forum for "international" players within Aermyne.

The problem is that this information isn't available to the majority of the Aermyne population and only a few know about it. So, in practice, it's pretty much the same as having no forum, mods or CM.

It's a bit of a messy business glued together with spit and baling wire.

If BillFR finally fixes the recommendation issue in 2.8, that should cut off the flow of EN-community players to the Aermyne server, and if my other project (which I still can't talk about) works out, it should make moving to an EN-community server more attractive... I'm pulling all of the levers and pushing all of the buttons that I have access to in this situation.

Wow. I smell some benefits for businessmans, who travels between servers often? AnkaFlyPoints! ;-)

krakonossig2.jpg

Yes posting on the International community forums about Aermyne is frowned upon. Such posts are likely locked, deleted or end up suffering some other type of disapproval.

From what I've gathered throughout the years it is not exactly that we don't have a forum or mods or CM. Sadly it's kinda more confusing than that I'm afraid.

MODS

I've never seen a mod on Aermyne but rumours have it they visit the server once in a blue moon. I have yet to meet someone who has interacted with one though.

Yeah, that's because such a topic pops up every week, then again like 5 times every Monster Mash topic, almost daily in the Contact-a-mod thread... they don't even read that the same thing was covered 2 posts above theirs. Even as a player you notice that and get tired of the repetition when again someone explains... blabla, English forums, you are not English, no these events can not work for Aermyne. By now the OF regulars are so used to the tune that they parrot that even before the mods swoop in.

I mean, I know the English-speaking players on Aermyne are in an annoying situation but... what are the forum posters and mods are gonna do about it other than finally get fed up with it?

And well, the sticky on the OF says there are no mods on Aermyne. At all. Quite sad.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

1st of all, let me thank Izmar for the reply. I really hope that project of yours comes to light and that it will help us Aerminians.

But yes, we can complain all we want and nothing will change. And that's what is making everyone panic. They aren't sure if they can transfer after 2.8. You're not quite grasping the situation. People spend a lot of time talking about a server transfer on the village zaap and I fear a massive transfer.

MODS

I've seen Izmar in Aermine. It was 1 year ago, when they opened Vulkania island, on the 1st day :)

14b17jp.png

Nux 200 Full Str Eca on Aermyne.

Hyrah 200 Int Cra. Etilica 199 Str Panda. Imia 199 Support Eni on Rosal. (On Pause)

34hsw1h.jpg

Will miss you, Aermine C.

Good to see Izmar pulling the levers....however it would be nice a clarification whether En-player would be able to transfer after 2.8 or not. That might stop the panic for a while. I, for the first time have started thinking about transferring even though I am a born, raised and proud Aermynian. If my one-and-only guild moves, I will move with them.

I have linked this thread in the official Aermyne forum http://forum.dofus.com/de/1068-aermyne-english-please/38048-aermyne-going-down-sink-mark-eyes

but still nor reply from Mark-E or anyone else.

Zapper

SAY NO TO IMPS CENSORSHIP!

istock_000018311055xsmall3.jpg

Hi there!

I have linked this thread in the official Aermyne forum http://forum.dofus.c...-sink-mark-eyes

but still nor reply from Mark-E or anyone else.

If I got it right, Mark-E is currently on a vacation and does not do very much on the forum. And for the others, if I'm not mistaken someone noted a few posts above that the German forum is pretty much dead... so it could take a while before someone else answers... ;)

however it would be nice a clarification whether En-player would be able to transfer after 2.8 or not. That might stop the panic for a while.

That would be very sad if all those players would not only have been directed to this server falsely, but also be trapped there forever after the next update. However, I do not think that there will anything be changed in the community management system, but simply Aerm(i/y)ne be taken out of the recommendation list. At least that's how I would handle it, but you never know, a clarification would be nice anyway.

So after all, do all of you agree that it would be best to abandon that server and leave it to the Pt/Br community alone, or would anyone rather stay and try to revive the international spirit again?

Greets, Beppo

Edited by Beppo

That would be very sad if all those players would not only have been directed to this server falsely, but also be trapped there forever after the next update. However, I do not think that there will anything be changed in the community management system, but simply Aerm(i/y)ne be taken out of the recommendation list. At least that's how I would handle it, but you never know, a clarification would be nice anyway.

