• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Infiniteus

Solace → Elysium | Moving to Dathura

Solace.png

This thread recruitment is closed as our guild in its bulk majority is departing from Nox due to unfortunate server circumstances (that being, Nox sucks and we want to get out of here). We will be moving to the new international server Dathura starting December 20th. If you are also considering moving and can speak fluent English (also being able to speak French/Italian/Russian/etcetera is a plus) we will gladly accept you into our ranks.

If you are hesitant about leaving behind your possessions in your home server - don't be. By moving servers or at least trying Dathura it's not like your other virtual possessions are going to vanish. My guild is leaving behind tons of Black Crow, Moowolf, Magmog, Excarnus, Milkar, level 100 Makabra items; so on and so forth just to get out of here. That's how bad things are in our server.

We plan to be very fast moving and to start tackling enemies like Moowolf and Excarnus within two weeks of server release. Don't let this intimidate you. It's just a warning that some of us will be trying our hardest to progress as fast as possible in order to compete with the French.

As of right now the decided new guild name is Elysium. This is tentative, but the most definitive answer we have at this time. If you want to join us, leave me an inbox and have a Skype ID prepared. We use Skype as a third party communication forum outside of the game.

Recruiting: Anybody at first as long as they can fluently speak English. Later on we'll expect you to have regular in-game activity or be under the presumption that you have abandoned Dathura. Excuses are allowed.

In-Guild Requirements: A minimum 5% fight and craft XP tax. It's important we get donating early to unlock as many bonuses, guild bank tabs, and insignias that everyone wants. Of course more is encouraged, but we want our members to also level at a good pace, with the more intense levelers reaching max level within the end of the week.

Best regards.

Edited by Salazar

KyriosSig.png

All of you nubs are from solar! Do you know Hannah?!? On a related note..i might leave epitaph to join you guys since you guys are Imps & Dofus friendly. I'll contact one of you in game.

Edited by Dyon

"At least you didn't leave and come back to another dude taking your spot"

Even though i just started on Nox, I would really like to join!

sacalexdisplay.png

All of you nubs are from solar! Do you know Hannah?!? On a related note..i might leave epitaph to join you guys since you guys are Imps & Dofus friendly. I'll contact one of you in game.

Even though i just started on Nox, I would really like to join!

Hey, sounds great fellas. I'll try adding you guys to contacts throughout the day. I'll try to catch you online Alex and we'll have you and maybe Zyn over there too with us in no time. To answer your first question Zyn, the name Hannah is extremely familiar. If I knew the IGN I could practically promise that I talked to that person a fair amount during my days in Solar.

KyriosSig.png

Hey, sounds great fellas. I'll try adding you guys to contacts throughout the day. I'll try to catch you online Alex and we'll have you and maybe Zyn over there too with us in no time. To answer your first question Zyn, the name Hannah is extremely familiar. If I knew the IGN I could practically promise that I talked to that person a fair amount during my days in Solar.

Mercy. :P

This guild sounds amazing. Kinda makes me wish I still played Wakfu (and had my char on Nox - and not Remmington).

Un-Quat.

solace is in hibernation until new content so recruitment i suppose is closed until after we return, we've made the announcement and a few people have dropped out to other guilds so when we come back there will be spaces to join into!

but still, until then, i will just go ahead and say that recruitment is totally 100% closed right now, thank you for the interest

200 Osa (Echo) | 199 Feca (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

Updated opening post. We are no longer going to be located on Nox. We are all making a big move to Dathura on the 20th, under the tentative alias Elysium. If you too are contemplating moving, please check out the opening post to discover what our guild direction is all about.

Best regards, fellow Wakfuites (Wakfusians? I dunno).

KyriosSig.png

As a member on hiatus, I have to ask... what is this new server? o.o

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

As a member on hiatus, I have to ask... what is this new server? o.o

Ankama is releasing a new International server on the 20th called Dathura. It's open to anyone outside the NA region so if you're from North America you need someone from EU to make you a new account. Double XP first two days.

Nox is terrible. Duping has ended but there's enough duped gear to gear out a guild thrice over in top-end stuff. SE won't do anything about the (obvious) culprits even though they have full reins to do so. Alt voting troll Governors have led to rampant assholery as well. It's rough, so Solace is departing and letting our gear and whatnot collect dust.

• Like 1

KyriosSig.png

Double XP Weekend on all servers

To celebrate the opening of Dathura, all WAKFU servers will receive a double fight XP bonus. It will be activated on Thursday, December 20th in the morning, upon opening of the new server, and will finish on Monday, December 24th, 9am GMT.

Note, the server is run by a French CM and politics will be in French.

This server will be open to all communities (except North America) but its official language will be French.

... Shameless Remington promotion!

Edited by The-Sadist
  • Like 2