• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Lorelie

Dremoan

Hey all, just need to know some info or maybe even a tactic when fighting the bounty(Frigost) Dremoan.

I have currently ran into it about 4 times and every time ends in defeat <_<

Ive yet to understand most of its spells and effects, but in the fight it seems simple till about the 4th-5th tturn when its summons the Seed.

I realised once the seed is summoned Dremoan is vulnerable for the rest of the fight, yet i dont know what activates its healing spell... because i can do the damage but not over and over and over again >.< its pointless.

If anyone can really specify what his spells do and not refer me to wiki please share, and if you know a good tactic feel free to tell me as this is getting really annoying to fight it and die every time!!?:(

From what I remember, you have to kill it very fast once it gets vulnerable. I know bribery is not available since beginning of the fight, but at some certain moment it is (not sure if its when he gets vulnerable). I used weakness on him and dmg him with fire as much as I could, then bribery and continued damaging. When he is about to die, be sure ur further than 4 squares from the flowers (the summon i mean) or u gonna be KO dead :D