• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Diablos-Soul

Set Suggestions Requests (Feca int/str, Panda Str)

Dear Imps Villagers,

I was away from dofus for around 1 year and a half or a bit more, so A Lot of stuff has been changed since 2.1 until 2.7! spells, nerfs, buffs maybe? new sets, equipments has been implemented.

Currently I am playing most of the times with Sakhra my Str Panda, level ~169, still in full moo+gelano for 10 ap, and pink claw for few wisdom, he is scrolled 101 str/wis, points into str until 300, and rest in wisdom for leveling faster... should I go Hyprid?

Also I started to play a feca on my main account, so he is having xp bonus x 2, currently using wisdom set, and he reached 120, I am thinking to scroll 101 int/str/wis, but what set to use, weapon? I was thinking about Soft Oak Set, but after new equips, is it still good?

So I need suggestions until 19x, I am good with choosing final sets, as there are rare combos in end game sets isn't?

I am playing pvm more than 99% of times, maybe will use the feca to pvp a bit later on.

Regards,

Dia.

Edited by Diablos-Soul

Diablos-Soul : 200 Int/Support Osa

Milo : 199 Wisdom/Chance/Strength Enu

Sakhra : 16x Strength nub Panda

Darcos-Soul : 19x Chance/Strength Osa [sleeping]

Dear Imps Villagers,

I was away from dofus for around 1 year and a half or a bit more, so A Lot of stuff has been changed since 2.1 until 2.7! spells, nerfs, buffs maybe? new sets, equipments has been implemented.

Currently I am playing most of the times with Sakhra my Str Panda, level ~169, still in full moo+gelano for 10 ap, and pink claw for few wisdom, he is scrolled 101 str/wis, points into str until 300, and rest in wisdom for leveling faster... should I go Hyprid?

Also I started to play a feca on my main account, so he is having xp bonus x 2, currently using wisdom set, and he reached 120, I am thinking to scroll 101 int/str/wis, but what set to use, weapon? I was thinking about Soft Oak Set, but after new equips, is it still good?

So I need suggestions until 19x, I am good with choosing final sets, as there are rare combos in end game sets isn't?

I am playing pvm more than 99% of times, maybe will use the feca to pvp a bit later on.

Regards,

Dia.

I heard int/str fecas goes for combination of obsidemon and set of the prophets once they reach lvl 167/169, there is a good chunk of chance in that set too. Soft Oak set seems logical, I think combination of SO (except cloak or belt) +gelano + powerful dazzling belt or cloak and cheeken axe for 10/4 set without mp mount will never be outdated and can easy last till you start looking for new options around lvl 190. I think you can skip getting lower level frigost equips, because they are doomed to be replaced by higher level ones later. And they are not particularily better overall than soft oak set. Especially when we talk about PvM. Maybe obsidemon set would be worthwile to stop at and replace SO with it.

If you think about going int/cha on feca, then I suggest looking at Royal Mastogob set, next step Minotot and then Glad Bworker. Especially now when you are close to be able to wear Royal Mastogob, try to put together setup made of Royal Mastogob set, Shaman Pingwinn Staff, and some 2 rings and cloak, and for more chance based char combine royal mastogob set with mastic set. Especially that hammer from mastic set looks like nice damage.

What I think about new frigost sets in terms of PvM (excluding end game): old style sets are not any worse, but it is usally worthwile to look at new weapons first and replace just weapon rather than the whole set.

Int/str path: SO -> Obsidemon -> end game

Int/cha path: Royal Mastogob -> Minotot -> Glad Bworker -> end game

PvM path: RoyalMasto+Mastic / SO -> Minotot -> Glad Bworker (because I love pp)

As to panda....moo is fine for next 30 levels. I would keep it till getting fuji set for PvM.

A lot depends on how fast you plan to level.

Worst Kimbo in the arena team you have ever seen. Proud member of Die with me at Kralove team. Bankrunnerwhenbusy...lvl 10 int osa, Mewitchudie...lvl 10 str sadida, Cowgirlfarmer...lvl 2x str sadida, Raztakajakjama level 10 xelor. Guild: Twisted Empire.

If you want a set for panda before endgame, you can use:

Punch mask, preposter wrap, moo ammy (till erlocite), gelano (ap mp), tash ring, fungas belt, obsi boots (only decent str boots that give 4 crits at that lvl) + weapon of choice (root well or something)

It will have shit range, but I'm just suggesting. You can be half everything with like a 11 turq if you use root well aswell

Doctor Simic