Thats exactly what i'm scared off - that there is just only one list, and recommendation will just kick Aermine out of internatinal pool, like totally. Ankama know about this, and it takes years to fix it, so why expect if anything will go wrong after 2.8, they'll fix it asap? Well anyway, i dont plan to take any risk, i'm pulling off out of Aermine next tuesday, good luck to others... ;-)

krakonossig2.jpg

Okay, I've been thinking about this.

First, Izmar only told us that Pt community is the largest population on Aermine. It does not necessarily mean that there are plans to push that server to the Pt community. On the other hand, Mark-E stated a few days ago that something like that might have been considered at Ankama. And sure, if everybody else leaves and some day there will be only Pt/Br people left, there wouldn't be much more options than that. However, I really do think that most of these rumors are only because of your initial question "Is Aermine becoming Pt/Br?"

Second, Aermine was only introduced to give smaller communities a 2.0 server, since those communities didn't get their regular servers updated to 2.0 first 2.0 game server introduced the same time as the bigger communities. That's why Aermine is for different communities and, unlike all the other formerly international (now English) servers, the official game language is not English. Instead you are allowed to speak any of the languages Portuguese, German, Italian and Dutch, even in public chat channels. And that's why moderators would have a very hard time on Aermine, since only very few people can speak all of these languages, and players are not necessarily required to speak English. But the plot is, now that all the communities are running 2.0 servers, the initial reason that Aermine was opened has disappeared, and instead of turning it to Pt/Br they could as well close it down completely.

Third, and probably most important: I believe that you can always transfer to a server of the community that your account belongs to, no matter which server you are currently on. If I recall it right, there have been some people in the German community having chars on Rushu (En) and Nehra (De) in the same account. They were able to transfer from Rushu to Nehra since the account belongs to the German community, and their Rushu chars were still left from times before German community/server even existed. But they were not able to transfer from Nehra to Rushu, since Rushu does not belong to their community and therefore is inaccessible for character creation or transfer. So, if Ankama did/will not change anything in that system, you should still be able to move from Aermine to a server belonging to your account community even after the 2.8 patch, but you might not be able to go back (only if your account belongs to one of the communities that Aermine is assigned to).

If anyone could confirm the last one, that would maybe be of some help. Thanks in advance.

Greets, Beppo.

Edited by Beppo

Second, Aermine was only introduced to give smaller communities a 2.0 server, since those communities didn't get their regular servers updated to 2.0 the same time as the bigger communities. That's why Aermine is for different communities and, unlike all the other formerly international (now English) servers, the official game language is not English.

Just for the record, this is not true.No community get updated at 2.0 at the time Aermine started, because there was first delay with servers upgrade, and then the announced 2.0 upgrade was cancelled last minute 30th november 2009. Thats why Ankama launched few new servers for people who couldnt just wait for 2.0 a little longer. Real 2.0 migration started 4 months later.

• Like 1

krakonossig2.jpg

Thanks for the clarification, then I was a little mistaken because I havn't been around that early. But it seems that the bigger communities at least got their first 2.0 servers up the same day that Aermine was launched, so Aermine was meant for the four communities that did not get a 2.0 server that day. This is at least what I may tell from the information on Dofuswiki. I will edit my previous post accordingly.

I am playng on aermine since it was opened and I would like to add my opinion about this topic.

I tried in every way to point out that aermine is left to itself ! In fact was me who want to understand who was our CM and I did my best for put me in contact with him and started to write in German forum until Mark-E decided to open a session for us in English. The aermine English session in the German forum is deserted, as some of you wrote here, but how many aermine players know that the German forum is the place for write about aermine?

No one inform us about anything. There are not moderators in our server, but we have Mark-E and now Izmar that tells us that they are tryng to solve the problem but we have to wait :) Wait what?

I have 8 accounts, and i will not migrate for sure. I will not go to enrich Ankama payng also for the transfer of my 8 accounts, then losing all the resources accumulated over the years and the houses :) that even if I wanted to sell, no one would buy.

I'll wait to see what Ankama decides to do with us CUSTOMERS :) to the end they are giving to us a dissevice. Maybe they will make me migrate for free, and they will give me some candy for my lost resources and houses ? :)

It is not one or two players, an entire comunity is complaining, it is ridiculous !.

