• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Ftw-Family

Int Osa Help

I am new to Dofus, as well as Impsvillage forums! Level 37 Osamodas on Shika!

I would like to know where would be a good place for me to train, and what skill build to follow, as some seem to be outdated.

Thank you!

Proud Member of Duel (Alliance: CYGNI)

Wrathie - Dat Iop - Level 199.63

Recoverie - Dat Eni - Level 198

Luckie - Dat Enu - Level 199.24

Pandie - Dat Pandawa - Level 182

100 Miner | 100 Farmer | 100 Baker | 100 Alchemist | 100 Handyman

I would say stick to intelligence build and seeing as you've just started, I'd say go for q gob set and 2 rings of satisfaction. Easy 8 AP you will need for gob+toad combo. (level both to 5 right away). that would be your set for harder fights and dopples, since it gives a good chunk of initiative and vitality. Then get yourself a prespic set, some int/wis fillers and that hammer which name I forgot... Torhammeri Minotoro I guess. It packs quite a punch damage-wise. Try to get an AP amulet like Kam Assutra, or that tree necklace and rush your way to 60 to wear Gelano. Having 8Ap without any penalties is nice ;) Get youself a cherry blop set and then update it to the royal one later on.

As for leveling tips... I'd say gob dun solo, mobs on otomai coast. When I was a newbie I just grinded crackrocks in gob set with 2 satisfaction rings x) Oh! Snappers are a decent source of xp as well.

That's pretty much all I can think of at this very moment, may as well add something later. Enjoy your Osa and have fun in game! (:

Edited by Mittenz

mittenztrans.png

Mittenz - level 200 chance Pandawa

Gone are the days of everyone using epicly maged toh'lo hammers :'(

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Omni Eliotrope

Bworker: Level 200 Str Iop

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha Panda

Мэгкатоя: Level 200 Int Eni

Go intelligence. Get a gob set and a mental ring. Level gobball and your buffs. Get gobball to 5 and ghostly claw to 4 or 5. High energy shot to 4 or 5 and feline movment+toad to 3 or higher. Animal blessing+whip to whatever level you desire Dont bother levelling bear cry or crow until epic level. Definatly lvl animal healing. If you do solo PvM, level boar; (To push enimies away and because of pushback dmg its much more powerful than gobball) otherwise, dont bother-its rubbish. When you get to lv 50-60 there are probably 2 set options: The one i used which got me my posioton as noob: Cherry blop set, gelano, God Rod, and one of the following: Dazzling Cloak, Caracap, Treehat, If you chose treehat get a turkocape or jules yanos' cloak to compensate for the MP loss, otherwise get a Cape Huccino, Jules Yanos' Cloak or Desire O' Ball Cloak. (This set gives less int but you get PoC x2) Or, you can go for the set that you dont get called a nub for (even tho in my view its worse than the other one): Cherry Blop Set, Excellent Kings Staff, Royal Gobball Hat, and there are a few cape options: Cape huccino, Desire O;ball Cloak or Turkocape or Jules Yanos' cloak. There are a few options in characteristics, either pure int, most int some vit, or one of those + a small amount of str (for higher level equip conditions, pods and whip).

Levelling, hmm, do dopples etc. spam gob dung, mushds or snappers, or get yourself leeched at frig or kanigers. You could just get yourself some friends and train somewhere harder, explore till you find somwehre good exp; i dunno lol if ur f2p go train at crackrocks.

Or, you could just completely ignore me.

Edited by sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

Welcome to Shika and dofus as well,

Amazing choice to start an OSA! like what I did five years ago! well, what is your interest most? pvp or pvm? that really change the set specially to an osa!

Diablos-Soul : 200 Int/Support Osa

Milo : 199 Wisdom/Chance/Strength Enu

Sakhra : 16x Strength nub Panda

Darcos-Soul : 19x Chance/Strength Osa [sleeping]

Welcome to Shika!

If you need any help with anything, message me in game on 'Havok'. I'd be happy to help. :)

Baemax 199 Cha Panda | Jenova 200 Str/Int Iop | Pluto 14x Wisnub Eca

Jump pump wisdom and let your summons do all the work. Damage builds pre-150 is unnecessary.

DarthMuffin

Schultz

Choco-Cat

Free Shield Smith Services!

darth.gif

Jump pump wisdom and let your summons do all the work. Damage builds pre-150 is unnecessary.

THANK YOU!. I was just watching these people say " go intel, wear -91824798 intel equipment, and don't use inteligence spells" and was facepalming so hard....

however......... I can only see being wisdom/summons up to level 67. from there, there can be good use of a 10ap inteligence set with minimal penaltys, and makes leveling on otomai beach fun. Leeching... i've always been against, and thus will NOT suggest it. I strongly advise you find some friends to level with, as solo leveling is slow, boring, and mind numbing grinding. i don't say find a group of 8, just like 2-3 people.

at 67 i used jellix head and gelano, god rod, treecloak (maged so it doesnt have -intel, maybe even +intel) cherry blop set (granted 3mp is meh, the -water resis is yucky) and a gold-orchid dragoturkey.

if you don't want to go the summon route and to use them as support... it'll be a little slower, but you can get a kwak set at 43 (instead of the amulet, get a kam assutra or a treemu without it's -intel) and you'll have 8ap with decent intel. however the pet is part of it, and it's vitality and wisdom are low. :(

^-^ Goodluck, wish you were on Solar. :(

Edited by Piro

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Okay, let me put it this way: as a new player you don't want to pump wisdom, you want to be useful without summons, be strong for your level, you don't have this urge to rush to uber high levels yet. So why pump wisdom if you can put points into intelligence and make the best use of it without reskilling as soon as possible?

mittenztrans.png

why put points into int before level 60ish if all the items you will be using will be givng -100 or so intel just for AP?

wisdom to level 60 will give them 100 wis, if i recall correctly, then they can start putting points into int IMO, or 100 into int, wis till level 80, then more int? should work a treat

also! treechnids were always my favorite leveling spot, good for a long while actually as the trees scale with hardness, from the tree border with level 20 trees, the tree for up to 40ish venerable trees and then final into the DT forests for some nice xp again...

just an idea, they always have stars now as well!

Edited by Magics

magicstrans.png

Magics- 198 int (sadly) ossa (chance/wis/int ) Amia- 193 str cra (str/wis )

Adrissa-199 str iop (str/wis/agi )

100 hammersmith / hammer magus

Okay, let me put it this way: as a new player you don't want to pump wisdom, you want to be useful without summons, be strong for your level, you don't have this urge to rush to uber high levels yet. So why pump wisdom if you can put points into intelligence and make the best use of it without reskilling as soon as possible?

Seriously? I was 1-60 as an F2P in a week playing a solo account for an Osa I was working on because of wisdom pump+gear. Being strong at any level as an Osamodas doesn't mean they hit hard. If that was the case, everyone would just be a Sram. An Osamodas' strength isn't determined by his damage but his ability to support the rest of the team while being able to deal decent damage. Osasmodas is one of the classes that can get away with being wisdom for a long time. They have so many summons for so much versatility. I could care less about my Osa friend if he is hitting garbage at 150 if he's laying down HES, Feline's Movement, Fangs, Bear Cry and Toad left and right.

• Like 1

DarthMuffin

Schultz

Choco-Cat

Free Shield Smith Services!

darth.gif

I've always enjoyed relatively high damage with Toh'lo hammer and yet was ready to give up 100 stat for 8th AP in harder fights. Don't know, maybe that was just my attitude, but as I've leveled a 2nd Osa to 60 I did the same dumb thing again, pumped int and used ring of satisfaction.

mittenztrans.png