• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Kyek

The official newbie question thread!

so during a KOTH a guildless alt can enter?

Yes I believe so.

There is no need to enter the pandala villages. All ressources are outside the villages too.

Sometimes arches can spawn inside it seems so there is that too.

• Like 1

Any idea what the general "best" xp soul is? I have money and a team but no time for dungeons usually so tend to just buy the souls. Croca used to be pretty decent but it doesn't seem to be as good as it used to?

My total team level is around 800

200 Iop - Villainy / 200 Cra - Knavery / 200 Enu - Impiety / 200 Eni - Delinquency

FORUaMh.png

The Spooky Skeleton Society

Any idea what the general "best" xp soul is? I have money and a team but no time for dungeons usually so tend to just buy the souls. Croca used to be pretty decent but it doesn't seem to be as good as it used to?

They hard nerfed croca's level. And i think an 8 loot masto is around like lvl 950-1000 so you could try to buy some of those or something

i'd say fuji and tengu

Hello!! I have two questions to anyone how can help me..

1- How do % damage work? My enu lvl 199 have 2 sets, first one give 88%damage and 444 Chance, Slaughtering Showel hits are around 540-600 damage, Coins Trown 160-200 to 0-0% chance resistances.

Second set give 209%damage and 289 Chance, Slaughtering hit like 340-400 and Coins 100-125.

2- I'm doing Buck Anear runs to capture 8-loots souls and sell it. My questions is, the only Soul Stone I can use to capture BA is the 1000 one? I craft like 200 souls but I like to know if any soul can be used for this.

Thanks btw..

PS: Sorry for my english :3

Bapkii: Str Sadida

Oldkii: Wis/Cha Enu

Cookii: Agi sexualmachine Panda :wub:

Skii: Int Cra non a runner cra :ph34r:

Teskii: Int Eni naab

wpu5.png

%damage/power is the works the same way as stats.

so 1 power/%damage = 1 chance in your case, though without the bonus of initiative or prospecting that chance gives (as well as the other stat bonuses).

As for the second one, buck is lv 172 therefore you would either need to use the 250 power stones (which iirc are only obtainable via EH now) or yes, the 1000 power stones.

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

In EH the 250 stones were also replaced by 1000 stones a while ago, so 250 ones still in circulation are all old ones. 1000 stone is the only way now, even if it seems a waste.

• Like 1

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Does the int posion spell from panda (vertigo or something?) still work on Nizella?
My guildie resetted its cha panda to int just to beat Nizella but if I recall correctly, there was a patch update preventing this mechanism.

Service topic

Putting it another way, things can only go up, because ankama are clearly at rock bottom when it comes to customer support.

Does the int posion spell from panda (vertigo or something?) still work on Nizella?

My guildie resetted its cha panda to int just to beat Nizella but if I recall correctly, there was a patch update preventing this mechanism.

I can test this today if you're still looking for an answer?

• Like 1

39003-wat-know-your-meme-gif-2oLG.gif

I can test this today if you're still looking for an answer?

Nope, person who wanted to know already beaten Nileza now.

Service topic

Putting it another way, things can only go up, because ankama are clearly at rock bottom when it comes to customer support.

Levelling spots for four ~40 wisnubs? Eni,Iop,Masq,Pando. Currently rocking Adventure sets.

tumblr_lcxxwlUx031qafc9to1_500.jpg

At level 40 you can definitely find better sets than Adventurer set...

Dungeon achievements are a good way to level up I think.

Does anyone know if there's an exo set-limit to stats other than AP,MP and range? For this particular question I'm wondering about +summons exos.

signature20_zps36dfd6aa.png

:: Bear-Cub Eni :: Duggin Panda :: Tael Masq :: Kaepora-Gaebora Sram ::

Yojimbo Enu :: Ursa-Major Cra :: Darunia Eca :: Nefarious Rogue :: Sayyadina Iop ::

Feel free to pm me here, or In-Game if you need something.

Not sure but I think it's only for AP, MP and range. I could be wrong though.

Summon exos aren't limited :) yet atleast

A65ZXRT.png

As an Int Iop, should i put my points to vitality or intelligence? i am gonna get both of these scrolled.

Kiryuin, level 200 STR/INT Iop, Shika Echo

Kiryuin, level 200 STR/INT  Iop, Fraktal

All points in Vit. The softcaps on int are just bad for iops.

Does today's bonus only work on Boss monsters in Dungeons, or with Boss souls too?

tumblr_lcxxwlUx031qafc9to1_500.jpg

Came back after not playing for a while, not sure if max range bonus from gear is six or nine?

Things I have to do to get an ice dofus- 3/4000

Its six.

WidowSig50_zps7c4dc4d8.jpg

What's the closest map to Koolich which can hold a prism module? :o

What's the closest map to Koolich which can hold a prism module? :o

Any map AFAIK, you just can't tele to it unless it's outside that area.

39003-wat-know-your-meme-gif-2oLG.gif

So let me get this straight, I cast luck and someone casts Insolent Bramble. -4 effect duration it only takes away the first effect but the second effect of my spells still apply? I'm wondering if this was intended by ankama or is this a glitch and needs to be addressed to them and fixed or its always been like this?

I don't think I ever remember someone unbewitching me with a -4 effect duration and my secondary part of my spells still applying. I've had this happen to me with -1 effect durations for ex: pandas and enus. But never with Insolent Bramble and Wyrm. But then again I haven't been playing my eca as much in kolo as I have my xelor.

And if it's true about it only taking away it's first effects but not the second (because when I fight it doesn't show in the status bar of my char in battle [the x2 damage taken] only if its -1 effect duration). Then luck has really lost it's effect it had when I used to play eca back in the day (4 yeas ago). Monsters don't attack you, they avoid you or just go up to you and don't hit you. So now you just hit yourself and run if you are in a tight situation. And then when the spells second part comes out you are everyone's favorite target.

For now I'm going to have to change my strategy when playing vs people who can unbewitch me. Would like to hear some answers from people that might know more. Thanks.

Edited by Edwin

3751356328.png

5723791ygJYy.png
facepalmu.jpg