Edited by hypno

i thought about those things too

as ive bought lake palace for our guild about a year ago, i have 60 million kamas that i would loose by a normal migration ... oh yeah i could wait and not logg my account for 6 months, so my house will be abandoned, guess thats no real choice either. ... the ressources? ok, well i could live with that but i guess its 90 millions of my kamas in form of houses and paddocks, that i would leave behind ... it would be a bit hard to expect that i should pay that price (along with the ogrines, and lost ressources) only to finally play on an official international server)

so: even if its allowd after 2.8 to migrate my chars to rushu for example, i could never do that bc the costs would be amazingly high ..... who should ever buy those houses if many ppl are leaving? i would have to logg out all my chars for 6 months and wait till i get the kamas for the houses back.

maybe it would be possible to get at least the house-kamas back when you leave the server (like when you dont logg in for 6 months)

Aikila

... not to mention the guild itself .. i think its the oldest still active guild of aermyne (some of the previous posters are guildies, like Gaspar or Zapper) ... ok its just a guild .. but its still sad that we have to give it up ... so spread the word: GUILD-MIGRATION ;)

Edited by Aik

Server: Aermyne

Guild: The Forgotten Warriors

Char: 190+ Sram

Spouse: Animalfram 190+ Osa

Guild-Page: tiny.cc/tfw

I have also played on aermine for years, i also run 8 accounts, and i also have millions worth of items and houses and a paddock and the thought of losing all of that + having to fork out ogrines for a transfer makes me wanna throw up...i dont understand how the mods and/or whoever is in charge can sit and ignore "us" for so long knowing the problems and still do not do anything about it. its not fair... They should definitely give FREE transfers to us (if it comes to that) and somehow fix it so we can get our kamas back for our houses and something nice for the loss of resources.....idk just something! Just stop ignoring us and giving us a stupid "pat on the back"

I'm glad that Ankama is finally trying to do something about Aermyne by not recommending it as the default server for new players. This should have been done years ago.

Ankama has been stating for a long time that english speaking players should not be in Aermyne. But the fact is that we're here, but it's not our fault. Most of us are here because Ankama recommended this server to us. While server transfers are a possible solution to our problems it has side effects that are hurtful to the players :

• Houses will be lost;
  • Paddocks will be lost;
  • Guilds will be lost;
  • Mat sinks within the bank will be lost;
  • Extensive Ogrine costs (especially for multi-accounters);

Why should we have to endure those losses when it was Ankama who made the mistake of:

• Stamping Aermyne with the International symbol;
  • Recommending Aermyne as a default server for nearly 3 years;

Personally, I started playing dofus as a complete newbie to the game on December 2009. I'm portuguese, I live in Portugal but I knew from the start that a portuguese community within dofus would surely be predominantly composed of brazillian players. As such, I decided from the start that I wanted to join an international community server with english as the main language. Ankama pointed me towards Aermyne and this is how came to join this server.

Of course it was only later that I realized that this was not an international server and throughout the years I've watched the brazillian community grow while the others diminished.

A lot of people are on the same situation. They don't enjoy being on this server due to its overall low population and even smaller english community. But we've made friends here within our small community and developed our characters and invested a lot in this game in nearly 3 years of Aermyne existance. Transferring out at our own expense would force us to make sacrifices that are unfair to us as we were fooled into coming here.

So we're putting our concerns out here in hopes that Ankama will listen to us for once and try to solve our everlasting problems.

Edit

The 2.8 changelog is apparently out. I haven't had time to browse through it carefully but after a quick overview I didn't spot anything relating to Aermyne. Does this mean that BillFR did not finally fix the recommendation issue in 2.8?

Edited by Gaspar

Edit

The 2.8 changelog is apparently out. I haven't had time to browse through it carefully but after a quick overview I didn't spot anything relating to Aermyne. Does this mean that BillFR did not finally fix the recommendation issue in 2.8?

Beta changelogs are always translated piece-by-piece.

I don't think the server would even be mentioned by name, frankly, or even noted in the changelog at all. The issue with recommended servers is an issue with players from English-speaking countries outside of the UK/Ireland (ie the US, Canada, Australia, etc.) getting directed to Aermyne or Oto Mustam (true international) automatically. This is because Rushu and company are labled as UK community now instead of "English-speaking" which was the actual goal of the change.

When they did the original changeover which actually screwed up recommendations more than they were screwed previously, I don't recall that being noted in the changelog.