• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Eden

Batshit recruitment advert

So, Eden here from Invictus on Rushu.

I have a guild I made on Wakfu purely for aesthetic purposes and thought I'd gauge interest on putting my leadership hat back on. The guild's name is Batshit, and if we do this, you can just go ahead and assume it's going to be exactly like Invictus. Ages 18+. I don't even think I need to have a "must have a sense of humor" requirement for this one, since I'm going out on a limb and assuming that anyone batshit enough to join a guild named Batshit is probably going to fit right in.

Update: We have three really lonely members now, so we're totally legit. Rofl.

Bring your nubs, alts, and mules and take a break from wearing that serious face all the time!

We need YOU to help us build our dream of flooding battle chat we should probably be paying attention to with pink nonsense!

Do you..

Wonder why people say you're mean all the time?

Suffer from a loss of that thing that tells you that you probably shouldn't say that?

Sometimes do the stupidest things in battle and would rather people made fun of you for it than yelled at you for blocking LOS?

Struggle with the urge to wrath/aoe everything in your path and have to make a conscious effort to spare teammates?

Wrath/Aoe everything in your path, especially teammates, and blame it on misclick?

Feel ancient every time you make a 90s reference and people get quiet or ask you what you're talking about?

Picture the Joker rasping "Y SO SERIOUS" and want to giggle every time you see someone taking the game way too seriously?

Laugh when you die?

Laugh harder when the whole team dies? (especially when it's your fault)

Use /suicide as a primary means of transporation?

Deliberately die and/or sabotage your team in pve for kicks?

Take on the biggest mobs of bow meows you can find, because sometimes it makes you giggle to light speed over a litter of adorable kitties and watch them explode?

Play an Iop built primarily around getting applause when you deck someone on your team who blocked your LOS?

Have alts and nubs that you don't really use but wouldn't mind kicking back and getting silly when you do?

Happen to be a noob that has no other noobs to be nooby with (or has other noobs who want even more noobs to be nooby with)? Right now we are your #1 resource for noobs!

If you answered yes to any of these questions, Batshit is practically made for you.

Benefits:

There's always a group doing something so you don't have to run around restoring native wildlife when you could be gettin' shit done.

The group has high level/endgamey players so you get the benefits of being in a guild of high levels leeching without annoying the high level, serious guild who let you in as a noob.

Eventually, we'll grow out of being noobs and possibly be the game's only high-level guild with endgame players who enjoy acting like noobs.

You will smirk every time you hover over your character

Your guild leader hates bothering with selling things and I don't want to even hear the word profession when I just got home from my day job, so you'll probably get a lot of free junk

You'll probably die in a lot of battles because guild chat is so spammy or you're laughing too hard to pay attention to what you're doing (WRATH when team's positioned for AP, etc.)

If that one's not a benefit, there's the benefit of having everyone keep you company by making fun of you on the long run back from the phoenix...

I guess there are not many benefits. Moving on.

So yeah.

And it looks real pretty like this.

batshit.png

And relevant. I did gudz?

For anyone who wasn't on Rushu and is curious, I should probably do a disclaimer of some sort.

Guild will be full of trashtalk, banter, sarcasm, cruelties, and things that would make a sailor blush. We're enthusiastic bullies of each other, and happily embrace boisterous behaviour.

After many years of running a guild like this on Dofus, we found there are two key requirements to having this much fun and not becoming an absolute disaster and so in any guild I run there will always be exactly two rules and breaking these always instantly results in a swift ban in the ass with no further ado. (This is because if these rules get broken shit hits the fan real quick, so it stops drama before it happens if I just ban now, ask later. Sometimes I get trigger happy and realize no rules were broken and invite you back and let you PK me back when we do things as a guild. Sometimes you were being legitimately emo and just needed a bit of a ban to snap back to your senses, and you join back and get made of for being emo for a little while but otherwise are not much worse for wear. But a lot of times, when you break these rules it means you're just not a good fit and you would be happier somewhere else far, far away from this psychotic guild).

Anyway, the rules:

1. Seriously, don't be serious. (This is not a loophole) If it's mean, you better be playing. If it sounds fucked up, you should be mature enough to know that we're playing. Obviously, this is to prevent drama. But to make sure it's clear, if you even think about starting drama, anyone with ban powers will tapdance to the button and sing corny irish pub songs gleefully as they happily ban your ass.

2. Don't be an asshole to nonguildies of any sort. If I have to play mommy and listen to another guild member or a pissed off 11 year old crying about my guildies being insensitive assholes or screaming about gay buttsex in public places, I will ban you so that I don't have to spend hours (it does take hours) mediating, apologizing, and making you apologize or giving you the ultimatum to leave. Mainly, you should understand that not everyone in the game has a sense of humor or a thick skin. Besides, the guild is meant for people who sometimes enjoy acting immature. Please don't mistake this for us wanting people in guild who are legitimately immature.

ADULT-ONLY

When we say this, it's not because we're a bunch of fetish cyber freaks. And if one of you decides to put creepy pervert shit in guild chat, expect fellow guildies in your party to push you into mobs, steal your AP, and run like hell in the opposite direction while laughing at how hard you're going to get pwnt.

We're adult only because I wouldn't let my kids be in a guild where they can learn phrases that will land them in detention until graduation, so I don't want to be responsible for corrupting someone else's. But equally important is to avoid drama, since adults have a better chance of remembering that this is a GAME and rule #1.

Anyway, that's that. Not that I expect anyone to read this, but if you're crazy enough to want to be in a guild about having FUN playing a GAME or maybe other people come home from a serious day of work and don't care to worry about watching their language or biting their tongue at all the smartass things you keep getting tempted to say, we would love to have you.

Sign me up!

If you're batshit and this sounds like fun, you can sign up by whispering the following people something that freaks them out because they think you are a stalker:

Edenwulf, Takeyoap, Apex, Listen, Eden Invictus

Or send me an imps message and I'll get back to you whenever I feel like digging through all the spam in my inbox and notice that you messaged. Or reply here, but then you'll have made a public announcement that you're nutters.

Edited by Eden

edensig3.png

♪♬ « Pυиk яock, shεll toes ~ Horиs αиd halos, wicked white wiиgs αnd α poiиted tail « ♬♪

€dεи 16x fυlly-scrolled iи αll εlεmεиts, fυlly-spoiled Øsαmodαs // Thαиk yoυ, Iиvictus! ♡♡♡

♡ Wifey of Youcannotseeme ♡

Who the hell wants to mention "Oh hey look, I do ridiculous PoC damage, let's hit every single teammate and get us killed!!!" >_< Friggin maniac Osa! Quit killing your allies when we're trying to farm Mopy King Shorts!!!

Orr join Epitaph :D

"At least you didn't leave and come back to another dude taking your spot"

Orr join Epitaph :D

Are you guys nutters too??

edensig3.png

♪♬ « Pυиk яock, shεll toes ~ Horиs αиd halos, wicked white wiиgs αnd α poiиted tail « ♬♪

€dεи 16x fυlly-scrolled iи αll εlεmεиts, fυlly-spoiled Øsαmodαs // Thαиk yoυ, Iиvictus! ♡♡♡

♡ Wifey of Youcannotseeme ♡

Who the hell wants to mention "Oh hey look, I do ridiculous PoC damage, let's hit every single teammate and get us killed!!!" >_< Friggin maniac Osa! Quit killing your allies when we're trying to farm Mopy King Shorts!!!

I think I'm in Epitaph... Unless I got booted for inactivity :D